LTSC 1809

why are you not using pic related?

Attached: 1540897079000.png (543x276, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/tool-s1ave77s-s-m-r-t-svf-iso-converter-v0-35-01-1709-1803-ltsb-2016-2015-server-2016-techbench.77028/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I abide by licenses and pay for my software, Jamal.

Attached: 1527294058422.jpg (906x1024, 66K)

because i use LTSB 1607 and its the best

I use my systems for business purposes, instead of watching anime in a basement. License compliance is due diligence for anyone who isn't useless.

Because it doesn't add any features I care about.

Attached: 1546442198235.png (346x164, 9K)

nice blogpost. this thread is about LTSC 1809 and not about piracy specifically

cringe you do realize windows is free right?

> windows 10

hahahahahahaha

>LTSC 1809

No, it's LTSC. The only version is 1809. There won't be a LTSC 1903. There wasn't a LTSC 1803. Fuck off with that shit.

Also it's buggy, it still has a fucking bug with file associations that tells me that they are very much ignoring it and only really focusing on security fixes, which is a mistake because 10 is still more unstable than 8.1 to just freeze it like that.

>implying anyone here is going to buy the enterprise license necessary to use LTSC legitimately.
>notice the screenshot of the WAREZ site.
It isn't a blogpost. Legit reply.

Why would you download it from IPT when you can just get it direct from M$

better speed :^)

Another thing I don't get, why the fuck are you downloading it from a random torrent site, are you mental?

Find yourself a good source and stop that

I don't care how they use it, pirated or legit is irrelevant.

So fast you won't notice the russian botnet

>what is checking the hash

It's relevant when you screenshot a download source referring to it as Appz

go be triggered by torrenting over at reddit where you can have a circlejerk about it

Something you don't need to bother with if you just download it from MS

But hey you do you fagumpus

I'm not triggered. I'm just explaining why I'm not using LTSB. That's what the thread asked.

>bother with
not my problem that it's too hard for you

Hashing only makes it so you firmly know that the Russian botnet is being shipped as intended

Use this. Read the script and execute it step by step manually if you're concerned it did anything to the ISO
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/tool-s1ave77s-s-m-r-t-svf-iso-converter-v0-35-01-1709-1803-ltsb-2016-2015-server-2016-techbench.77028/

Because LTSC is meant to run for years at a time with an unchanged set of software. Consumer software developers rely on users having Home or Pro with all the latest updates being installed automatically. Give it enough time and there will be software refusing to run because your LTSC installation is missing some file from some update of Home/Pro.

I never saw that problem with LTSB. Moved over to enterprise anyway last year

Can someone post hash for latest ltsc version, the actual working version not the one that stops working 90 days later

Unless you have the license MS doesn't publicly post the hashes so you can't check them yourself, you've got photos and forums with acolytes and sycophants.

they dont, but with the hash you can find the isos buried somewhere deep on ms website

how do I download the real ISO of Win10 Enterprise (not ltsc) from microsoft directly?

this

Attached: 1535197314611.webm (450x640, 909K)

free as in your last three numbers

Because I'm using the skip ahead build, grandpa

they fucked up the ui. i now use 8.1 embedded + classic shell.

Why embedded?

I have a legit embedded industry pro key somewhere.

>Based on Windows NT, Windows Embedded Industry is designed for use in industrial devices such as cash registers, automated teller machines, and self service checkouts.
in other words, it just werks. i don't need the extra bullshit features microshaft gives me.

Attached: 1472195103892.jpg (215x365, 26K)

So you mean that downloading the american botnet Win10 via warez sites makes you getting a russian botnet on top of that?
I guess my computer would feel and work pretty balanced then.

>why are you not using pic related?
because I am using Debian BASED 1488

nah because there's no chinese botnet

I totally forgot about them. How could i.
I then have to buy a Huawei phone and install the drivers for it on my computer to syc my stuff.

then why even upgrade from 7? literally no new features, just bugs

Or xiaomi, I think they have some PC tools too

>Consumer software developers rely on users having Home or Pro with all the latest updates being installed automaticall
Ah yes all those programs that decide to just cut off anyone not using the latest W10 version, very smart business move.

Fuck off kike, I'm not downloading your latest spyware.

Attached: 9874639898.jpg (252x291, 17K)

'cause I don't use nigger or faggot or niggerfaggot shit

Why do people like you even exist at all?

Attached: 0.png (1920x1080, 81K)

having the choice is called freedom. Hahahaha

this is the eval you retard

Attached: 1511372511123.jpg (225x250, 8K)

Attached: 3620.gif (399x152, 135K)

You can buy a key for 20$ all over the internet... Nobody here implied piracy.
Also, anyone in CS or ING at uni will get a lisence through dreams park