What's the best browser, Jow Forums?

what's the best browser, Jow Forums?

Attached: browsers.png (900x1449, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
itsfoss.com/firefox-looking-glass-controversy/
ghacks.net/2017/10/06/mozilla-to-launch-firefox-cliqz-experiment-with-data-collecting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

icecat

literally had to uninstall chrome from my andriod tablet because it's font display became corrupted

>Safari
>seems to be everywhere

I don't use a web browser. I just ask anons on Jow Forums to look stuff up for me with emulated Clover.

lynx or eww

Which is the Will Smith of the browsers?

Attached: 3108325b93112a3456384e0b1c490402.png (600x550, 231K)

>all those icons
Thank god for flat design.

>Outdated and fighting for relevancy
There's quite a few take your pick.

oh look, yet another "best browser" thread
not tired and repetitive at all!

4chin is just a sad carousel of re-fried post now

just use netsurf

I tried. Good enough for Wikipedia, but that's about it.

Why I can't make a thread from brave mobile?

>browser thread
So let's set some foundations:
Chrome and Chromium are google botnet. That's obvious.
Brave has recently been discovered to be making major compromises despite their claimed focus on privacy. They're botnet.
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
Firefox has built-in telemetry. This can to some extent be disabled by the user, through the micromanagement of dozens upon dozens of about:config and user.js values.
Firefox is also notorious for slipping in stuff behind users' backs. Never forget this.
itsfoss.com/firefox-looking-glass-controversy/
ghacks.net/2017/10/06/mozilla-to-launch-firefox-cliqz-experiment-with-data-collecting/
It would seem that Moz://a doesn't have any concept of 'opt-in'. If they're willing to do this shit without telling users, what makes you think they won't silently revert your config changes and pass it off as one of their 'experiments'? Long story short, Firefox is botnet.
Safari, IE/Edge, Opera, and Vivaldi are proprietary.
[insert loonix webkitgtk/qtwebengine browser] is too barebones. Doesn't have any capacity for privacy/tracking protection besides occasionally a very basic adblocker.

waterfox works best so far on my 10 year old hardware with win7 on

this image in 2008 consolidated

I want to fuck Kristen Schaal
I like free software
I'm sick of Firefox
BRB installing icecat

What are you using?

pale moon

>celebrities - the most normalfag thing, ever
>technology and Jow Forums
Every day more signs to find a better place. But where do I start?

reddit.com

Tried few times. It's full of idiots and I can't do as little as call them out on it because of circlejerking and general idiot-friendly attitude. It's worse than forums were in 2000's. It manages to be worse than a merger of yahoo answers with stackoverflow would be.

Post anything else.