Hey guys so I'm looking for a new tv...

Hey guys so I'm looking for a new tv. I mainly use it for gaming and Netflix (I know monitors are better for gaming) but tv's are more my thing. But I have no clue what I should be looking for. I don't know what motion rate is or if HDR is better than HD. So I'm relying on you guys to help me out. My max price range is about £320.00. And looking for around 32".

argos.co.uk/product/5288315

I saw this one but noticed it only has a motion rate of 200 and there's cheaper tv's with double that so I don't know if it's good or not

Attached: 1533205281784.jpg (720x738, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avsforum.com/forum/9-display-devices/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>netflix

kys

It's not like I'm paying for it it's my ex boyfriends

I could help you but I need to know if you're gay and if he actually gave it to you.

No I'm not gay and we share it still seeing as we're still friendly

I appreciate your honesty but I don't actually know anything about tvs I just wanted to make fun of you for being a fag
here's a bump tho.

Does anyone actually use a TV with their computer as a daily driver?

Would it be a wise idea to buy a TV to use as a daily driver monitor for a PC?

TVs today are botnet so I'd rather have a computer monitor

>No I'm not gay
I'll be the judge of that, post dicc plz

Kik?

I'm not that gay, just upload it here you dumb faggot.

still waiting

>hey Guise, Imma post a bread where I'm going to ignore all advice that I'm asking for and pointlessly argue with strangers (about whether I'm a poof apparently) online.

Just buy whatever the fuck you've already decided to. Hopefully it'll fall off it's bracket and knock you on the bonce.

Attached: DzsyiWMWkAEDQ4n.jpg (1896x1068, 99K)

Literally no one has given any advice

Provide some advice yourself

If you shop at argos that TV will be fine for you.

get a sony trinitron. now THAT is a tv

Poofta's ex-bf detected. M8, just change your netfilx password you lazy cunt.

>Provide some advice yourself
I have muh laptop screen and an old lg19" on a movable wall bracket turned 90deg to portrait for web/documents.
Every tv I've ever used as a monitor has either died or been shit to look at.

Is that ok or do you need us to take yo to the shop, point the one you want out, take you to the counter, make you get out your wallet, laboriously count out the correct change and then help you pick it up from the loading bay?

Attached: rs_600x600-180304153340-MiraAshley600-.jpg (600x600, 80K)

Thank you

Then get out of the thread if you're just here to waste people's time. Why come in the first place I'm asking advice for a good tv

you're not gonna get good advice here, try avsforum

avsforum.com/forum/9-display-devices/

>Every tv I've ever used as a monitor has either died or been shit to look at.
Dunno about you cupcake, but that looks like sound advice to me.