Which browser do I use now?

which browser do I use now?

Attached: instant uninstall.png (748x773, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

servo.org/
github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=0A6E9029289967F7E5AA1EBA050B8493
engadget.com/2019/03/07/chrome-update-zero-day/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have sex and continue to use firefox

socat

Firefox

Firefox

Ungoogled chromium.

We told you not to use anything except IceCat or Tor Browser, but you didn't want to listen.

Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose.

Attached: Screenshot_20190308_100636.png (961x607, 107K)

Brave

Let's stick to realistic ideas here

Firefox you incel

this

qutebrowser

sam socat

/thread

There are dozens of different browsers but realistically there are only two: Chrome and Firefox. I use Firefox because I don't want that number to drop down to one.

ungoogled chromium or icecat

based
this is what matters. Not your feminist boogeyman.

Attached: 1531852059634.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Attached: 1546505794231.jpg (989x550, 52K)

Christ how desperate can one non-profit get. Why don't they take the fact that they're being annihilated in the browser wars as a sign that there's something wrong with their offering. Maybe if they invested their precious resources into improving their Gecko atrocity instead of funding trannies and useless memes like Rust or FirefoxOS they wouldn't need to resort to fear-mongering in hopes of turning their miserable 11% market share into 12%. Call me a google shill, call me a Chrome shill call me whatever. I use ungoogled chromium. Chromium has always ran much better than Firefox on any platform or system I've tried it on. I by no means love google or what they're doing with their power. I am simply using the superior product. Gecko is pretty much an atrocity at this point and the performance gap with Blink has grown too large. If Mozilla wants to remain relevant and fight the good battle for the internet (as if) they should pull their head out of their asses and rework their engine or fork Blink and call it a day. Pathetic

Attached: 1549807788149.png (768x960, 582K)

> he wants a world in which the only engine on the market is Blink
No matter how "ungoogled" your build of Chromium is, that's letting Google dictate everything about your web browsing.

define everything

gnu/icecat

>omg somebody made me uncomfortable by pointing out an issue I like to sweep under the rug
>c-can we go back to status quo now guise?

Attached: 1094504fc7a5dd4f4a293590d19c2d86.jpg (556x556, 38K)

Attached: 1539878987455.gif (287x344, 72K)

Based

>an issue

there are less women in tech because that's naturally how things work. Less women are interested in tech. Do you genuinely believe just having a bunch of half interested women working on tech projects will make things better because they're women?

Stop trying to argue sense to people who hate objectivity. You might as well be doing it to a wall.

Depends, I use ungoogled chromium, did you go to their website and see this or did they make you see this in firefox? Iridium is good too, for firefox forks I think it's called icecat and I can't remember the names of the others.

Maybe those faggots instead of running themselves in the ground, virtue signalling, and "developing" an eldritch abomination they could simply start over from scratch an build a better browser that is worth using.
Cause right now, botnet or not, there is not a single reason to use Firefox. Especially the average user won't give a single shit their entire life about muh botnet or muh google monopoly.
But seeing their priorities the last few years I am sure they still have a few years left before they get disbanded.

Cringe

Accurate

2019 and still using firefox...

get palemoon or at least waterfox

No reason to use either if you don't want to use XUL addons.

firefox is funded and ran by google

She's kinda hot idk

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-16-52-56-947.jpg (1051x303, 100K)

There's no reason to not use Brave

>brave is really a chromium
found one

Except Brave being a bigger botnet than stock chrome. Having worse fingerprinting "protection" than chrome with umatrix and an adblocker. And so on and so forth.

>simply start over from scratch an build a better browser that is worth using

but they are, user: servo.org/

daily reminder that Moonchild is the biggest manchild in the human history
github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86

Icecat daily, only ungoogled chromium when icecat spergs

>bootstrap
>Rust
And ignoring that
>4 years in the making
>runs like shit
>Buggy out the ass
Dead on Arrival.
So let me rephrase my previous comment:
They need to shut down and let someone new step up and take over cause that shit is the exact same as Gecko.
The only good thing that came from Mozilla in "recent" times was their DeepSpeech kit but even that is already kinda outdated with better alternatives available.

Women chose to hate me first.

Continue to use Firefox or one of it's forks. This embarrassing display is absolutely nothing compared to what Google has been doing.

>Nobody's mentioned Vivaldi yet
Nani

Attached: 1200px-Vivaldi_web_browser_logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 71K)

Chinese Botnet

[citation needed]

Why I can't log into Gmail/Youtube using Midori? Always send me back to the YT's home page

fairly certain it was bait anyways

It was in an email lol

I probably will, or switch to ungoogled chromium if anything

>what is Google
>what is reading the TOS
>what is being on this board for longer than a day
Why Vivaldi is a botnet has been discussed a million times before and I will not write it all down again cause you can't be asked to fucking google three simple words.

Eat shit, tranny. Do like Wayland

Women may be able to celebrate today but I get to enjoy the privileges of being a strait white male every day.
>hated by everyone including your own people
>no grants or opportunity programs
>expected to support women
>racist privileged bigot irrelevant of actual opinions and status
>dominate the boilermaker industry
>discrimination against you is acceptable because of things your don't control
stay jealous sweetie

Attached: RACISM.jpg (933x1053, 84K)

That's Opera.

>ungoogled chromium

Don't even use a fork of Chromium. Now that MS is basing it's default browser on it, it's going to have a dangerously high chance of complete dominance and we'll be back to IE6 days with an even worse company at the helm.

I don't see anything he did wrong.

>with an even worse company at the helm
Yeah no. I don't know if you ever worked in the industry or for longer than 2 weeks and that comment implies you haven't, but Google has a lot of catch up to do to get even close the level of bullshit Microsoft is operating on.

>he doesn't know

>can't get called the all powerful n-word

check your privilege cis scum

No, I remember Microsoft's behaviour well, and it didn't encroach on people's privacy and into politics in any way like Google is doing now. Forcing a shitty operating system on the world is nothing in comparison.

>it didn't encroach on people's privacy and into politics in any way like Google
Uh user I.. Also their shit operating system is by far not their greatest crime against humanity in terms of software.

>Forcing a shitty operating system on the world is nothing in comparison.
Bitch nigga bow down and kiss google's feet you're not forced to reboot to windows to browse the web.

Why don't some Jow Forums bros pull up the opera presto source that leaked and go hundies

Oh shit, I never even considered this. It really made me think, I kind of want to chop off my dick and kill racist white people. Who else could possibly defend all the *ironically implied stupid and dependent* *minority of choice*?

Attached: 1546170096066.jpg (630x608, 100K)

Because 95% of this board is larping consumers that have never worked in the industry in any position.

>I don't have this issue.

>Cannot reproduce. Closed.

Microsoft didn't really engage itself with politics until the DOJ antitrust issue. And the technology back then didn't even exist to snoop on people in the way Google does.

Thank the guy who forked regular Mozilla into Firefox.

The actual reason is because it's illegal and thus harder to collaborate around.
>just send your patches to my repo located at user.prison.gov
>you guys can download the latest build here: seized.by.fbi

KEK. First post best post.

>use Firefox
>project declines for years
>project continues to decline for years
>try all the alternatives
>they're worse or just as bad in their own way
What did I do to deserve this?

No the actual reason is that 95% of this board is consumer larpers. Just look at the various times this board tried to:
>make a browser
>make an desktop os
>make a mobile os
>make anything at all pretty much
But you did make me laugh with user.prison.gov so thanks for that

You know what you did.

>You know what you did.

Attached: 1505519412537.jpg (711x620, 39K)

damn it

Attached: eyes.png (797x476, 13K)

>observation bias on top of hasty generalization
simply epic

Why the misogyny user?

user. Look at the catalogue and tell me in all honesty that this is not a consumer board.
It's also hardly observation bias when there have been 0 projects done by this board that are more complex than fizzbuzz and even that is above and beyond what the majority on this board is capable of.

>No, I remember Microsoft's behaviour well
You don't remember shit.
>Thank the guy who forked regular Mozilla into Firefox.
If your web was bound on Microsoft® Enhanced Web Technologies™ that would be a lot of use, moron.

This reads like self convincing nased on subjective observation of a small sample size. It's a generalization and nothing more. The "0" projects alone displays either how new you are to the board, how little you can remember, or how little you observe.

I don't see what purpose there is in trying to talk down to the members of the board.

>superior product
user... You're the product. Don't flatter yourself

If you're referring to the embedding of ActiveX controls into IE6 as an attempt to lock out competitors, I assure you that with a stranglehold on the industry standard browser, Google will try something similar.

Why?
Is 2019 the year of the meme or something?

I trust iridium more

Brave

It's pretty good

I don't. I rather have the ability to build my browser from source.

Seriously, you don't know shit.
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=0A6E9029289967F7E5AA1EBA050B8493
Here's your starting point.
>Google will try something similar.
Whatever Google is trying, it's an open free standard available for everyone to inspect.
Whatever Microsoft was trying, it was a locked-down restricted black box with attached cabal EULA. Now, after their clock was cleaned by virtually everyone, they are open source's biggest friend out of a sudden, but forgetting their history would be a huge mistake.

engadget.com/2019/03/07/chrome-update-zero-day/
Not chrome, I hope.

I love it so much, best

what's the point in doing that? Do you make some changes to it, or what?

Someone tell me why it's bad

Attached: 1504206235387-1.png (512x512, 43K)

poo2loo

What

Spook of the mind, incel

Midori

Attached: midori.jpg (300x225, 8K)

Enjoy giving your entire browsing history to Google et al.
It is called fingerprinting and zombie cookies.
Only way to protect against is Tor or Firefox in Tor mode.

>or later you won't get a choice
Can't wait actually. Maybe I'll finally be forced to get off the internet and do something productive instead.

>SJWCat
Do you even know who makes Icecat? Pic related is the FSF Europe page today. Go fuck yourselves along with commie Stallman.

Attached: Screenshot_Free Software Foundation Europe.png (973x1062, 630K)

Imagine being more easily triggered than feminists

Attached: 1531831989891.png (801x876, 212K)