Why this negro is always complaining about everything?

why this negro is always complaining about everything?

Attached: mkbhd_complaining.png (529x503, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mPGu_i0ScW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because even a shill reaches the point where they get fed up with the bullshit

this
emancipation proclaimation

Is that Mark "ass bown" Lee?

tech nigger

How much will apple have to feed that tech slut?
You know what I'm talking about

are you speaking of iJustAHoe?
she is MY wife

Yes, iJustWhore
user, you can do better than that.

He uses every flagship and is also a heavy consumerist. He falls for all the marketing because he is also the shill and the victim of never being happy unless you have the next great thing. It's a shame really. I just got my S9 and it's the greatest fucking phone I have ever used. I'm totally fine having some bezels than having a notch or hole punch. I can barely notice the bezels I have now cause it's so minimal. I'm glad I'm not a vapid consumerist whore like these YouTube shills and Jow Forums

AY WHEY DA FREE FONZ N SHIET?

And why are you complaining about him?

i'm also planning to buy the s9, probably used, is the phone smoother after upgrading to one ui?

Erm... MODS!?

Fuck off, advertiser.

iSuckPeen

Fucking normalfag, get the fuck off my board, God fucking damn. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

because negro, duh.

What the fuck is wrong with you fags? hey complemented and criticized the phone as any good reviewer should be stop being such low self-esteem homos and look at the review objectively

I've literally only seen one tech reviewer mention the gestures the s10 has, these cunts are so fucking lazy they just read the spec sheet and don't even fuck about with the settings

not him but one ui is pretty great, has tons of stuff stock android doesn't have like night mode, samsung pay (not unique to one ui though), great gestures, looks aesthetic and has tons of tiny quality of life things I can't be bothered to get into

He's black and that's a huge problem.

iRoastine

>He uses every flagship and is also a heavy consumerist. He falls for all the marketing because he is also the shill and the victim of never being happy unless you have the next great thing. It's a shame really.
look at his hd820 review. he likes them because they're expensive and compliments them across the board. even though they're universally panned as being worse than $200 headphones at $2400.

iLikeBBCine

>I just got my S9 and it's the greatest fucking phone I have ever used
Its battery life sure doesn't.

i. e. like a nigger

Its a feature of the race

Attached: mkbixnood.png (421x405, 250K)

>get given endless stream of consumer technology
>it's mostly all the same shit, phones and earphones are all perfectly fine and it doesn't really matter what you buy
>have to find any possible differences or flaws between them in order to keep getting views and more review units

>someone made this

Attached: 32321d4x12x13.jpg (660x574, 31K)

uncanny

All he has to say is better camera. Not as good. List specs. Spin camera. End video.

He is Tucker Carlson of youtube. Funded by the phone brands.

Botted on reddit and on yt. Suggested in feeds increasing visibility making it popular. Being popular just for being popular. Does not talk about e-waste nor how fast phones become obsolete. Nothing about repairability and accessorie prices. Nothing about profit margins. Praises "premium", locked ecosystem, price, feel, smoothness, animations, thinness, weight, gimmics, ...

Attached: technigger.jpg (1381x1311, 113K)

Attached: 5895692802394.jpg (562x565, 51K)

It doesn't bother me and it's my main device I use for computing. I ditch using PCs to go mobile only
Its fucking amazing. I don't mind the extra Samsung applications and I use some of them. I don't bother with their email client cause gmail is the best android mail client out there from what I've used so far. The S9 is an amazing device and I highly fucking recommend it. Even the edge display is cool and you'll notice it in full display content. The way it just rolls off looks aesthetically pleasing.

new goodlock came out today s9 bro

Thickness*. Thinness is a marketing term to sell people on a slimmed down product. Don't use shill language.

>weeb
Insult discarded

>It doesn't bother me and it's my main device I use for computing. I ditch using PCs to go mobile only
Then it should bother you when the battery life isn't great.

Someone made this: youtu.be/mPGu_i0ScW4

Attached: 1540217435432.jpg (657x527, 36K)

it's 2019, why are you still racist?

I love how he comes up before someone literally named technigger

Thanks bro. Just downloaded

>new goodlock came out today s9 bro
Note 8 poster here, hadn't heard of this some nice stuff in the family of apps
Thanks

He is nothing more than an enhanced spec-reader, he knows jack shit about the things he talk about.
it's hard to be a marketing whore and not lose your mind. He realised it a few months ago I guess

Based technigger floss

>why this negro is always complaining about everything?
you could have anyone black as a photo and still ask the same question

Get off my board you nigger loving shill

I found her attractive until I looked up her channel.

>testing external laptop fans on the new MacBookPro
ITS A FANLESS LAPTOP YOU DUMB BITCH, IT HAS NO VENTILATION TO IMPROVE.

He's a well spoken negro who was raised by rich white people. Good for him.

You just described yourself, OP.
/thread

don't /thread your own post knucklehead

Pro isn't fanless

> getting an S9
> neurosuggesting bezels and notches make or break the device
Looks like the consumerist retard is you. Try and achieve enlightenment, go nokia.