I remember a bunch of people saying that my professional-only @hotmail...

I remember a bunch of people saying that my professional-only @hotmail.com email made me look a tech-retarded fuck when applying for jobs. So I made a Gmail one purely for job applications. Hotmail account is now an outlook account. Can I use this one instead for job applying? Is Microsoft normie-approved now or is only Google dick-sucking still allowed?

Attached: 1542621475474.png (604x702, 616K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msoutlook.info/question/switch-to-outlookcom-address
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Protonmail is patrician tier lad

>>patrician
They also had lead poisoning

>not running your own email server

As long as your account is something respectable and not [email protected] or something you should be good.

There are better. But yes, I know. Botnet is fucking shit. Jow Forums has terrible reading comprehension for some reason. Regardless, I still want a "professional-only" email. Is Outlook tech-hipster-faggot-normie approved for job applications or is it still Gmail-only?

This isn't for a fucking tech job or anything. I work in data analysis for insurance and have to write VBA macros like once a month. Just need an absolute I'm-a-fucking-pleb email. That's all.
Great it's always just my name.

[email protected]

>Not registering your name as tld basically for free
>Not having a portfolio website and/or a mail address with your name
Never gonna make it

I have that actually. I don't use it for applying for jobs though.
Are you fucks happy now? Jow Forums can't read.

I applied for a fintech job straight out of uni with a @rape.lol and got it without anyone mentioning it, i still use it for work. Feels good to be yuropoor.

use naver
it makes them think u have ties to gook superior intellect while you're probably just another mutt
thank me later

I already have a naver account too actually. I speak fluent Korean and live in Korea. Still, I want to go back to the US again and apply for a new job. So I was considering using outlook for that.

dubs cant be wrong !

Wow, I have that same skirt!

Will you be my girlfriend (male)?

What about @live.com

What about it?

I Apply for jobs, using @windowslive, using @msn
still works.

what the fuck are you thinking?

Yeah no shit it still works. I just heard a lot of people saying that people who use emails like "hotmail" or "live" or "msn" get looked down upon a little bit as being tech-retarded. This was all over Jow Forums months ago.

>"hotmail" or "live" or "msn"
Lacks professionalism. Outlook ironically is fine despite being the exact same product on the exact same servers because of its stock standard business email client image.

> Not using a personal email address with your name.

> Not using Google Suite

:harold:

pro-tip: @icloud.com addresses always puts you in front of the list. Be prepared for too much win.

Attached: 2AB.jpg (1080x1350, 257K)

Back to your shitting street Ranjeet.

Attached: 1551765411058.jpg (643x960, 255K)

That's what I was checking. Ok yeah I find it weird too that Outlook is fine. Can you expand for a moment on why the former lack professionalism and what you would ideally recommend?

>Using G-Suite when Google Cloud Storage offers the same thing at like half the price
Was it too complicated for you?

>Front of the list
>Ah yes, here are the applicants we must reject first.

Whats tech illiterate about hotmail? I thought it might be the Microsoft botnet is old hat it's all about the Google botnet now but I hear employers are fine with an @outlook email (and it's been mentioned here).

Neither of these particularly ooze "tech savvy", free emails from two of the largest tech companies.

just get your own domain?

[email protected] or whatever

The point is to to "ooze" professionalism, not tech knowledge. Anyone who's isn't tech illiterate can make their own email and that's fine. This is more about style like wearing a suit to your interview, I think. Style is defined by brands. And it's why I won't use my beat-up taped-together giant cell phone that I use every day at an interview because it looks very, very strange and isn't impressive or anything just kind of practical. I don't know though so that's why I'm asking.

>$185,000 application fee for TLD
>basically free

why don't we just buy a server in some island country that the rest of the world has no jurisdiction in to do emails?

Attached: 435.jpg (208x243, 8K)

Best approach.
[email protected]

my name is already a top level domain lol
But it leaves me confused on my email address
>[what the fuck do I put here]@lastname.firstname

you can't create those anymore
good times

I've saw an article of a fat woman human resources professional saying irt's "outdated"
but according to her, gmail is ok. she probably don't remember when google advertised gmail, the 1 gibagyte email during teh orkut days

remember to always use the most outdated looking to piss these people off

Create an alias on Outlook, something like [email protected]

[email protected] or whatever obscure ltd is free for your last name as long as its not tk or pw

OP here. My phone is an S5 with a giant battery taped to the back.
This is exactly what I ended up doing.

does she have a prostetic leg or something? Why one knee is higher than the other? Why one leg is more of a sticc than the other? Is this amount of makeup going to protect her from an acid attack?

Attached: 1530940740875.jpg (640x668, 47K)

This is my email @hotmail and why I'm proud of it, it's a fairly common name.

How do I change it to outlook?

Takes like 20, maybe 30 seconds to google "how to change hotmail to outlook"
msoutlook.info/question/switch-to-outlookcom-address

>muh cp is bad so everything has to be censored argument
>what is photoshop

Nobody makes hiring decisions based on what email address you use. Just avoid stuff like @rape.lol and @horsefucker.org

it just looks like one leg is flexed

Hosting your own mail server is only free if your time is worthless.