/iemg/ - in ear monitor general

Thought I would make this thread because I haven't seen one for 2 days. Anyway is pic related (tin t3) worth buying if I like listening to heavy/black metal?

Attached: Tin-Audio-T3-laid-out-with-cable-768x512.jpg (768x512, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skroutz.gr/c/435/hands-free-bluetooth/f/428320/diplo.html?keyphrase=wireless&price_min=&price_max=50
amazon.com/Anker-Headphones-Lightweight-Connection-Sweatproof/dp/B01N6DC2ZE
aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32951225803.html
youtu.be/bIOEkv7PibM?t=64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's your budget?

Under $100 US

skroutz.gr/c/435/hands-free-bluetooth/f/428320/diplo.html?keyphrase=wireless&price_min=&price_max=50

Which ones?

I suggest you iBasso IT01

Attached: Bhom9xe.jpg (5472x3648, 1.39M)

Any comment if dacs or amps are worth it for a computer setup with headphones? I do not know if I should invest in it.

Is this essentially the same as the sansa clip+?

Attached: download (6).jpg (248x204, 7K)

Why do so many people who review IEMs actively dislike cables with mics?
They're more useful and offer basically no drawbacks, unless you specifically want balanced. It just boggles my mind since I primarily use my IEMs with my phone and when I get a call, it's nice to be able to just leave my phone it my pocket.

>i wear in ear monitors

Attached: 1551875910106.jpg (242x338, 16K)

I don't tho, what's the Chad option

Stax you dumb stupid idiot.

singing the music out loud in public

You haven't seen one for two days because people have caught on to the chinkshit garbage that keeps getting shilled in this thread.

Who cares if it sounds great when it only lasts for 6 months before one of the channels starts to break up.

CONTAINMENT BREACHED I REPEAT CONTAINMENT BREACHED, STAXTARDS ARE ON THE LOOSE

Attached: aVlrYadp_700w_0.jpg (700x394, 40K)

>It just boggles my mind since I primarily use my IEMs with my phone
And most of those people probably do not, as they may use PMPs or home setups more often than they use their phones.
t. uses a Plenue D when they travel and JDS Labs Element at home, but never their phone.

?

Attached: Stax-SR-003-MkII.jpg (913x429, 57K)

Not listen to music in public at all
Because that's a beta thing.
Chads are always alert to scoop up the golden pussy. If you're listening to music, you're handicapping yourself in that regard.

I want to go wireless. Would you recommend Jabra Elite 65t?
My nokia 6 has bluetooth version 4.1 while the earphones feature 5.0. Will it affect anything or I need to update my phone first?

Attached: ph05.png (600x450, 324K)

Those In-Ears don't even support Aptx or AAC bluetooth codecs, so nah, don't bother updating your phone.

depends mate
early bm and majority of second wave exist in compressed and reduced format, there is no real reason to buy something that will make you hear buzz better
same goes if you're into grind(core)
that aside theres plenty of metal that gets high end production that is worth spillibg couple of shekels to hear the riffs in their full taste until your tinitus gets out of control or you lose your sense of hearing
with prologue out of the way, thing is, tin t3s have not yet been tested to fullest and are overpriced s shit while they probably sound a tad better than t2s (you can still expect flat sound) and you can expect them dropping in price in couple of months while there are already probably better alternatives if you're more inclined on mids, bass or treble in your metal
>tl;dr:
spend your money wherever you like idc bro

alright Zishan, your cable is actually pretty based. I DO hear some hiss (very very quiet hiss) with my T2 Pros, but those are sensitive to high frequencies anyway and are a stop gap until my T2s arrive (I got memed into the Pros first because I'm an idiot)
and yeah, AAC support with no weird issues that cheap aptX bluetooth things tend to have, pretty great for $6.
However I have had 2 random disconnects so far, but it may just be my phone and takes 5 seconds to reconnect so idc. For $6 I really can't complain.

Attached: IMG_0817.jpg (2754x2754, 2.25M)

Basshead here. Picked up some Sony xb90ex's about 4 years for $80. They need to be amped for the sub bass to really shine but overall I really like them. However the rubber gromets fell out (pic related) and not sure what to do. Went to go look for a replacement pair and the price has shot up to like $300-800. Wtf!? Right now I just put some tape over the exposure until I figure out what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 5K)

How do I improve the Tin T2s? Any recommended tips, hacks, or cable purchase suggestions to better them?

You might remember about a month ago I posted here saying that I lost one of the drivers. Well I contacted one of the Stores on AliExpress and the dude sold me an individual driver for €13, which arrived yesterday.

Attached: 1551465255518_0.jpg (1080x1906, 572K)

good to know
got the cable, just waiting for my T3s

the only one i can think of is switching the left and right which gives a lot of people a better fit (they actually switched the colors on the T3 to reflect this)
i don't like the bass vent mod since it's much more fatiguing due to the increased pressure on my ear drum but it may suit you

you may actually hear a bit of hiss too (more like ambient amp-on sound rather than "hiss") because of the T3's balanced armature
but overall yeah it's good

what part of the world do you live in
i have a pair of xb30's and xb41ex's i barely got around to using cus i got the 1000x just days after as a present

also if you still have the grommet just glue it in, drowing the circuits there in glue wont affect the sound too much, happened to my xb60's too

Im in the US. Why?

Can't find the gromet. Looked all over. Any other suggestions?

Yes, just rockbox it and enjoy

why? cus i was gonna sell you one of mine for like 50 bucks or some shit since theyre just in their little case doing nothing
but i was hoping you'd say europe, im pretty sure it'll get lost in mail trans atlantic

check out ex450ap the sound is somewhat close and not as expensive

also did the logo come off the silver part on your earphones too btw?

I appreciate the gesture. So you have a pair of the xb90ex's? I'm not familiar with the other models you mentioned but the 90s have 16mm drivers, which are massive.

Thanks for the tip though. I'll look into the ex450ap's.

The logo is still there btw. Why?

...wait i had to go look at them again. One is there but the other is half gone...

time for some ex800st with tape mod, user

Electrical tape then poke a tiny hole?

yep, does that work with the xb90exs ?

Thanks. I really don't even know what the rubber gromets are for (comfort?).. but I'll try the tape mod. I need better tape to get a stronger seal and I'll have to find a needle.

i have xb30 and 60, both of which resemble 90 a whole lot, the 60's broke tho got trapped in car door, and yeah the logo came off mine i was wondering if they had addressed it in the 90 series
41 is very different looking but the sound is fantastic

Attached: MDR XB60.jpg (425x388, 10K)

Please don't die this time /iemg/

>/iemg/ is barely alive
i think it's time to let it go m8s

New measurement rig. The microphone is a stand-in while I await my EMM-6 calibrated by Cross Spectrum Labs. That coupler was a nightmare to order.

Attached: C70607AB-2C6F-4B2B-AC4D-486844E0B95D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

Kicking it off with the DM6.

Attached: DM6 Left.png (1484x727, 59K)

>own kz ed9 for almost a year now

I wanna upgrade soon, after giving my ed9s to my sister. is t2 the best choice? Or is it t3?

Under 100 unless you can really sell it to me id go up to 200.
USA
Mostly listen to lofi, vapor/chillwave desu. Occasional podcast.

Last IEMs were Revonext QT2s, honestly felt euphoric first time with them when I listened to some Odessa flacs. lost one of the buds while traveling. Is there anything where they clamp onto the cable instead of just slide?

what a piece of sibilant shit

I need something for my dad.

Requirements
- under $50
- non-detachable (he will lose them)
- right angle plug (he will break it more easily unless it is right angle)

I wear big chunky tracking headphones because screw your miniature shit lol

My Plantronics backbeat go 2 finally died after years of use.

I would like to try some chink bluetooth headphones/iems. Requirements are good noise isolation (silicone tips?) and good mic/call quality since I also use them for calls at work, bass heavy is plus.

Are those chink bluetooth cables any good?

Attached: DSCN2464.jpg (4608x3456, 448K)

Is there any in ears that are like the ipod ones? I cant stand having to clean these everytime they go in my pocket or drop them somewhere because they collect lint/hair instantly

Is microphone good?

There's barely any sibilance here. Do you even know how to read graphs ?

pleb

I don't even know what you were trying to say here.
You mean like plastic in-ears without silicone/foam nubs?

Attached: audio-technica-ckr7tw-review-feat-1200x630-c-ar1.91.jpg (1200x628, 44K)

Opinions on these?

Attached: s-l640.jpg (608x640, 53K)

Hi, I'm on the lookout for some good earbuds (or IEM as you call them, and it seems many of these have detachable cables, which is a great deal for me.

My budget is under 100$, is
detachable as well?

Terrible shit bought by retards with no money that seek out the Shure brand but don't want to pay for a good model.

>earbuds (or IEM as you call them
those are 2 different things. earbuds don't go inside your ears.

>>My budget is under 100$, is
>(You) detachable as well?
yes

NO THIS DEVICE WILL NEVER SEE ROCK BOX SUPPORT. CHECK THE ROCKBOX WEBSITE FOR COMPATIBLE MODELS.
I made the mistake of buying one of these user. It's no fun. Neat tho.

I'm literally selling these on eBay now. They are complete garbage. Not worth even listening to podcasts with. Please don't waste your money on these. Grab an iem and Bluetooth adapter cable.

Attached: IMG_20190224_142933.jpg (4000x3000, 3.71M)

If you want to enjoy the bass a bit more then do the vent mod with some adhesive putty. I personally have them vent modded with comply foams on them and they are actually my favorite headphones. Used daily. If you like their normal sound signature then just get an upgraded cable from trn. They are about 8 bucks. I like the one that comes with the t2 (it is prone to color change though) but I keep it as a spare in my bag now just in case.

Get the t2 man. You can find them for like 30 buckaroos on Ali.

Mmcx is a more robust connector. Check out fiio fa1 possibly. Fiio fh1 is a more bassy signature.

TIN HiFi T2 for 50 bucks, you probably never had any good in-ears so those might be perfect for you on a budget.

Is this shit good for the gym?
amazon.com/Anker-Headphones-Lightweight-Connection-Sweatproof/dp/B01N6DC2ZE

Memt T5 are what you are looking for. they are currently the best non-Apple earbuds in that style.

Indeed I haven't. I was always an over-the-ear guy.
Oh, didn't know, sorry

Bought Koss spark plugs today as a spare, but I'll keep a look out for the suggestions. Thanks!

Once again best 3.5mm mmcx cable with mic?

>mmcx
>best

the BGVP one my dude

How, those are supposed to be among the best?

Fell for those memes, don't...decent base, muddled treble, horrible soundstage, over priced as hell

Attached: 20190217_193728.jpg (224x188, 37K)

perform worse than tin t2's
by a lot

what's an alternative with equal isolation then?

tin t2

I'm looking for some new IEMs, here's my criteria:

Very lightweight, able to fit a very small ear canal, but sturdy and with a fun sound signature. I get ear fatigue very quickly with heavy earbuds.

Budget is preferably less than $150, but I can go higher if they'll last and serve me well.

I'm trying to figure out if this shit is for me: what is the cheapest thing on AliExpress that is clearly superior to the default phone earbuds. Basically im looking for the best price/performance in the shit tier.

Einsear T2 by a long shot

I want to buy one of these (Mi ANC). I've been considering the type-C version but it's made by something like "tlinlab desing" while 3.5mm version is made by "1more". I've looked around and found 1more as a brand but I couldn't find tlinlab. Anyone knows about these brands?

Attached: original-xiaomi-mi-anc-ear-earphones-hybrid-type-c-mic-line-control-ccs0221-1706-16-ccs0221@1.jpg (489x493, 21K)

I can promise you they are very bad. There is a terrible white noise that plays in the background constantly especially loud when you pause your music. The battery life is very good. The charge case is nice. The Bluetooth connects and doesn't drop. But the sound isn't loud enough for me until 80% plus. Eartips are terrible. As far as balance goes. They have a bassy signature with a quite muddy midsection. These are actually worse than airpods. Makes sense that these are sold at Best buy. Your average consumer probably believes that they sound good for what you pay. But I'd honestly rather use any wired buds before these. Glad I didn't pay for them. Sad that someone I know spent money on them.

Mood drop crescent probably.

Crescent has a shit fit and not great comfort

That's unfortunate to hear, good thing I didn't order them yet. Any other recommendations?

What's a good Bluetooth MMCX cable to buy. I bought these
aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32951225803.html
but the buttons are pretty fucked up and the whole thing is buggy as hell. Can anyone reccomend another good cable?

whats the best setup for a pair of iSine 10s?

Final E series, I get the same problems you do.

I just got a new s10plus does anyone here want the free akg headphones? Not the galaxy buds, but the old traditional wired version. Would be interested to see what an audio expert thinks of them, so others can know as well as me. I already own the default akg headphones as I owned a s9 and am too stupid to know if I should be using them or not.

They're pretty crap, about as good as earpods. The ones included with the Huawei p20 pro/mate 20 sound way better.

So which version of the Tin T2 should I get? I have read about a version which is worse and also about the Pro also being worse. I don't know which one is which, I just remember something about the jack plug in the default cable being different or something.

The classic T2 no pro, no nothing. Get the T3 if you want an amazing cable and slightly better bass.

I saw the T3 for 63€, is that a fair price? The T3 nothing else are like 33€.

wash your fucking ears nigga

You're not a very good salesman

Thanks for the recommendation, I appreciate it. Which model works best for your ears?

youtu.be/bIOEkv7PibM?t=64

they're all the same form factor so you can't go wrong with any of them, E4000 is the sweet spot for value. I have the E5000 and the build quality is solid while still being light. They're both perfect for that 'fun' sound, pop, edm, rnb sound great on it.