Reminder they built Google from scratch without googling or Stackoverflow

Reminder they built Google from scratch without googling or Stackoverflow

Attached: IMG_20190307_085956.jpg (509x596, 120K)

nothing was special about the initial release of Google, not to mention it was 1998, anything would have succeeded compared to today's standards

Rowan Atkinson built Google with Brin?

Why aren't they unleashing their spiders on dark web?

because then it wouldnt be dark anymore

>nothing was special about the initial release of Google, not to mention it was 1998
They had superior search algorithms, and implemented better site rankings. Otherwise everyone would have still been using Alta Vista.

you can't have the light web without a little bit of dark web user --bob ross

have u heard of a library , nigga ?? lmao

>sneakers with suit

Why are american cucks so tasteless and uncultured?

I've seen people wear jeans with a dress shirt.

Attached: blehh.png (1191x506, 53K)

That's not so bad. It's very common here in the Midwest. t. leaf

>That's not so bad.
It's disgusting.

>oh btw they are jewish but its just a coincidence

>Reminder one of them is Russian and the other one is half-Russian.

>suits at all
Yeah fuck that shit.

because fuck you next time i am in yurope i am going to wear sandals with white socks

Hello Ilham Omar (D)

Reminder. They are both American Jews.
One emigrated from USSR at 6 yo, and the other was born in the US.

Jews are smarter than whites.
It is no coincidence.
It's why they are over-represented in Nobel/Fields/etc. as well as leadership positions.

Fuck u. Moslem is smorter. Moslem girl have Nobel's.

honestly normies didn't really care about that shit, most people had no idea why they switched search engines from yahoo to google, they just noticed everyone else using google more often so they started using it too

Reminder that there was only 20 HTML tags, no CSS and no JS

That's nepotism, not competence or merit.

Autistic specimens, don't even bother

>normies
This was the late 90's, and early 2000's.

>valuable scientific and mathematical discoveries are nepotism
Cope more.

Yeah, that's right around the time that everyone was getting internet at home. I graduated high school in 2006 and pretty much everyone I knew had (dialup) internet at their house by the year 2000.

>can't acknowledge people who go us ultra
Nepotism is what happens in Muslim countries.
Excellence is what happens in America.
Yes they were Jews, but they were smart, and they put in the effort to succeed.
Now you do the same.

Bullshit. Normalfags didn't into computers until after 2006, and whenever smartphones came into the scene.
Before that the price of computers, and service where still mostly restrictive, and social benefits were largely unknown.

Not that user, but you are retarded. Everyone where I was had at least 28.8kbaud by 2000, if not adsl or something, and we were all hillbillies.

A single core cpu family computer could be bought at Staples for $300-400 in 2002, that's when I got a new computer for my room and could stop using my parents Win 98 hand-me-down my room. Everyone had a computer by then. Tons of kids at school were downloading music and burning their own CD's when I was in high school, we did research for school assignments online. We had to do a 20 page research paper in pre-ap English my freshman year in 2002 and everyone typed their papers up on their computers at home. By 2006 when we were going off to college it was expected that everyone needed their own laptop for college. I chatted with girls from school on ICQ in Junior high back in 2000 before everyone switched to using AIM by 2002 when I went to high school. I had DSL and played Halo 2 online via XBOX Live in the year 2004 and started playing World of Warcraft in 2006. Don't tell me "no one had computers or internet until after 2006" because that's just not true.

I grew up in a poor neighborhood and had a computer in 1997, and so did most people I knew. You're full of shit.

I had cable internet during the late 90's, so I'm like a god, and you're all retarded. Internet wasn't really that widespread, and all niggers never went past aol.

>$300
More like $3000. Monitors (usable) alone were expensive.

Dumbasses in this thread forgot how expensive computers were, and internet service. Thank your parents for getting you one with internet service back then, and having enough to keep a roof above your head, because it wasn't cheap.

Computers then where like cars. Expensive new, and hella cheap used.
My grade school used to get new computers EVERY year. They legitimately threw them away out front of the building. I wish I could show you the memory I have of seeing 5 large bins full of CRTs, towers, and peripherals all at once.

Even if a monitor was $3000, I got mine for free at the age of like 8. My school was not the only one to do this and businesses certainly did this often with the rate of tech advancement at the time coupled with vendor switching.

I went through at least 5 different computers during grade school up through high school and I paid for none of them or the peripherals.
People had no concept of resale value for something the market deemed obsolete. Once you had a new one, the old one was worthless. At least in my city.

In the US internet service was free. From AOL, Juno, Zeronet, your phone company sometimes, etc.

reminder that they built not what google is today

No, in the year 2000 computers started getting cheaper and cheaper. Budget PCs in 2000 started out around $500 and would continue getting progressively cheaper over the next few years.

Also, according to some research I just did, August 2000 marked the first time that over 1/2 of all US households had home internet service.

because otherwise they'd look ridiculous - they're geeks

>Jews are smarter than whites.
no they aren't, they're annoying in their blatant obscenity

Normies had jobs with workstation computers in the late 90s. Kids also had computer labs and computers in the library. I started using Google as a kid when a librarian suggested it. The only reason I used was that everyone else was. Otherwise, I would have used Yahoo or AltaVista instead.

it's an okay outfit for anything where casual wear is the norm

I mean shit, I had computer lab / typing classes in elementary school back in 1992. I remember playing dome wars and other free/share-ware games on school computers in the mid 90's. By the early 2000's most kids I knew in school had at least one home computer and internet at home. Hell, in high school classes we regularly had to make PowerPoint presentations for our classes and type up reports for homework.

The internet bubble burst in 2000. It was normie before then.

Dialup internet in 2000 was less than $20 per month and DSL / Cable internet was cheaper than it is now, though it was much, MUCH slower back then. I think our cable service was 1Mbit download speed back in 2003 or so. Better than the 300-ish kbit service we had with DSL though.

>Jobs
>School
Yea these are the same as being able to be online, game, and use the computer.

>mean shit, I had computer lab / typing classes in elementary school back in 1992. I remember playing dome wars and other free/share-ware games on school computers in the mid 90's. By the early 2000's most kids I knew in school had at least one home computer and internet at home.
This proves the other user right though, or is that what you're going for?