200 million people watch this freak but there isn't a single human being capable of making a good systemd free distro

200 million people watch this freak but there isn't a single human being capable of making a good systemd free distro

Attached: c791owalga901.jpg (960x720, 51K)

he looks kinda homosexual. Does he use a mac (iphone)?

Aboriginal linux is a sytemd free distro. It is the current smallest version of linux from scratch there is.

eminem never had that many views

>brainwashed ni/g/gers thinking systemd effects them in any significant way
you avoid operating systems like windows 10 because of a multitude of shit piled on top of another, not because of a single fucking init system
grow up you faggots

>you avoid operating systems like windows 10
You avoid windows 10, because you were memed to. There's no real practical reason to.

ads in filesystem
slow as fuck
shady microshaft practices
0 customization
0 privacy
slow updates
slow installation for programs
forced updates
forced upgrades
forced shutdowns
xbox integration
to name a few
90% of the people who use windows 10 agree that it's shit

Anyone smart enough to make it would not share with you, parasites.

This photo is lacking some make up
Why no one made a trans version out of this is beyond me

I want to fuck him, I don't want to fuck a good systemd free distro, see the problem?

Windows 10 is pretty shit experience
t. have windows 10 install for 1 video game I'm failing to run on Linux
However, once I'll setup GPU passthrough, windows will be just a program in my Linux desktop
inb4
>GNU/Linux

>systemd
>Wayland
>betatesting for redhat
>waiting for proprietary software to become open sourced for improvements
>telemetry (pretending that you're able to set it in your favor)
>Lack of compatibility with decent software
>Zero privacy
>Useless customizations that lead to ugly environments
>Shitty updates
>Slow launch programs
>Forced integration
>Kernel panics
>Shady red hat, and portering tactics
>No integration of anything
>Slow as fuck
>Shit filesystem
>Have to dual boot, or run a windows VM to get actual work done
>No warranties expressed, or guaranteed
>ieet hackers, and security gurus btfod by the FBI, and NSA even though muh open sores being implemented
>Open sores communities are constantly Protecting pedos, but always infringing on free speech
80% of users as per current market share agree that open source distros are shit.
Should I go on?

>avoid systemd
>cant use/troubleshoot systemd
>become unemployable
Congrats

No, he hates Macs. He uses Android and Windows.

Are you saying you don't use GNU/Linux or that you do?

>use systemd
>be gay
You too

keep lying, someone MAY believe you, someday

>no systemd
>no PulseAudio
>no xorg
>no gnu garbage
>great hidpi scaling
Yeah I'm talking about the only good existing Linux distro - Android.

Where's the lie?

I personally don't mind windows 10 after installing the classic start menu, and I don't know of any Linux software that I like enough to run a VM for.

I'm saying: STFU about GNU/Linux, no one cares

So you use Android, then?

Well, I don't have fastest internet connection and when windows 10 decides to download system optimizations when I'm playing is annoying.
And when I want to post image with browser, explorer.exe sometimes hangs
Delaying updates and features is an option to not be forced to restart for updates, until you must restart
There are many useful tools for command line and, I guess, I just got used to Linux over windows
Back in the day I remember having more issues with windows than Linux
I'm using Linux based distribution. It uses GNU libraries, but I find it redundant to mention.
If you want to be fair, start including systemd if you're using systemd based distribution and when you talk about them specifically.

My custom built Gentoo has all those things

>If you want to be fair, start including systemd if you're using systemd based distribution and when you talk about them specifically.
Systemd didn't write the OS, GNU did.

Why don't you just use FreeBSD then?

there is nothing wrong with systemd.

GNU didn't write the OS, it was work of many contributors and developers.
GNU can not write OS.

>explorer.exe sometimes hangs
Are you sure you ruled out bad hardware? I have problems with Win10 but I hardly ever get freezes or crashes. I would try different OS drives and also run memtest86 as a RAM stress test

They started the project in 1983 and added free components that were available, like Linux. Just because they added something doesn't mean the OS isn't theirs anymore. Android is still Android despite using Linux.

>Well, I don't have fastest internet connection and when windows 10 decides to download system optimizations when I'm playing is annoying.
Only if there was a solution to this.
>And when I want to post image with browser, explorer.exe sometimes hangs
I don't have this problem personally, but I probably don't use the same browser as you, so can't confirm.

Freebsd is as bad as Linux when it comes to security practices. I guess hardenedbsd is trying to fix them, but people should try to avoid vanilla freebsd in general.

I believe user is running win 10 as a guest machine for just a single game, so it might be anything.

And where would be GNU if not Linux? Tell me more about Hurd and how well supported it is
You, fags, are just pretentious cunts
Majority of people calls it linux, just Linux, because they know that kernel is most important thing in GNU + Linux OS
You can run Linux on hardware without anything else, you can't run GNU without kernel (be it Linux or Hurd)
GNU is part of Linux, not other way around

They would either have developed their own kernel, which they were working on, or they would have found another free kernel.

>a collection of command line utilities
>an OS
Hilarious, please continue.

>And where would be GNU if not Linux
Probably would have ended up using a bsd kernel after a while.
>Tell me more about Hurd and how well supported it is
Wasn't this just a gnud up Mach kernel?
Idk. It's still around though.
>You can run Linux on hardware without anything else, you can't run GNU without kernel
You don't have to use Linux as a kernel though to run gnu, but gnu+Linux just ended up having a symbiotic relationship.

Explorer hangs in Firefox, when I open folder with hundreds of images on my 7200RPM HDD, it takes some time to load files, I guess
These issues, doesn't matter, however, I use windows only for video game, don't have to cope with it everyday.
Btw, Linux just works™
>they would have developed their own kernel
lmao
Hurd took how much time to be at barely runnable state? 28 years? Why they didn't made it happen before linux? Maybe they were incompetent?
Linux is more important, GNU is just software running on it.
>you don't have to use Linux as a kernel though to run gnu
You still need a kernel to run it, on it's own GNU can not be used

My point is that Linux is more important than gnu and all GNU/Linux thing is just a manbabies cry to the world that no one pats him on the shoulder for his life work. Everyone want to be important

>Hurd took how much time to be at barely runnable state?
3 years, I think.

>GNU is just software running on it.
No, GNU is the project that made the OS.

>Explorer hangs in Firefox, when I open folder with hundreds of images on my 7200RPM HDD,
Sure it does, and I'm pretty sure that it isn't user error, or anything, because you seem like a smart guy.
>You still need a kernel to run it, on it's own GNU can not be used
Yes, because a random collection of individual software isn't an entire functional OS. They don't need Linux to be that kernel, and Linux dies not need to use gnu software, but they ended up with each other out of necessity. Now they could separate permanently, and no one would give a shit. At one time though they used each other.

Attached: DwMQwWPVAAAUlUB.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

>Linux is more important
Linux was important when the bsd were going through litigation, and minix was under a different use license. There's tons of kernels out there that gnu could put their name on, and use.

Hurd project was started in 1990
GNU is bloat
Why they don't do that and call their OS GNU?
Oh, right... It wouldn't be as popular and no fame for GNU... So sad
>you sound like a smart guy for running hundreds of non HD resolution images in 7200RPM HDD
I know. Windows fails at such simple tasks, where I never had similar issues on Linux.
>now they can separate and no one would give a shit
Stallman would give a shit. What about his fame? No one would use GNU without Linux, no one important, that is

Saved

>Hurd project was started in 1990
Yes, and it was "barely working" by 1993 when GNU adopted Linux.

install gentoo

Haha, good one. I was referring to current stage of hurd

Naturally most developers left it and began working on Linux, you fucking idiot.

You're point?

That's because it's just Mach without any of the parts that make it work.

xD

Naturally, Hurd was a shit to begin with. Otherwise, we'd have now hurd kernel more popular than Linux.

>we'd have now hurd kernel more popular than Linux.

Attached: soyoverload.png (644x800, 177K)

The fuck this response means?
Face it, faggot, GNU is butthurt that no one acknowledge their accomplishments and contribution to Linux based distributions.

They could use any kernel they like, and Linus never wrote a compiler, so he suffers humiliation from stallman.

That's how real world works, buddy. Tools are actually used to make something. Instead of making it as hard for yourself as possible to procrastinate till death.

What about tails

looks like michael bolton here

Not true, GNU never mentions Android.

And Linus compiles his kernel on gnu software. By the way Linus never cared about security, privacy, open source, or libre, and that's why Linux isn't even as secure as FreeBSD, Mac OS, or even windows.
He signed the CoC, and he hasn't even finished his compiler. LUL

How this is even relevant? It is true. GNUfags are butthurt.
Maybe because it was his personal project which, he never thought will become this big?
>he hasn't even finished his compiler
Did he started one?

>How this is even relevant?
You said Linux based distributions and that obviously means Android.

Void

Fuck off, retard.

Are you saying Android isn't a Linux distribution?

I'm saying you're pretentious faggot.

How so?

majority of the world says just "linux"
But you and others alike
>RMS insists on calling it GNU/Linux or GNU + Linux, so will I!
You sound like an idiot trying to hard to hide it.

>majority of the world says just "linux"
Yes? And the majority of Linux based distributions are Android. So what is your issue?

>Let me interject for a moment.
What you guys are referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux. Thank you for taking your time to cooperate with with me, your friendly GNU+Linux neighbor, Richard Stallman.

>Did he started one?
Probably

Are you pretending to be retarded or you're this oblivious?

You know, except for the Abridged Giant Book of God Damned Reasons... sure...

>valid
>valid
>beta testing for Microsoft, paying them to do so
>always at the whim of proprietary shit
>win10fag talks about telemetry
>generally valid, depends on task
>win10fag talks about privacy
>win10 talks about eye-cancer
>win10fag talks about shitty updates that break things
>W.o.M.M.(tm)
>win10fag talks forced integration
>WIN10 FAG TALKS ABOUT KERNEL PANIC
>WIN10 FAG TALKS ABOUT SHADY PEOPLE
>... ie?
>So slow in fact that all important data travels over *nix systems
>Win10fag talks shitty FS [lol, ntfs]
>No
>Guaranteed pieces of shit
>PRISM
>the community has actually been coopted by obnoxious hurt feelings faggots. This is actually a problem.

Do go on though.

Triple A games!
CoCed!
Adobe!

How wide do you think Anthony stretched that boipussy?

Attached: Orc Class vs Twink Class [Qo_vwhunO7I - ziyuwvy].webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

>Only virtue it is "free"
>Remains shit until proprietary software, becomes open source, and then that remains shit
>Random maintainers, some malicious
>systemd, wayalandfag talks about shady people, kernel panic, forced integration, shitty updates that breaks things
>90's knockoff aesthetic
>linuxfag talks performance
>linuxfag talks security
>linuxfag pretends to still be part of *nix
>prism, eyes, and etc, but much broken linux distribution is moar secure
>Linus doesn't even give a fuck about security

Install Gentoo

That's because the good distros use systemd.

Yeah because watching youtube videos and shitposting on Jow Forums is easier than programming.