Start nginx server

>start nginx server
>have random http requests from russia and china

Attached: 1549582846212.jpg (664x720, 192K)

Yeah. If you run a web server you'll get constant scans from russia and china. Mostly looking for fucking webshells/phpmyadmin. GUYS STOP THERE'S NOTHING THERE

Do you know what a port scan is?

hardly
httpry says my server is sending them back error 400 bad request responses, but i dont know what they're actually requesting

Yeah that means they're sending garbage to your server hoping for an easy win

wh-what does easy win actually mean

Sometimes people do stupid shit like running outdated web server software and they're probing it for exploits.

lol just set up your server to send back the tinman square massacre and shit copy pasta as a response to these

>nginx
Uhm user... you do know apache is miles better, don't you?

Yeah, spend shitloads on bandwidth for an irrelevant meme.
Old man yelling at cloud.

>bloated slow garbage
>better

wow who would have fucking guessed dumb fucking animefag, that's what you get for not using Microsoft Internet Information Services you fucking retarded mong

>shitloads of bandwidth
>for a paragraph of text

how is apache better than nginx?

>for an irrelevant meme
chink who gets that sent to them will get their internet shut down and v& it's not a meme

based

who the fuck are all you people
GET OUT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: ips.png (925x1023, 129K)

>not dropping literally every packet from russia, china, south america and eastern europe. Absolutely no internet traffic of value has ever, or will ever come from there.

fact

that's mean

W-what about Ukraine?
I'm Femanom, btw
I'm from Ukraine

ukraine is in central europe.
t. ukrainian user

Got a problem with it? Blame your countrymen.

Slavrunes = blocked

You should try anything that will accept SIP in. Fun times.

Will the Chinese government van itself?

Tits or GTFO

>I'm from Ukraine
I think you mean "нoвaя poccия"

Attached: putin.png (499x501, 193K)

STOP TRYING TO USE DEFAULT CREDENTIALS FOR PHPMYADMIN ON MY APACHE SHITPOST WEBSITE FUCKING CHING CHONGS IT'S WASTING MY COMCAST DATA BUCKET

>.htaccess
>shitty semi-XML shitpiece of a config format
>slow
>configure stuff for on-system directories as well as URLs for no reason
>autoindex per default
user...

>he doesn't range block everything east of Germany and west of Japan

post tits

2/3s of all requests you'll receive are chings and half-holols trying to pick low hanging fruit

>he doesn't range block the nips as well

Haven't had bullshit request from them yet. So for now they are fine in my book.

what are you using to generate that?

Get like 500+ ssh failed login attempts per hour

>leaving SSH on the standard port
Found your problem. Assigning it any other port makes the failed logins drop so hard the ones trying might as well be statistical error in comparison to leaving it on 22.

>ohio
damn weaboos

Turn the logins off and require the correct key if you have ssh open to the internet

bash and httpry

Hohol hohol go away
You're a nigger and you're gay
Not a real country btw

Is robots.txt still the go to?

The question isn't why you're getting these, it's why their great firewall isn't blocking them in the first place.

It doesn't even matter. Good luck to them trying to brute force my 64 length password consisting of random characters across the entire ascii table.

I haven't bothered with it, but it's best to set up something like fail2ban and permaban their ips after x consecutive failed attempts.

so, that's like going to Beijing and getting off the plane and just saying "huang nyaa feh bloo bloo poyong nong fung foo poo" and hoping it means something?

>run tor node
>gfw protects you

Who cares? Halve of all requests are from hacked ovh, hetzner, do etc. anyway. Patch your shit and don't give a fuck.

wait a minute oops hahajjj

Attached: chinamen2.png (1089x239, 296K)

hmm I'm pretty sure it said 104.60.30.66
why did you delete that?

动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安门大屠杀The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派斗争The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大跃进政策The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人权Human Rights 民运Democratization 自由Freedom 独立Independence 多党制Multi-party system 台湾台湾Taiwan Formosa 中华民国Republic of China 西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet 达赖喇嘛Dalai Lama 法轮功Falun Dafa 新疆维吾尔自治区The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 诺贝尔和平奖Nobel Peace Prize 刘暁波Liu Xiaobo 民主言论思想反共反革命抗议运动骚乱暴乱骚扰扰乱抗暴平反维权示威游行李洪志法轮大法大法弟子强制断种强制堕胎民族净化人体实验肃清胡耀邦赵紫阳魏京生王丹还政于民和平演变激流中国北京之春大纪元时报评论共产党 独裁 专制 压制 统一 监视 镇压 迫害 侵略 掠夺 破坏 拷问 屠杀 活摘器官 诱拐 买卖人口 游进 走私 毒品 卖淫 春画 赌博 六合彩 天安门 天安门 法轮功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 刘晓波动态网自由门PRC FalunGong Organ Harvest

Not OP but thanks, adding this to my server so the chinks can fuck off.

this

please OP
deliver

Attached: aliens.jpg (640x660, 66K)

You can't honestly believe that works

setup a honeypot

Nothing surprising nginx is a Russian web server. But it better, faster and easier (based on my opinion) .

Or just disable password authentication and use key-based authentication like you're supposed to.

>start ngga server
>have random watermelon requests from America and Africa

Attached: F523215EA1C547B18CDA08D650CA4A5F.jpg (836x543, 111K)

>Winnie the Pooh
This always gets me

Attached: 31b18f327d88a3a1e78d82a241343a64df2f54d8f323b3896eccdb3a88a4e764_1.jpg (377x547, 78K)

The Tianmen copy pasta is good for chinks but for the russians just link to the wikipedia entry for that one queez/czar/whatever that died while fucking a literal horse
stupid slavs

Attached: 1535324708766.png (400x400, 182K)

>not using fail2ban with only 1 attempt allowed and a 365 day ban time

that's a dangerous game user

I also disabled password auth so not really.

it does though

saved

Attached: 1545368370985.jpg (960x540, 45K)