Sup. I'm making a game. Play it and tell me what you think

psychictype.itch.io/shadow-of-chungus

Sup. I'm making a game. Play it and tell me what you think.

I'm writing it in C++ and it's been 3 weeks.

Attached: Untitled.png (1282x759, 28K)

Go shill in the >>/vg/agdg threads instead.

Link one faggot.

Fuck off with your game stop shilling it on this board EVERY FUCKING HOUR nobody cares about your game this isn't your personal advertisment board

>implying you're any better by shitposting

where does the 'chungus' come from
also start using a trip nerd.

Hey OP! Just so you know, I'm not going to download your game, and neither will the majority of Jow Forums! It you're game was browser based, then perhaps I would give it a try. Sadly, you fell for the C++ meme, and now you have bad graphics, and tons of boilerplate.

1st. If you want more people to play your game, then rewrite it in JavaScript and host it on a website. You would be able to show future interviewers as well.
2nd. Send us a webm of some game play! Although I won't download your game, it doesn't mean I don't want to see it! Show off your work!

C++ isn't a bad language. It's just a bad language to make small, fun, apps that people want to play. If you're going to calculate the first one trillion primes, then sure. If you're running an application that requires thousands of actions per second, then sure. But for a small game? Sadly, no. Also, Java is bad for this kind of stuff as well.

>shadow of chungus

Jesus Christ fuck off with that reddit shit

Deal with it. I've been writing C/C++ for years.

Not a W10 advertising board either, but that thread is allowed to stay.

This level of cancer can't possibly be real.

>download
Nice bait, fag

Where's the GPLv3 license bitch

Attached: 1391945085667.png (400x400, 216K)

Javascript is bloated slow cancer you basedboy

Imagine being unbased and C++ pilled to the point of this much turbofaggotry

What's easier for the end user: downloading an application from a foreign website, or going to their browser of choice and typing in a url.

You may hate JS for being slow. You may hate it for being inconsistent (though that's not an issue unless you're trying to break it). But there is one undeniable aspect of JS. It's easier to share. If you guys already have experience with Java/C++, then it should only take you ~1 day to pick it up and master it. so what's the big deal? You guys should be able to integrate it into your workflow. Plus, you need it for big applications that connect to the internet. Who is going to download their bank's app just so they can use it? Nobody. Instead, people use web apps and get their job done, then go back to doing stuff on Facebook. If you want to put your heart and soul into a game nobody is going to play, then go for it. Keep in mind that the same app in JS would be easier to write, look better, and be more disputable.

You're literally implying that you're a retard.

I for example wouldn't play it if it was a browser game. All indie browser games are shit because they concentrate on making a shit game distributable rather than making a non shit game.

I mean this fag's game is still pretty fucking shit.

It's actually not.

>go to download your shitty fucking game since you keep shilling it every fucking day
>"hey wanna give me money :^)?"
go fuck yourself

I plan to sell it. How about that?

good luck with that

Thanks. You can also donate so I can get 100 USD to publish it on Steam.

I seriously hope no one is retarded enough to run executables posted on Jow Forums.

I wasn't going to download it, but I will when I get home tonight now.

>chungus
You should advertise your game on 9GAG instead

Good idea. One sec.

I can't post a game there.