Are you fucking kidding me

Are you fucking kidding me

Attached: photo_2019-03-08_18-49-11.jpg (1280x661, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/14059/amd-3rd-gen-ryzen-threadripper-in-2019
nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/geforce-gives-you-the-edge-in-battle-royale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh my god

Attached: photo_2019-03-08_18-17-10.jpg (711x456, 36K)

This should be on /v/

>t. Sub optimal scrub who is angry his pockets aren't deep enough to maintain a 5:1 or higher KDR

Fucking shitters like you shouldn't even be allowed to play games on PC honestly. PC gaming should be reserved for those who can spend $5k a year on new tech MINIMUM. If you're not playing on a 240HZ monitor, get the fuck off Jow Forums.

How about you all go back to fucking /v/?

>t. butthurt AMDpoor mad about his shitty K/D ratio

The more you buy the more you kill.

Shutup butthurt faggot. Go back to your desktop/Battle station/Linux thread and circle jerk there. The men are talking about things you can't afford anyway.
OMG. This is why Capitalism is evil! Capitalism is LITERALLY making killers of our children every time we buy them something!
#FeeltheBern, #FUCKdrumpf, #proudCuck, #ImWithHer

hello bourgeois neet

>better players demand better hardware
correlation vs. causation

>video games
>men

Attached: 1550935321826.jpg (645x671, 35K)

>that one guy who is absolutely amazing at that game you both play and runs a toaster

What's his name, Jow Forums?

Everyone, I present you: The Jow Forums autist that got triggered by nothing.

The whole thing is stupid though. I used to have an 8:1 ratio in games like call of duty 4 on PC and I was a dirt poor high school student using a 900p monitor and Radeon 6770.

Honestly user I'm just bored at work right now and am looking to stir the pot a bit with some light shit posting.

Attached: 1551709930684.jpg (500x506, 56K)

You may proceed

b-b-but YOU are the snowflake!!

So THIS is why they added telemetshit to nvidia drivers.

Attached: 1517833235061.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

better tech gives better results

how shocking

this is racist against slavs and brazilians

>me
It really doesn't matter what I'm playing on, as long as I can get at least 40 or 50 FPS I'll outperform you every time.

Attached: 1514940786825.jpg (239x340, 51K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1550849278222.png (396x408, 165K)

Stupid metric but pretty obvious it would look like this. Even ignoring the fact that the more dedicated people will spend more money on hardware to play the game, playing on a 600 series with constant framedrops and horrid bottom 1% framerate is going to ruin your ingame performance.

t. 670 toaster owner who has died many times to my framerate suddenly deciding to go below 5 for a few seconds

>670
Christ dude, just get a 570 or 1050 Ti or something, they're like $150

I'm buying an entirely new PC when the new Ryzens come out in 2-3 months.

but what if they don't come out for 4-5 months?

input lag on modern engines is a thing of the past user

He wasn't talking about input lag, he was talking about stuttering. Like cruising along at 60fps (16.7ms per frame) when all of a sudden some background process or the game's shitty engine or your GPU just being shit makes one frame last 3x longer for no reason, you "lose" 2 frames and you miss your shots and die as a result.

anandtech.com/show/14059/amd-3rd-gen-ryzen-threadripper-in-2019
Unless a delay happens, they should be.
Didn't say input lag, I said framedrops. ADSing (which is where this shit is most consistent) in most games on my 670 means my framerate dumps by half, often below 10fps, for anywhere between 250ms to 2 seconds, which completely fucks up the game because good luck putting a bullet in the other guy's head before he puts one in yours like that.

then you will see AMD shills on here talking about how their new ryzen consumes less power than the 9900k which came out a year ago, as if that entire year didn't matter

>It's real
nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/geforce-gives-you-the-edge-in-battle-royale/

Attached: -B1cvgvRohh062rocVucqjqJDOv6a5RFLpLMACoHE1w.png (947x768, 524K)

>botnet telemetry in video games and/or drivers

Literally redshell tier.

>Vendor trying to sell expensive garbage to dumb gaymers claims that the most expensive of their garbage gives them a competitive edge.

Nevermind, this is just blatant stupid.

Okay telemetry goys, time to put that data to use, what can you tell *me*?
>People not playing on potatoes can actually play games
Huh, interesting, make me an info-graphic
>Can I post it on Jow Forums when im done boss?
That antisemitic website? Oh sure, they added telemetry recently they're good goys now

Attached: 1550902996468.jpg (1130x678, 59K)

which is why you dont cap your fps

>playing zero hours a week a 1080 is still better than anything
what did they mean by this

> as if that entire year didn't matter
That means new Ryzens will be compared with new Intel CPUs. And no, it didn't, it's not 2005. I mean, unless Intel reveals 7nm UV CPUs, they're going to be the same housefires - even if they port their old arch to 7nm and won't develop a new one - it'll be "Radeon Intel VII, part 2".

If anything, capping your FPS helps keep the frame rate more stable. Not in all game engines, granted, but in some it has a huge effect (GTA 5 is an example).

As someone who has studied both statistics and laboratory statistics, it is evident that they used only those values that would project a fine line like that.
A graph that precise is impossible without ditching out extreme values, both low and high, so they must have set the threshold for extremes in that way that some of the better players' results were omitted.

In the end, i believe this graph shows that if you're an average player, it's more likely that you will play better with a better gpu, it will not magically turn you into pro if you buy gay tracing, But i assume most of the fortnite audience haven't studied these sort of statistics, so they will "just buy itâ„¢"

Attached: Nvidia RTX technology.jpg (1200x828, 173K)

>news
>opinion

>most of the fortnite audience
I wouldn't be surprised if the mean IQ of Fortnite players is below 95.

It's also "-XX%" which as far as I know is a decrease.
I mean there's probably a corelation somewhere, people who like the hobby more spend more money and time on the games therefore are likely to be better. But what's the baseline. Brazillians with core2duo igpus running at 4fps and 500ms pings?

LMAO

Is this real? Who the fuck made this chart?

>nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/geforce-gives-you-the-edge-in-battle-royale/

Unfortunately yes its real

Leave it to nVidia to be an nVidiot.

>latency 20ms
what the fuck? thats high as all hell

Draw distance and framerate do kinda make a big difference in a game like that. Also someone who can afford a more powerful graphics card is more likely to afford a bigger, higher DPI monitor. I don't know how many players make some kind of income from playing it somehow, but if its a lot, those people would never buy anything but high end hardware, and they would practice more than others and that could affect the graph as well.