Locked Iphone 4 and Iphone 4S

Hi! I have a problem with two of my old Iphones. I've forgotten the password for both of them, and they contain important evidence regarding a trail case. The police say they cant access the phones since i dont have the password. Are there any solutions?

Attached: IPhone-4-image.jpg (1068x712, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

android-iphone-recovery.com/iphone-data-recovery/
android-iphone-recovery.com/recover-data-on-locked-iphone.html
restore-iphone-data.com/extract-text-messages-from-locked-iphone.html
android-iphone-recovery.com/retrieve-text-messages-from-disabled-locked-iphone.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If there was a solution they wouldn't be called passcodes would they? Fucking idiot

Yup. I have plenty of 0-days that work even with the most recent version of iOS.

Sure. Post your hand and we'll help.

POC or larp :^)

Give it back Jamal

Nope, I actually do. The question is how much are you willing to pay?

I was kind of hoping for a good samaritan

Considering it's and old iPhone 4 and 4s I'd offer you jack shit you larping faggot.

Hey man how important is this trial to you? If you're not willing to pay for someone to help you then it must not be very important.

That's even better since it has multiple unpatched 0-days with many on the hardware level. Do you want my help or not?

Its regarding a rape trail. I dont have any money, so thats the problem. The guy confesses via text messages, so yeah, its important

yes i would like your help please

give it back jamal

Sorry to hear that man, good luck.

thank you!

Give it back

Nice

nvm figured it out

> The police say they cant access the phones since i dont have the password
Bullshit, Cellebrite hardware should be able to crack it.

Are you able to make a backup on an old computer they were possibly connected to?

If not, the best bet i'd say could be to use 3uTools and flash the device (with keep data on, of course).

Then again, the police don't know shit.

Attached: 4L_6BGnwFIv.jpg (460x308, 37K)

Whatever you do, don't call Apple. Apple representatives can't unlock an iPhone for you without restoring the iPhone, either. The restore process will erase everything on it. If you cannot remember the passcode, you will need to restore your device using the computer with which you last synced it [or iCloud]. This allows you to reset your passcode and resync the data from the device (or restore from a backup). If you restore on a different computer that was never synced with the device, you will be able to unlock the device for use and remove the passcode, but your data will not be present. I hope you have your old Mac still.

It really is too bad that you don't have screenshots or a backup of the text messages. In the future if you need to backup SMS or MMS or even iMessage, there are apps that will sync them to your gmail or icloud account under a special label.
If you need the text message proof you can subpoena it from your wireless carrier or his wireless carrier, especially if you know the ballpark dates of when the messages were sent.

Regardless, you should be able to get the texts and MMS with this:
android-iphone-recovery.com/iphone-data-recovery/
Not just shilling, you can check softpedia for reviews and stuff.
android-iphone-recovery.com/recover-data-on-locked-iphone.html
restore-iphone-data.com/extract-text-messages-from-locked-iphone.html
android-iphone-recovery.com/retrieve-text-messages-from-disabled-locked-iphone.html

I had an iPhone 4S where the screen broke. I knew the passcode but couldnt input it because broken screen, but I was able to get messages off with this.

Unironically best of luck. Not to be a downer but even if you get the text message confession, depending on which country/state you're in, it might not be enough.

These websites look shady, bruh.

Just use the same NSA-approved backdoors Apple uses.

Attached: 1549264649215.png (797x1870, 366K)

There probably is some chink spyware in there, but if it works it works. I would rather me be able to access my files and the police and the chinese rather than no one, if the point is for a court case.
Find a better option if you don't like it.

Thank you very much! The thing is that I have to "trust" the computer from my phone. I've tried countless of these softwares.

I dont know if I have the old computer available . I'm trying to help a friend of mine out. But I'll ask her tomorrow. Thanks anyway!

Thank you! I'm probably just stupid, but does this cost money?

The FBI have tools to open the 4 and 4S because they were pre-encryption models.
That's why you chose them for your troll.
They can't crack 5 and above, despite what they say. Neither can Apple.

> 0-days
> iphone 4
> i have plenty
> PLENTY

aHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

shut the fuck up, you lame faggot.