Gee hated on JS for years upon years

>gee hated on JS for years upon years
inb4 Jow Forums is one person
>go to uni and the only people who are vocal about their hate for JS are normies who cant even into code and dropout after sem1 or pajeets who think its too hard
Really gets the noggin joggin

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 164K)

Is 4 an unlucky number to them?

Never mind got my answer.
>Wikipedia
>There are six unlucky numbers in Japanese. Traditionally, 4 is unlucky because it is sometimes pronounced shi, which is the word for death. Sometimes levels or rooms with 4 don't exist in hospitals or hotels.

its not just Nipps, its called something like Tetraphobia and its present in majority of easter cultures , see Chinks and Koreans - all the names for the number four relates in some way to a word like death

9 and 14 are also missing in that picture.

substitute js for perl, java, php, pascal, vb6/vb.net, or any other shit lang and realise how utterly retarded your post is

Yes got my answer from Wikipedia.

That's because people who voice such opinions in public, especially when they are taking it during university, are usually using it as an excuse for why they slack on their work, or why they're bad at it in general - it's not their fault, it's the language's fault. People who are more intelligent can hold disdain for the language regardless, but would never bother to spout such opinions because, hey, they're there to take the course and get out with a good grade, and get the fuck out of academia and obtain a job.

I made an A in my JS course. I hate JS.

tl;dr fuck your false dichotomy nigger and fuck JS

>all those languages except that java that nobody every uses for anything other then obscure internet forum memes or pseudo-intellectual CS theory
wew, JS is also the most popular language in the world only second at times to python

>I'm 12 and don't remember what life was like pre-2010: the post

>seething
absolutely nothing wrong with JS if you just read and understand the engine it uses.
getting angry is also another sign of low intelligence
PS; what fucking university uses A though F rankings ? Here in the civilized world we use : Pass/Fail/HD/2HD etc. etc.

>Ad hominem to disprove an opinion
I see age directly correlates to debate skill

there's no debate to be had, if you don't remember the dominance that languages like perl/php/pascal/vb had you're underage and your opinion is irrelevant

>JS is also the most popular language in the world
also appeal to popularity, fucking retard

calm down their senior, im 20 so not exactly a useless old faggot like you but not young either

JS is shit, but it's the best thing we have available for web because for some reason no one wants to make anything better.

My software engineering professor and virtually all of his staff hated on it like there ain't no tomorrow.

JS isnt shit, its just 'hard' for people becaue they chuck it when they realize something didnt compile and engine-theory is le-too hard to read through
yeah, ive seen some poo in loo 'profs' also say its garbage, they are the stack overflow poo in loos and are the equivalent of "I fucking love science" but in CS ; dont know shit but act like they do

your arrogance and dismissal of education is a red flag that you sucked dick in Uni and barely grazed by - there is nothing wrong with studying until you fully understand something

>its just 'hard'
It isn't "hard", it just has a lot of weird behavior and engine specific implementations.

i mean its hard for them to understand any abstract concept so they forfeit the study, or simply go with the flow and end up hating the lang because of their ignorance

your age is directly relevant to your blatantly wrong opinion that nobody used languages like perl/php/pascal/vb, they were all first in class languages of their day and I'm sure anybody that is just a few years older than yourself will have remembered them in some form or another
the arguments used to defend those languages are the same arguments you're using right now to defend javascript too
>me and my 20 something university friends whose first language was x think it's good, so why don't you
>x is the most popular language in the world
>x doesn't suck, it's just 'hard'

>because for some reason no one wants to make anything better
plenty of people have tried to make something better but any time they do they get accused of trying to fragment the web or pull a microsoft, web standards are all designed by committee now so if you can't get google/microsoft/apple/mozilla on board at the very least it's simply not going to happen, which is why anything trying to replace javascript still has to compile down to javascript otherwise it's not getting supported on other major browsers
there's hope with wasm but look at how much pushback it got from webshits who can only use javascript

Attached: 1464823306282.png (270x175, 5K)

JS 'developers' should be forced to wear a yellow star in public

Then that's true of any language.

i think OP is trying to say its weird/hard and brainlets dont get it, and Jow Forums are full of pseuds and poo in loos either way

I think he's just trying to us mad.