How does it make you feel?

How does it make you feel?

Attached: _20190308_233736.jpg (1080x984, 93K)

>pocophone
i can see why

I'd rather get a chinkphone than a $1k Iphone X or a Galaxy S 10

Good. Lower prices for better technology whats not to like

I was pretty much with Chinese brands all along. HTC, then Xiaomi. The latter are doing quite fine, no surprise they're taking market share.

Good.
Fuck iCuck. My Redmi Note 5 is BASED as fuck.
Never buying a Korean or American phone ever again.
I'd rather Winnie the Pooh get my data than Shekelstein and the NSA.

Htc is Taiwanese though.

fixed

Attached: 1549975005376.png (1080x984, 337K)

I have had 4 smartphones and they always had been chinkphones because they are cheap and reliable, I don't want to spend > 300€

1st Huawei Y300
2nd Asus ZenFone
3rd Huawei Mate DS
4th Huawei P10 Lite

Good, It puts more pressure on the Big brands to put out a decent flagship since the mid tier offerings are actually competitive.

im not sure where they tried to get data, but i dont think anyone but china makes cell phones

The Republic of China, yes?

Yes. The RoC that ran the PLC over with their tanks carmeggedon style when they ran out of ammo.
Taiwan is okay; mainland bug people should be mowed down.

Based China can't wait until Yang becomes president and sells USA to China so 'muricans can get $1000 a month

Try it. I'll spill the plastic rice from your viscera onto my lawn, chink.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: ching chong.png (1400x586, 692K)

Based.

Attached: 1549702568015.jpg (900x900, 59K)

Why would China buy something they already own?

who cares, everything is already made in china

Aren't Samsung made in Korea?

REKT

Hillary didn't win, though.

China has 1.4 billion
India has 1.3 billion
Africa has 1.2 billion

World population is 7.5 billion.

If 95% of Chinese use Chinese brand and 80% of Indians are using Chinese brands (Chinese have ~90% smartphone market in India) and Africa has 40% Chinese marketshare, then the total is

1.26 B + 1.04 B + 480 M = 2.8 B Chinese phone users. Lets say 80% are smartphone vs 20% dumb phones. That's 2.24 Billion chinese smartphone. 2.24/7.5 = 30% world market share. Then there's the Other countries with smaller chinese market share.

Chink phones are great, just install LOS.

Is anyone really surprised that people are not jizzing through their pants when the newest 1k+ phone gets announced and instead buy a 100€ at best chink phone?

yes, he is being a brainlet

2100: 320%

>He thinks by buying a chink phone that he magically won't be spied on by his own government.
This is how you know people are retards and should be filtered from Jow Forums.

Attached: 1539055268286.png (669x602, 62K)

People said the same about German, then Japan, then Korea, then China and soon India and then africa.

Someone else will take chinas place it's the circle of life.

As someone who owns a Xioami phone, a Xioami streaming box, a Xioami watch, and a TCL television it feels fucking great. I hope every single American/Korean/Japanese tech company fails.

Why the fuck my peepee hard?

I see the word SMARTPHONE I think OH SHIT HERE COMES THE DUMBASS CROWD.

hahahahha

>The country that makes the most smartphones owns the world.

Attached: 1549401225177.png (352x264, 67K)

All phones are built in China anyway. Yeah, your Ifaggot came from China.

That's why it's so hard to believe that Apple and Samsung need to sell their flagship phones for $1,500 when Xioami can do it for under $500.

500 is still a massive profit margin.

What's wrong with Jap tech faggot?

>Asians are able to now afford cheap Asian phones
Wow, it's fucking nothing.tar.gz

Attached: World Populations.png (217x412, 10K)

or just get a sony

>Lower prices for worse* technology
ftfy

Chinks have no standards. And neither do people who buy their products.

TAIWAN NUMBA WAN
PRC is shit

Why would I care that other people buy? No chinks in my pocket.

All the parts come from China

i feel chinky

Attached: chinky.jpg (600x400, 53K)

Based China

Attached: 10393832.jpg (599x248, 23K)

Satisfied with my Redmi Note 4 and hopeful that real competition will bring mainstream brands prices back down towards reasonable

If the west (Or any country with a sensible government) is worried about China gaining influence via cheap goods, they would start getting rid of all the regulations and red tape that prevent cheap manufacturing.

The meme is over. Anyone I've bought a $200-250 chinkphone for (after dechinking a bit) turns into a zealot later.

My ex started getting bullied at work because she started calling every iphone owner stupid for buying an iPhone, and kept shoving her zuk z2 with AEX rom in their faces. She had a 5s that had maybe 1hr SOT.

Every girl falls behind on her iphone and starts hating it. The fact that it's broken and they have a contact to wait out pisses off every single of them and makes them hate Apple.

Honestly, when I couldn't justify paying so much for a Note 9, I got a nice China phone.

next phone will be a huawei just to spit at trump

I can't be the only one that would rather have a $700 60in LED TV + $200 Redmi Note 7, instead of a $900 S10.

I don't get people.