Java is a perfectly valid progamming language

Java is a perfectly valid progamming language.

Attached: D0SZO-aXcAEQ6Nr.jpg large.jpg (708x769, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

daddyshere.com/yolco-2018.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just show the lower half of him, $10 says you lack the balls to do it.

Do you think thanos (with infinity gauntlet) could bench more than super saiyan blue goku?

It's a more cancerous flash.

Probably not
What about you?
mom told me not to do it

If you don't think Thanos could win easily it's only because you're a smoothbrain with no understanding of the infinity stones. It doesn't matter if Goku could bench a fucking planet, Thanos could still bench more because he has the power stone. He is literally the epitome of power as long as he controls the stone because he defines power. He could modify his power level at will, making Goku's power level irrelevant, and he doesn't even need the rest of the stones for that. Don't get me wrong though, Goku is still more powerful than Thanos in any other universe (since the infinity stones only control the universe they came from).

If you give goku the power of writing, he'll easily beat thanos through some loophole

The problem with thanos vs goku is that thanos is initially very slow, relatively speaking.
He can use the power of the stones to be infinitely faster than goku, but he will lose the gauntlet before he can even think on that.

Attached: C++.jpg (1080x754, 81K)

Java is still the most popular progamming language, remember that.

Only because the baby boomers still carry it.

Attached: typical_java_shill.png (480x440, 376K)

Coal mining is also very popular.

I found the source.
daddyshere.com/yolco-2018.html

This is your fault.
not anymore. most of them habe learnt to code.

Yep, and they will do the closest to coal mining profession available, programming java.

>microshaft bought minecraft
>they realized notch was a fraud
>negative iq pajeets write better code
>small team of underpaid engineer rewrote it in glorious c++ within months
>game never was that stable and fast
>linus ran it at 16k resolution

I WANT TO SEE THIS NIGGA'S PURPLE THANOS COCK THANOS COCK THANOS COCK

>Java is still the most popular progamming language, remember that.
the picture is about javascript

>This is your fault.
You're welcome.

Attached: laughing developer man.png (342x529, 246K)

#learntocode XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No thanks, i already know how to program.
It's like coding, but badass.
coders are like android 19, programmers are like vegeta.

D-daddy?

>implying he develops

why make such an OP plot device? are the writers that creatively bankrupt that their only choice is to just shit out more and more increasingly OP villains, each one more unstoppable and invincible than the last, because they can't bring depth or tension any way other than just saying "THIS is the BIGGEST threat EVER! even more than the LAST guy!"

its literally like some kid saying he attacks for infinity and then infinity+1

That's how it works pleb
how else can you ratchet up the stakes in a superhero movie? kys

Wait until you see the Heart of the Universe

I'm really glad I haven't seen a marvel movie since MCU phase 1

>Introduce breaking changes starting with Java 9
>Many huge codebases still rely on Java 7/8
>Massive pain in the arse and/or major expense to refactor them
>Companies stuck between staying on Java 8 and paying Oracle a shitload of cash to support it, or moving to later Java version and paying a shitload of cash to get their code updated so that it'll work on the newer JVM, or hoping that they can use OpenJDK and spending a shitload of cash to test everything works, and not making use of any of the (((commercial features))).
>Larry Ellison gets to buy another island

So is brainfuck.

Of course it's valid, it's just not good

That was honestly an evil genius move by Oracle.
Make it so companies CAN'T update their Java installs because you introduce breaking changes for the first time ever in Java history, and at the same time you start requiring companies to PAY if they stick to old Java versions.

nah goku would let thanos collect all his dumb stones so he can fight him at full power

All this talk and still can beat shaggy.

Most of my gripe is with the JVM. It generally doesn't affect me, or any other user if some overly verbose Public Class Poo.loo.Factory.Factory is going on. That's the programmer's problem, and can be easily avoided, but I can't really work around the need for the JVM other than simply using another program.

Only because it is Turing-complete.