What programming is done mainly in assembly?

What programming is done mainly in assembly?

Attached: 1400841457163.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Anything written in assembly mainly.

fpbp

all

todo lists, specifically

thank you for reminding me to eat a banana

programming for old or really weak computers

operative systems, micro controllers, embedded devices, anything and everything that has a control system, real-time devices, instruments, nes/snes/ps1/n64/gameboy games etc.

>operative
my english is really bad today it seems. i must have lost some IQ lately.

Commodore 64 games

Anything that is related ONLY or almost exclusively to the hardware requires assembly.

Straight assembly?

As in just resisters for low level architectural instructions and memory addressees?

Without the use of a compiler or interpreter?

Probably programming designed to have very little OS/hypervisor overhead and little to no external/non trusted/un-stable library's to depend on. AKA: Fuck you shit we'll do it from scratch. When done right it apparently can be very fast/cycle efficient/secure, but good luck writing it without wanting to eat a bullet.

FORTH primitives

underrated

Urge to colonize rising.

retard

They banned eating bananas in China.

bootloaders?

retro homebrews

also maybe learn the __asm__(:::); command it's pretty badass

this

performance optimizations for iteration-intensive processes

Exploit payloads

Rust larping pretending some inline asm can fix all the inefficiencies and lack of control a proper language like C doesn't have.

Based C poster

Fuck rust

Gets my banana goin'

Fuck yes let's take a trip to some muslim shithole and bleach it up a bit.

SPYRO yay

I love writing c/c++ code in assembly and giving a big old middle finger to those languages programmatic bureaucracy.
>h-hey y-you can't do that!
Just watch me bub the whole system is my plaything.

There was this Arab girl who was smiling at me a lot so I went and talked to her. She was really friendly. I asked for her number. I realize now that she wasn't really into me and now I have the bad feels.

You dodged a bullet. If you ended up with children her family would force them all to be Muslim.

Startup code for bare metal

Plenty of brown girls (basically all of them) are into white guys. Just hit and quit if it seems like they're religious

It's not like you had much to lose anyway so I woulden't worry desu

Shell code.

So this is the power of autism...

Attached: cat_autism.jpg (320x320, 25K)