Love Operating systems

>Love Operating systems
>Hate programming
Which kind of occupation could I get if I hate coding but I love toying with software?

Attached: 1551477194523.jpg (480x412, 13K)

devops

NEET
Home server admin
Professional distro-hopper
Windows reinstallation boy
"Tech enthusiast" (a.k.a. consumerist sóy)
So many paths to choose from

Become a Linux YouTuber

One of those people who fixes old farts laptops.

QA

have fun lmao.

developer/operations

This doesn't answer OP, if you've done any devops you would know.

> love operating systems but hate programming

wtf does this even mean, you like clicking through menus on various operating systems? Liking operating systems doesn't mean anything lmao.

Help Desk

You could get into IT. Plenty of paths to choose from, although the more interesting ones would require a willingness to do some scripting.

Most likely you won't be doing anything particularly glamorous or interesting, but it's honest work that will keep you from starving to death so that's a plus.

You can appreciate the various intricacies of different operating systems, how they work and the different methods used to solve the same problem without necessarily getting into source code
It’s not uncommon to love many aspects of computing and not love programming at the same time

Go to business school and work as a software company executive. You'll excel.

> how they work and the different methods used to solve the same problem without necessarily getting into source code

This shows how stupid / full of shit you are. If you don't look into source code you have no idea how different operating systems work or the different methods they use. Fucking leave here.

Sysadmin, I fiddle with windows and I can't program for shit.

I don't need it.

Prostitution

>windows sysadmin
>can't program
makes sense

web admin
cybersecurity

Sysadmins don't really need to program, at most it's just scripting languages.

Database admin

Sysadmin.
They will write scripts that make their life easier, but typically no one else will ever see them.

That's so me lol, I hate physics but I understood quantum shit when I was like twelve, feels bad being an enlightened soul in a world of sheep

Microsoft office is an unrecognized playground.

the obvious answer would be IT.

B2B sales so esentially F/T shilling

Admin

tech support

oh boy

Pen testing

Not a a meme, get into information security

DevOps is literal development. Are you retarded? I’m a DevOps engineer and i program all the time and not just configuration management shit, that’s just the most talked about by fresh hires. I’m leading development of several in house microservices that are all part of a larger project to be used by my clients(developers at my company) on the daily.