ITT: Technologies that wouldn't be as widespread if it weren't for black people

ITT: Technologies that wouldn't be as widespread if it weren't for black people.

I'll start with pic related

Attached: bike-lock-u-lock.jpg (870x580, 204K)

airpods

Computers

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 7K)

guns

You can open those bike locks with a ball point pen

We used them much more on other white people than we did on blacks.

But everyone has one in their house because of them. OP asked about spread, not how much usage.

Mad whitey?

fpbp

Attached: EBT1.jpg (1280x960, 90K)

cotton clothing

home defense shotguns

Attached: 8a335c66-221b-47d7-9b56-57a7cd6a1714.jpg (1000x800, 266K)

lol

and insulin

Attached: 1551301470418.png (500x387, 76K)

Fuck you racists, niggers invented delicious peanut butter, so those monkeys are OK in my book!

Attached: 06abdf51bdf466f66c72a99304fec8e9.jpg (600x700, 51K)

Hi Jamal.

The earliest reference to peanut butter can be traced back to the Ancient Incas and the Aztecs who ground roasted peanuts into a paste. However, modern peanut butter, its process of production and the equipment used to make it, can be credited to at least three inventors.

In 1884 Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Canada patented peanut paste, the finished product from milling roasted peanuts between two heated surfaces. In 1895 Dr. John Harvey Kellogg (the creator of Kellogg’s cereal) patented a process for creating peanut butter from raw peanuts. He marketed it as a nutritious protein substitute for people who could hardly chew on solid food. In 1903, Dr. Ambrose Straub of St. Louis, Missouri, patented a peanut-butter-making machine.

Jamal is too dumb for that
He just smashes car windows

Even that is too much effort for most nogs. I've seen those fuckers run around with bolt cutters in the backpacks, cut them right off in one snip in front of a Starbucks. And just get on the bikes and ride off. I wish there was some nog proof bike locks but there isn't

basado

Hola mexicano! Te gusta mi bici?