You can pick one to wipe off the face of the planet, but have to use another when possible

You can pick one to wipe off the face of the planet, but have to use another when possible
What do?

Attached: google-microsoft-apple-facebook.png (492x228, 75K)

I'd wipe facebook desu

>let's create a vacuum for one of the other ebil companies to gobble up
No.

wipe facebook, use google

Wipe Apple because they're scammers. Use Google because I pretty much already do.

This right here. Facebook is worse than all the others combined and Google botnet or not still has the by far best search engine and the other services are also pretty good all things considered.

fuck Apple, I'm down to using literally anything else

Wipe Facebook, Use Apple.

what was the name of that fb documentary

wipe facebook, use Microsoft
this way the greatest evil is eliminated and I can keep using linux. if their phone division was still alive, I'd have choosen differently.

>you CAN pick one
I don't pick any and keep on not using any of the four

Facebook off, use Google
Facebook consumes humanity's potential
MS is not as harmful as Facebook
Apple is already dying
I already sold my soul to Google, so I have nothing more to lose by keeping them.

Facebook because it's the one company of the four that has absolutely no redeeming value at all and has also literally ruined lives and caused permanent psychological damage to millions.

This is a trick question and you are all falling for it. Microsoft and apple will be killed with time , facebook is useless and on decline. Tye real threat is google. Erase google and use facebook asnit does less harm and will die anyways

Facebook

Fucking sellout GO HoME GRANDPA the future is now

Wipe Facebook, use Microsoft.
Using Google whenever possible after wiping Facebook just results in Google plus succeeding.

¨ma man

Wipe Google, use Apple hardware but install loonix.

Wipe Facebook. Use Apple. If I'm forced to use Apple you'll pay for me being subjected to their garbage, right?

google is the evil corp

Wipe Google because of what they did to James Damore. Use Apple because I love their stuff and already use it anyway.

Fuck you. I would wipe apple, Facebook and Google. MS needs to stay because of my stocks lol.

wipe facebook, use apple
apple products are unironically not bad

wipe Google
get a Windows phone and cry

still refuse to use facebook or appe products anyways

Erase Google. They are the biggest unavoidable botnet.
Facebook is boomerware.
Apple is self endangering.
Microsoft is avoidable and not as a evil as before.

Wipe off Google, use Microsoft.

checked, trips tell the truth.

Attached: 1513244216656.jpg (1024x852, 138K)

Wipe Apple, use Microsoft, install freedom.

Attached: 1551118914796.png (679x680, 80K)

Facebook
>and nothing of value was lost
It's only saving grace is a big userbase.

facebook, without question. they easily have the greatest ability to manipulate opinions of the general public and have shown multiple times that they have no problem data mining their users to figure out the best way to do so.

apple, microsoft and google have to use telemetry to fingerprint users and then process that data to get any sort of useful information. facebook has a database of all of that already at their disposal because their users willingly give it to them in great detail.

Wipe Apple. Their patent trolling is holding back the industry.
Use Microsoft or Google.

Wipe Facebook, use apple
At least it's still unix and they don't have their own social network/search engine