Jow Forums BTFO

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: womenincharge.png (605x547, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
uscourts.gov/services-forms/bankruptcy/bankruptcy-basics/chapter-11-bankruptcy-basics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When will they learn? The future is female.

The rest being chapter 11

>GIB me authority
>pic
jej

What "just happens"? Women would make companies fart rainbows, get more VC money and get 10% more stock?

remove authority, legal, and HR desu
engineers + project managers can stay

>The rest just happens
In other news, company X declared bankruptcy today...

If they are that good why cant they create their own products then?

Man I fucking hate xiggers. This is an easy way to ruin your company.

Put JEWS in charge.

Visibly, recognizably, high up in charge.

replace "women" with "workers" and you got something

>The rest
What is she referring to?

KEK underrated

Collapse and bankruptcy.

>post literally says "just give women your entire fucking business lol"
can't make this shit up holy fuck

They already are.

Attached: 1545053180470.jpg (360x340, 25K)

*cough* Marissa Mayer *cough*

>The rest being chapter 11
Chapter Eleven (xher/zxhzim): A deconstruction of the meritocracy using modern feminist criticial perspective and intersectionary gender dispersion theory.

>67 retweets
>230 likes

What kind of people would do this?

>The rest being chapter 11

Attached: chapter11.png (705x535, 48K)

Why don't these women just start their own companies where they're in charge from the beginning? If she's confident that women are better at running a business than men are then they should be able to build a successful business from the ground up and then they can do whatever they want with it.

>>>/leftypol/

Why can't women be more like mama Lisa? If they were I wouldn't mind having them around

Did you know that there are female-only chess leagues, even though chess is not a physical sport?

The biggest mistake reasonably intelligent women make is assuming other women aren't stupid whores.

Attached: [SCP-2223] Ryuuou no Oshigoto! - 07 [Blu-ray 1080p h264 FLAC][090CBB94].mkv_snapshot_08.42_[2018.09. (1920x1080, 178K)

Surely that's because of the rampant sexism and sexual harassment women experience when they attend the regular chess league events and not at all because the majority of women chess players can't compete at the same level as male chess players.

There is literally no rule barring women from entering into the general chess leagues. Male only chess leagues do not exist.

Stop textraping me

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

i'd do my very best to avoid having women in my company at all

Attached: stormy waters.jpg (1274x960, 1.87M)

Why are all these women pathological narcissists? Even their protest movement MeToo is worded in first person.

>Change what works
>"And replace it with what?"
>What we like the sound of

There's no way this could fail.

BASED

women are hardwired to prioritize themselves and men are hardwired to prioritize women, due to how nature and child protection work

in a situation like the modern day where there are no actual threats, this causes some supreme mental bullshitting

Can someone exblain?

It's like watching a retarded child attempt to involve itself into grown-up business by making retarded statements, but it's instead a retarded child in an adult's body.

Attached: 1546498331724.jpg (355x410, 11K)

Chapter 11 refers to a type of bankruptcy in the United States.

uscourts.gov/services-forms/bankruptcy/bankruptcy-basics/chapter-11-bankruptcy-basics

Attached: female chess player.png (640x480, 458K)

THANK YOU.

>also, Grok? is that talking gash serious?

>Gibs me that

>Insanity: The idea that pulling the same failing bs tactics over and over again, expecting a different(read: successful) outcome each time.

Kinda like communism.

remember that # is the pound sign.
when women tweet #metoo they are saying "pound me too".

Attached: hey andy sweetie.png (743x575, 486K)

In totally unrelated news another 15 all women companies have recently declared bankruptcy after not getting anything done and just fighting in the office all day long.

Women are literally everything wrong with the modern workplace. All office drama stems from women. If you want to get work done don't hire women in your team.

PUT ME IN A POSITION OF POWER REEEEEE!
GIBS ME DAT!
WHY MAKE YOUR OWN STARTUP OR COMPANY WHEN YOU CAN DEMAND OTHERS TO PUT YOU IN POWER
Feminism is a goddamn meme and I hope it dies soon.

Holy shit. I knew there was a hidden message in all that.

>implying hr and legal aren't all powerful

>grok
The single ugliest word in the English language. It's literally the onomatopoeia for retching.

Checkmate cunt

Attached: DcDHSxXVMAAngpe.jpg (750x603, 85K)

women in charge huh?

Attached: hiring quota.jpg (780x1182, 241K)

Our company is run by a woman and her daughter.
It's a living hell of chaos and mismanagement, I don't even know how we're still floating.
All the competent people keep quitting.
Send help.

Oh that is an actual world? I thought she had a stroke?

Why the fuck do you stay? Get out before it burns down which it will sooner or later.

Better start talking to job recruiters or sending applications out.

>Grok: To understand (something) intuitively or by empathy
holy shit i had no idea, lulz

Attached: everything is ok.jpg (800x1500, 385K)