LINUX ON DESKTOP IS FOR NIGGERS WHO HAVE NO WORK TO DO

Fuck Kubuntu, yesterday I was watching a movie on my laptop connected to my TV via an HDMI cable and at some point it autosuspended because of low battery. I pressed a key to wake it up and I wasn't able to unlock it, both pressing enter and moving the mouse and clicking would not get me to the screen where you enter your password. I opened a tty, wrote startx and it showed a small window with some dbus error, so I just shut down the laptop. Today I turned it on, typed my password in sddm and it would freeze after pressing enter. I was still able to move the cursor and get in a tty, but then doing startx would do nothing, except if I pressed CTRL+C a few seconds after executing the command, then it would actually enter KDE Plasma but then crash after a couple of minutes.

At this point I don't know if I should go back to the botnet or try Fedora because it seems the easiest and most professional option. Actually Ubuntu 16.04 worked flawlessly and maybe I'll go back to that, all my problems started after updating to 18.04.

Attached: 1535520117190.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

agree with the title but I'm not gonna read all that

based on your story sounds like you're a nigger with no work to do

I still don't know what the Gosling post format is meant to convey. Probably a dumb joke from one of 4channel's gay boards.

Use something simpler then. From my experience the bloated de's like gnome, kde, cinnamon, etc. are not very stable. Try a standalone wm like openbox, i3, awesomewm, etc. and you likely wont run into x related issues again (this is the case for me at least)

Kubuntu shills BTFO & suicide watch.

Relax bro! Im not saying Linux Desktop is shit, just saying you shouldn't be tricked by lowtest fags into using a OS because of "botnet", i mean you are not a pedophile or something right?

Posted from my ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th Gen™ | 14" BUISINESS laptop by Lenovo© using Microsoft Edge© from Barcelona,Spain.

Attached: 1488730643430.jpg (640x640, 103K)

based homosexual incel poster

I'll try Arch with i3wm just because it can't get any worse at this point.

I have work to do, but I don't work all day, that's why I had the time to watch a movie

I always dual booted Windows just in case one of the two OSes shat its pants

You are just a brainlet. I have been running the same Gentoo installed since 10 years and keep it regularly updated with Plasma and I unironicalky never had a crash in those ten years that either made anything relating to X unusable or even worse the system unusable.

In the worst case I just sigkill x restart it (plasma) and everything is fine.

I've posted on Jow Forums a thousand times that people who don't like KDE are people who tried kubuntu.
It's not my fault if you won't listen.

Just use the terminal login, SDDM ALWAYS causes issues, there's a reason everyone uses the terminal to login.

>IT monkey
>work

sysadmins are dying learn to code bruh

>kde doesnt work on
>ubuntu
>fedora
>debian
yeah bro, it's just the distro bro try gentoo it totally works

show proof

proof that youve had it for 10 years, too

Linux mint doesn't have this problem

Attached: E4F24B42A30145788AC2117924800684.png (960x960, 311K)

Not him but if you look inside Gentoo forums you will see that most people keep their installations for at least five years.

There really is no thing that can fuck up a properly setup Gentoo install if you read the manual once. That's also why Google of all distros exclusively uses Gentoo.

fpbp

>Gentoo installed since 10 years
I applaud you. My autism simply doesn't allow me to keep any OS for longer than 5 years. I've got a couple of Arch installs that are on the verge of getting axed soon because they're approaching the 5 year mark. It just feels dirty to keep them that long. I think Windows ruined me.

its meant to convey a robotic autistic exterior with impotent rage boiling just below the surface

Gentoo is unique in keeping installs that long. Arch installs will inevitably break. Only Gentoo can provide rolling release and still be rock solid.

Also don't forget Arch is literally sponsored by NSA.

>linux on desktop is for niggers
I'm sorry you wrote the rest of that out because i bet you lost most readers(including me) at this point.

true, niggers in africa/bahamas /etc get dell corporate recycling with some distro slapped on it but to imply that they can load distros and fart around on arch all day is crap

Ubuntu 16.04 is a pretty sensible choice

>Kubuntu
You did this to yourself, KDE Neon is way better.

I bet you kiss girls too, faggot.

Nah, Kubuntu is shit - I've never had a good experience with KDE either, and Ubuntu is shit no matter what. If you still want Ubuntu packages and support but want your system to actually fucking work, go with Mint Cinnamon. If you want a light system, pick Manjaro and choose your DE (I sugget Cinnamon/Budgie). Solus Budgie is cool, too.

>he uses a distro based on a distro
you wonder why you have problems stupid nigger