What his fucking problem?

What his fucking problem?

Attached: IMG_20190308_073533_995.jpg (1080x985, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2018/dec/27/elon-musk-pedo-diver-vernon-unsworth-defamation-lawsuit-dismiss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't like pedos.

> too fat and retarded to paste link
here ya go, fattie: theguardian.com/technology/2018/dec/27/elon-musk-pedo-diver-vernon-unsworth-defamation-lawsuit-dismiss

> make retard accusation while high
> defame someone's character, a man that rescued kids from certain death
> wants lawsuit dismissed
looks like it's suicide for elon. he'll either have to settle or face the courts. nobody is going to dismiss it. one month to go before the trial.

I would never understand why people sucks this man's dicks so much.

Do you know what is funnier?
DEAD
DEERS

because they're neck bearded ultra betas or just purely fucking retarded

Cult of personality, but with capitalism instead of a commie regime.

gb2 to reddit if you think you can sue people for calling you mean names.

*deer

>muh free speech muhfugga

*dears

Too much cocaine.

Attached: elon.jpg (887x637, 174K)

If he'd have called him a loud mouthed old cunt... He'd have been fine, but he called him a paedophile...

He thought having one good idea he could leverage into enough money to hire a load of actually smart people to design things for him makes him some kind of genius

>It's OVER Elon Musk is DONE
>Says the increasing nervous man trying to short his Tesla stock for the 99999th time this year

Top kek

Turns out the cave diver had insulted Musk on Jow Forums, and Musk is using his vast wealth to defame him and ruin his life.
That's what I heard on reddit, anyways.

He's probably high on antidepressants.

Musk is such a fucking autist retard.
His very existence is a proof that working hard and smart isn't worth shit, it's all about luck and bullshit.

To be fair, he very likely wasn't wrong about him.

nothing wrong with him. the world isn't just ready for his powerlevel

How is the mini sub project going by the way?
How many soccer teams has he saves so far?

Did you see his overreaction to that drowned deer? Pretty sure he has some kindof major depression and takes heavy meds

Thailand is kid diddler central. Elon Musk did nothing wrong.

He is an INTJ. The males are often vindictive, petty, and childish.

He has aids.

Attached: 1523259973711.gif (460x259, 721K)

you literally can tho

Just my opinion, but he is a nerd that has done lots of great stuff but people pick on him because he's a nerd. In this case he was trying to help and one particular diver was very rude and told him "where he could shove his submarine". It's one thing that the diver said this but I think it sucks that the media was so excited to report this. Why does a nerd always have to be the bad guy, who people get to vent at? Why aren't people thanking Musk for SpaceX, Tesla etc? Anyway I think Elon just lashed out at this guy because he was sick of the attacks and generally doesn't know how to fight back in a socially appropriate way. Which is what makes him a nerd in the first place.

>looks like it's suicide for elon
Oh mate, this is but one issue the man will face as people begin to realise how much of a fraud he is.

Since when are INTJs unable to find a wiser diversion than carrying on with pedo hate?

>INTJ
>I
He's extroverted.

He's not even INTJ, he seems arrogantly ignorant of many things.

To be fair, the guy defamed Elon first, albeit with a less serious accusation.

Not in a US district court. At least not historically.

You can. Defamation.

I think the diver has to prove that the defamation itself caused financial harm to win a case like that.

Capitalism good ;^)

I mean he's a single 60 year old white man living in Thailand the fuck do you think he's doing there?

>What his fucking problem?
he doesn't sleep

>Not in a US district court. At least not historically.
There is increasing interaction between US and Anglosphere common law jurisdictions however, you gotta be careful today.
Sharing our intelligence sealed our systems fate of coordinating their laws likewise.

defamation and libel has always been a thing in the us, you can't just pay a hooker to 'kavanaugh' every competing business leader out there

for a public figure, its near impossible to sue for slander/defamation but a private figure, far easier, and form there, due to elon being a public figure, his voice is FAR larger than the near literally who, so it would easily be an open and shut case against elon in america.
Every few years there is a massive lie that gets told in media about someone who has no recourse, and there is serious effort going into taking away public figures extra... burden of evidence, I think that's the right way to word it.

While I think that its a shitty practice to sue everyone who says a bad, or enables someone with money to sue someone without to shut them up, what is being allowed because we have such a high bad is starting to get out of hand.

Lots of a white people are attracted to asians, want to retire in a warm place. Maybe its good for his diving hobby?
Elon should pay for doing what he did, what if someone attacks the poor guy because he believed elons ramblings?

It was a prank, bro

Not with accusations like pedophilia, the court can decide for things like that the damages are self evident because of the nature of the defamation.
Elon probably has good enough lawyers to get him out of this though

I want to go to Mars

>gb2 to reddit
Reddit is a mostly pro-elon circlejerk you Neanderthal