Undeniable truth

Undeniable truth.
People who use androids are ugly incels.
People who use apple are more sociable and beautiful.

No this isn't a troll. This is absolute statistical fact that is also support by anecdotal evidence.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 3.58.13 AM.png (1864x1390, 2.71M)

Shill harder, goy.
They won't buy that weak story.

>"Online daters judge each other by the kind of smart phone they own"

This is why I've never taken dating seriously.

Literally no different than car companies with their cringy truck commercials about women being more interested in men with trucks vs. men with compacts.

Like a net increase of thot stares is going to justify me spending $20k more for a vehicle that takes up full parking stalls and burns twice as much gas.

>anecdotal evidence.

The only truth is that iphone users are dumb as a brick

>single iphone users
LMAO

>virgin tier
iPhone

>premature ejaculation tier
Android

>pussy tsunami tier
no phone

Prove me wrong

Poor faggots couldn't buy anything.

>no phone
No smart phone you mean. Chads use flip phones

> Single iPhone users
Since advertisers like yourself claim iPhone users bang like crazy, "single iPhone users" should be a minuscule amount of people. Also imagine
> got the expensive iToy
> still haven't got the pussy
Who wants losers like that, anyway?

an enormous asteroid cannot obliterate this pathetic earth any sooner

Why would I want to date someone that judges people based on what fucking phone they have

I came across it with a chick, they just use imessage. If they text me it's old MMS standards which wasn't made for 10-12mp photos and you get this terrible 50kb photo

Then getting them on another app like FB message is a chore

why would you want to date anyone vain enough to judge you based on your fucking phone brand

last girl I dated used blackberry
current gf has always used android

iphone girls are usually retarded stacies

Attached: 1552117938971.jpg (620x827, 310K)

Be the change you want to see.

Attached: 1550402842883.png (1022x663, 768K)

I have an iPhone and I'm fucking ugly, retard.

Likewise. Why would I date some vapid brainlet that fell for Apple marketing?

>Single people are picky
>Too picky in fact and always stay in perpetual single state.
This tells me that Android users are happier and can find partners easier.

Idk I have an Android and so does my gf, but she is an engineer and 9/10 while I'm a freelance writer 8/10 with 7 lenght by 7girth.

It makes sense that Apple users would prefer their own kind.
When you're often targeted for persecution, it is a good idea to seek out people who are more likely to be like you and less likely to be homophobes.

Attached: 1549812261463.png (408x360, 181K)

Yeh i honestly considered an iphone just for this

Probably true. Also, people who use apple are more gay. This was found in a dating site study.

>9/10
I've seen the types of 9/10s that dudes on Jow Forums date. You faggots post your acne-ridden whales on /s/ all the time.

Just get a cat now so you get good and comfy with cats.

quite right, how can anyone be so judgmental about their fellow human beings, purely on the basis of which model phone they hapen to carry ? Idiotic hypocrisy
>iphone girls are usually retarded stacies
fuckin a, nightmare fuel hi-maint dumb bitches, evry-fuckin-time

because when everyone you text is on an iphone and you get imessage with full functionality vs having 1 app just for 1 bozo to send pics/gifs too it's pretty annoying

Look how shit RCS is taking off and the multitude of google apps

Sounds good
I don't want to waste my time with people that don't know how to properly manage their expenses, and waste their money in overpriced tech

>implying I'd date someone that technically ignorant

Look at this normies with his fashion tracking device.

Old phone master race is the only sane choice,
you filthy faggot.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x750, 78K)

Women are dumb, and Apple still markets themselves as luxury brand for the rich even if you can buy their shit with a Walmart financing plan

Attached: wiEXlsL.png (648x782, 502K)

people who would judge other people on the type of os they use on their phones are toxic morons anyway so it's good we will go separate ways

if you read the article, it's something like 28% which was a plurality over don't care, doesn't matter and preferred