What are your thoughts on budget phones in general Jow Forums?

Is it possible that they outsell flagships like the new Samsung Galaxys and the upcoming iPhones in the near future? I'm beginning to see more and more people with more budget oriented phones from brands like Huawei, Nokia, Oppo, Xiaomi etc than I see people with iPhones.

Attached: images-6.jpg (318x159, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/02/lg-extends-warranty-to-30-months-for-those-affected-by-bootloop-issue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hard to say
but there popularity will only continue to grow

I have an Honor h9 lite and am blown away by how good it is for £150. Great screen, reasonable camera, fast enough, fingerprint sensor, it really is amazingly good value and the cost means I can happily bin it after a couple of years for something new

as the middle class in america dies these disposable phones will get more and more popular

Spending over $300 on an android is fucking retarded and iphones are kill after removing the headphone jack, so yeah not a huge shocker or anything. My $150 Moto X4 does everythingI need

Attached: 1551306848519.png (495x461, 520K)

I bought a xiaomi redmi note 4 two years ago for 140$. I stopped worrying about an expensive thing in my pants and my life became worry free. This device does everything i need. Love it

Is the stylo 4 an approved budget phone?

Attached: 6261400cv14d.jpg (3071x3640, 650K)

OP here, thinking of buying a Chinese budget phone from either Xiaomi or Huawei later this year, just wondering what is the best budget phone from them with the best performance?

Xiaomi Pocofone f1

Most budget phones suck ass desu senpai. You get the option of a quad-core A53 with 2-3 GB of RAM for under $200 or octa-core A53 with 3-4 GB of RAM for under $300. Poco F1 is about as good as it can get for budget phones but it's still chinkshit and you definitely want to install Lineage OS on it.

My take on this is just buy a used android with a removable battery like the V20. Since the battery is the first to fail they're a worthwhile investment.

>You get the option of a quad-core A53 with 2-3 GB of RAM for under $200 or octa-core A53 with 3-4 GB of RAM for under $300
That only applies to Samsung and that's why you don't buy their locked down pieces of shit mid-range devices.

>My take on this is just buy a used android with a removable battery like the V20. Since the battery is the first to fail they're a worthwhile investment.
The motherboard is first to go on it because bootloops have been reported on it. Just don't gamble.

Budget phones are shit if you want to de-botnet them, and they also age pretty fast (I'm talking about basic web browsing and productivity apps, not muh gaymes). Nearly all of LineageOS' officially supported phones are mid/high-end

The hardware performance of a Redmi Note is sufficient for basically anything. Camera is modest, though.

The "best performance" is with the flashiest high end phone chipsets. I'm not sure what you'd use it for, but it's there. Not on the budget end.

Thought that was just V10s? Do all their V series have this issue?

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/02/lg-extends-warranty-to-30-months-for-those-affected-by-bootloop-issue/

I have 6 phones available. From SD 636 to 845. I can not tell the difference in performance 99% of the time. Unless you are trying to emulate Wii games or something anything decent above 200 bucks should do the trick.

Does anyone with a decent enough dick even use something more expensive than a budget phone?

>flagships aren't just as disposable as the budget phones
nice cope? The only reason I can think of for saying this is that you're trying to justify why you paid 4 times as much to browse facebook and take selfies.

There are some processors like the Snapdragon 675 that can run most Wii and GC games like the 845 that are on devices under 250 dollars like the Xiaomi redmi note 7 pro

I need recommendations for a 5.5"+ chinkphone that runs great on t-mobile.

Attached: 1460642386165.jpg (698x644, 83K)