Debian girl dies

>reads
>wuzwords names
>googles
>confirms suspicions

you can call me a piece of shit but the actual stereotype Jow Forums implanted into me actually works and predicts outcomes.

Attached: 2019-03-09-03:33:48_1815x507_scrot.png (1815x507, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/debian/comments/aysh2i/debian_mourns_the_loss_of_lucy_wayland/ei460vv/?context=3
glaad.org/blog/apa-removes-gender-identity-disorder-updated-mental-health-guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((girl))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I bet it was suicide

Attached: 27926907411_1bc5474d9b_z.jpg (640x426, 135K)

>girl
More like thing.

Attached: tranny.jpg (1268x1024, 201K)

Attached: 1550760524241.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

Attached: trans_cant_escape_quality.png (1483x363, 171K)

Why dont FtM trannies pick cool names like Adolf Owens, Gaz Chambers, Jack Schitt or Dick Big?

Attached: 1551926155671.png (690x382, 68K)

damn this is good

I thought it was Dig Bick

reddit.com/r/debian/comments/aysh2i/debian_mourns_the_loss_of_lucy_wayland/ei460vv/?context=3
NOBODY DARE ADD A "G" TO THE END OF THIS COMMENT THREAD

nice quads, and yeah they should just stfu about their irrelevant gay shit if they want to live

Attached: 1552062801587.jpg (720x1080, 600K)

MailDrop.cc
is good for burner emails.
If anyone wants to make a reddit account to do this.

It's almost like there's a reason caricatures of stereotypes come into existence.
The sad thing about this is that it's TRANScended from stereotype to founded generalization based on actual statistics.

I feel like a happy popular millionaire, therefore I am.

based

FPBP

>See there's "debian" in the OP, that means "technology" thread
fuck off

Attached: 45470567062_acf84eec03_b.jpg (768x1024, 113K)

It wasn't supposed to be like this. Pray for Jesus to return and save us from this hell.

Attached: 44422619782_8456a96cf7_b.jpg (768x1024, 164K)

You're a fucking hero

>implanted into me

Imagine being of such weak mind and will that weirdos on the internet can shape your world view. Sad.

Attached: stop.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

>debian
>diversity team
>an hero tranny
So this is the power of Open Sores. *slow clap*

cause of death?

Why they suicide if society is completely bent over to support and praise them?

the gay

absolutely disgusting picture

because they can never be an actual male/female

It all stems from Jow Forums always being right

I literally vomited after seeing """her""" picture. Not even kidding.

imagine posting a gif of a nigger

imagine touching megumin

Attached: BED7C919-365F-47B0-B8B0-8DA8F03B121E.jpg (1242x1354, 2.43M)

>Wayland

It deserves it.

God, just be a normal trap for fuck sake. Stop taking those quack meds. And fucking don't cut your penis.

Attached: 1498869232914.jpg (540x508, 57K)

This.

You must be fucking kidding me.

Holy shit, yeah dude totally! A weird looking crossdresser with strange nerd hobbies on the internet? Who ever could have thought this would happen. They might even watch anime!

roughly 50% of men is the US have already have their penises cut as children without their consent, that to me is a lot more worrying than a tranny paying for it voluntarily out of their own pocket

Attached: you have to go back.png (344x351, 131K)

based

40% suicide rate regardless of how socially comfortable they are about their condition. These people desperately need medical help and the sjws are denying them that.
That's the real trans genocide

and you the same

Attached: you are not immune to propaganda.jpg (640x466, 29K)

you don't need an email to make a reddit account

>diversity issues in the community
How have we come to this

>passed away
it's either rope or overdose

>Wayland
I would commit suicide as well.

I mean, Wayland is buggy as shit but I never expected it to just die like this jesus

Oh well that's what happens when you're mentally ill

>Cambridge, UK

I lived there for 4 years between 2013 and 2017. I legit think I saw him multiple times in the town centre and going in and out of the train station.

What an absolute UNIT.

Not just bone structure but the DNA too
For fucks sake at least shave your beard. What kind of " woman" has a beard ?

S

those are rookie numbers

>her

Attached: ImplyingItIsAshe.png (1915x976, 116K)

Anyone know the source for this chart?

What saddens me the most is in 50 years my children will ask me how we could allow these people to go hurt and even kill themselves instead of helping them by curing their mental sickness.
A (female) friend of mine is a psychatrist and they try to help everyone who comes to them with those gender issues but most never go to a psychatrist because their echo chamber on the internet tells them they are normal and society is in the wrong for not accepting them how they are.

I hope the guy finally found his peace and I regret that we denied him the help he needed.
Rest in Peace my linux loving friend.

Attached: what's this then.png (813x484, 74K)

>not using superior cock.li

Attached: 1437275187131.gif (285x287, 131K)

>What saddens me the most is
> in 50 years my children will ask me how we could allow these people to go hurt and even kill themselves instead of helping them by curing their mental sickness.
why would that sadden you? are you somehow responsible

look at this dude ahahah

he is likely not going to heaven, so that is some good news atliest.

cock.li was compromised a while back from memory.

sad thing is that they realise the obvious way too late.

>girl
He's gay, whatever but this is ridiculous, its clearly a guy.

Do you think maybe threads like this are a less likely cause of depression and anxiety in transgender people than acceptance?

you should assume that all your data you put on the web to is collected and processed by someone you don't like anyway. at least cockman is autistic enough to care about users as much as he can within the bounds of the jurisdiction he's in. i don't remember him being compromised anyway. his services do go down more often than they used to cuz authorities are probing him like crazy. can't really blame them.

The first thing they cut off is their dick.
The next thing they cut off is their oxygen supply.

When will they learn?

Attached: you_will_never_pass_tranny.jpg (454x1600, 183K)

Literally ages ago police confiscated vcs hard drives when some school shooter or some other criminal used a cock.li email. Since then he keeps his servers in offshore locations and there were no similar incidents.

As long as their internet safespaces exist and their enablers are not made criminally liable, never.

I thought he sold it to someone.

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-155525~01.png (1080x845, 325K)

nah, he's dedicated to this stuff. i kind of pitty the guy cuz only criminals use his services. well, criminals and me.

what does fae mean?
short for feagot?

yeah basically. fae = fairy

This is very sad but also enlightening.
I never realized how they are the victims.
Really changed my perspective and shifted my hatred from them, to the people that exploit and enable them.

made by cock.li gang

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-072607.png (1080x2160, 169K)

You can leave it empty

autism is to blame

>cat mother

Attached: 1551689762913.jpg (513x507, 36K)

You mean getting health insurance to cover it because it's a mental illness despite getting it removed from the DSM because it's not a mental illness and you're a bigot for implying it is.

I use it merely as a proxy. And to troll chan admins with.

It's still in the DSM retard.
You're thinking about homosexuality.

I think neither are causes for their suicides. The cause is the underlying mental condition that we, as a society, are refusing to treat. Threads like this simply can't explain why the suicide rates among trans people are TEN TIMES higher than among the general population

Go find Gender Identity Disorder in the DSM 5, it's not in there.

It was reclassified as "gender dysphoria" in 2013 (when the DSM-5 released).

No, that's a different diagnosis, because the criteria were changed.

Straight from the fags mouth:
glaad.org/blog/apa-removes-gender-identity-disorder-updated-mental-health-guide

Read it, and they're complaining the change will make it harder to get treatment because now the disorder isn't thinking you're a woman, it's the distress from not actually being one. Therefore, GID isn't in the DSM5 and isn't a disorder anymore as just thinking you're a woman when you have a penis isn't considered a mental illness.

>be a fat middle aged balding man
>think you can magically turn yourself into a cute girl with hrt
>end up looking like a weird creature instead
>live in denial, even after all the pandering and support from people deep down you still know the truth
>know you could have stayed as a normal looking guy instead
>one day you just can’t take it anymore and kys

Pretty sad when you think about it really.

>because now the disorder isn't thinking you're a woman, it's the distress from not actually being one.
That's more accurate. Seems fine by me.
>as just thinking you're a woman when you have a penis isn't considered a mental illness
Wouldn't that fall under schizophrenia, or some other kind of delusional disorder?

Nope, as far as the DSM is concerned, thinking you're a woman when you're not isn't a mental illness. Thinking any other part of your body is wrong and needs to go is Bodily Integrity Identity Disorder, but if its your penis, that's A-OK, it's the symptoms that always suspiciously come with this non-mental-illness that are the real disorder.

Do you seriously believe gender dysphoria is caused by just suddenly thinking you want to be a woman and not an hormonal inbalance in the womb like most other intersex disorders?

>imbalance in the womb
XD he fell for it!

Currently I think that's most of the cases because people are stupid, follow trends, and want to feel special. Even of the cases that aren't, the majority are gone by the time puberty hits, precisely because the problem was a hormone imbalace to begin with. I seem to remember a drug study that made claims of eliminating the dysphoria in the majority of takers, but that's heresy and the official dogma is to not try and treat the delusions, like we would with BIID, and instead cater to them, with a resulting 40% an hero rate even after treatment/surgery.

Ok dude it's fine if you don't believe me.
Not everything has to be an epic BTFO flamewar.
>Currently I think that's most of the cases because people are stupid, follow trends, and want to feel special
I agree. There are way too many Tumblr speshul snowflakes that don't actually have any disorders (besides narcisism, I guess). Funnily enough, they're the ones who scream the loudest and make all sort of silly laws and terminology.
>the majority are gone by the time puberty hits, precisely because the problem was a hormone imbalace to begin with
I believe that in those cases it's mostly a child being confused about gender roles, rather than actual dysphoria.
I don't have any sources on this (thanks again to the snowflakes preventing any sort of study that hurts their fee fees) but it seems to be the most rational conclusion to me.
>and instead cater to them
>with a resulting 40% an hero rate even after treatment/surgery.
The incredibly high suicide rate seems to be more of a result of trauma from not being accepted as a child, and not actually looking like a woman.
Conversion therapy and trying to make them live as the gender they were born as results in higher depression, anxiety and suicides.
Those who do pass and are accepted as children tend to be way happier and not kill themselves.

>I believe that in those cases it's mostly a child being confused about gender roles, rather than actual dysphoria.
You can be as wrong as you want, you advocate for the same shit as the pretenders, you just try and appear more reasonable while pushing the same conclusions. That conclusion being thinking you're a woman when you're clearly not isn't a mental illness, the distress from not being a woman when you want to be is the mental illness. But as previously stated, we don't treat BIID like that, so why this?>The incredibly high suicide rate seems to be more of a result of trauma from not being accepted as a child, and not actually looking like a woman. Conversion therapy and trying to make them live as the gender they were born as results in higher depression, anxiety and suicides.

Bullshit, those disorders are clustered with GID, and are even in those that do pass, meaning it's not a result of their treatment.

>That conclusion being thinking you're a woman when you're clearly not isn't a mental illness
I've never said that.
It very clearly is.
>the distress from not being a woman when you want to be is the mental illness.
Yes, but it isn't just "wanting to".
As I've said previously, it's only gender dysphoria if it's caused by the brain developing differently in the womb.
Just "wanting to" would be BIID.
>we don't treat BIID like that
Because they're fundamentally different disorders, even though they might seem the same at first glance.
>and are even in those that do pass
I mean, of course they're never gonna be truly satisfied and happy.
They will only be an imitation of a woman, not a real one. They will never have a vulva or an uterus.

>I mean, of course they're never gonna be truly satisfied and happy.
>They will only be an imitation of a woman, not a real one. They will never have a vulva or an uterus.
Yeah, and that's totally not why they off themselves en masse, it has to be because people were mean to them.