He who has the most usb 3.0 ports wins!

amazon.com/dp/B075SL611C/ref=psdc_229185_t2_B00FPIMICA
He who has the most usb 3.0 ports wins!

Attached: 51tE2xKUUIL._SCLZZZZZZZ__SY500_SX500_.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B075SL611C/
amzn.com/B075SL611C
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not USB type c

>KUUIL._SCLZZZZZZZ

>no internal usb3 header
garbage

Attached: UPCSF024300_04_L.jpg (640x480, 233K)

this. why add on an outdated form factor

I have 11.

>9 on a hub
>4 on the machine
>minus 1 that the hub is plugged into
>minus 1 that's dead

USB-C is the nigger of USB ports, faster, Yet it doesn’t work

>minus 1 that's dead
How is this even possible?

USB 3 plug on the case didn't fit right into the header on the motherboard, so it's attached at a shitty angle that ensures only one works. I never could make it do both.

>USB 3 plug on the case didn't fit right into the header on the motherboard
What? That's not possible.

Why is the internal usb3 header necessary? What does it do that isn't already done by the pci-e slot?

I already have usb C on my motherboard, but just about none of my devices use it. Everything uses usb 3.0 or less!

You think I wanna go back behind the case every fucking time I have to unplug a drive?

I'm fully aboard the USB-C train. laptop charges via USB-C and has two thunderbolt ports, phone is USB-C as are wireless headphones. on vacation right now and only had to bring one charger.

I already have ports in the front though. My motherboard provides it. These 7 ports are above and beyond the front ports.

>USB 3 plug on the case didn't fit right into the header on the motherboard
if it's because of the plastic part around the pins, you can usually just pull it off the motherboard with your hand

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x576, 64K)

haha I just noticed that's in the file name that I pulled from Amazon. That does indeed sound like the sound a dying computer would make.

What for?

I don't even use more than one USB 3.0 port what the fuck

I was looking as USB pci-e cards yesterday and was wondering why they didn't orient them in that manner to squeeze more on the board. Glad to see someone already did it.

Here's the link with out the ref,
amazon.com/dp/B075SL611C/

Do you think anyone cares about what you do or have on your motherboard? The card allows extra 3.0 ports, which is something many people don't even have on their motherboards since hardly anyone needs up upgrade anything anymore with how stagnated the tech is.

Use extensions.

>amazon.com/dp/B075SL611C/

Hey! No one likes your shitty long URLs.
amzn.com/B075SL611C

If they don't support spec USB 3.141.592, they're useless.

fuck off user
ref=psdc_229185_t2_B00FPIMICA

USB3 can fuck right off with it's EMI bukkake.

OP here. I was browsing via slickdeals. That's a slickdeals referrer id that I didn't notice when I posted this thread. I'm not advertising!

What do you mean by that? What about its EMI?

I'm just a man with a lot of usb ports.

lol, no! 10 charactere saved and a link already shared, gfy with your tiny url :)*kis

>Thus, USB Ports