Why are Apple engineers so incompetent?

Why are Apple engineers so incompetent?

Attached: 1533325306141.png (749x670, 215K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190310_112316.png (292x315, 45K)

Too many SJWs.

Pajeet did this.

I can feel something coming Jow Forums.

Attached: 1539857688697.webm (960x540, 1.78M)

So is this still an issue? Why aren't there tons of 13" 2018 MBP with grilled CPUs?

>Why aren't there tons of 13" 2018 MBP with grilled CPUs?
There are.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1534540023487.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

>tfw blackberry the kitten owns this channel

Source? I did a websearch and couldn't find an abnormal amount of complaints.

Because the primary symptom is the macbook won't even turn on. Mactoddler troglodytes don't even know what a CPU is.

So if that's true, wouldn't there be tons of complaints about 13" 2018 MBP being dead? Wouldn't there be class action lawsuits?

Because you can't diagnose it as the problem unless you actually take the shit apart and examine it under a microscope and check with a multimeter.
This means the majority of devices with the fault will go back to Apple and Apple will just tell the customer it needs a Mainboard replacement.

>Wouldn't there be class action lawsuits?
There probably will be. It's still a relatively new problem.

If it affects my machine, I'm going to bring it back to the store and make them replace it for free in the first year or after that use my AppleCare+ protection plan to get a new one.

I didn't pay for that mac anyway. I can write off the full amount from the taxes, so it's essentially free and I get some extra money when I sell it after three years.

based

Because they're led by designers. I've worked in another such company. To those people it doesn't matter how good or bad or maintainable or unmaintainable the code is, as long as the product follows the designs pixel perfectly.
Apple is famous for being one of shittiest employers for a software engineers, their code is famously bad and they obviously value form over function.

>applel

>Apple engineers so

Attached: 1549491746559.jpg (835x899, 228K)

god i wish that were me

I don't think an industrial designer told the EE team where to lay the HV traces on the board.

they're not. they do it on purpose so they can force you to buy it again

me too user, me too

Oh yes they did. They put the constraints of the form factor on them, also the budget.

iToddlers??

>no gap
What does that mean exactly? Louis Rossmann is an overly cynical retard who's lied about Apple before so I'm not sure what he means by "gap".

Plus he swears too much and is too annoying so I'm not watching his stream.
And no, I don't own Apple products, posted from GNU, I just want to know what he means by gap.

Apple engineer make bomb.

Attached: iphone xs meltdown.jpg (1000x600, 248K)

Based!

I would assume the core is "space between the two traces big enough to stop current from being induced in them"

>tfw complaints of your products can be rated on a normal to abnormal level
iToddlers BTFOing themselves

So uhhh

What's up with the E key on macs?

Attached: Capture.png (790x672, 75K)

I've noticed that on a MBP from late 2012 I got second hand as well. It sucks how the build quality has just been getting worse and worse.
The one I had before, from Mid 2010 actually had no problems with the hardware, except from a bloated battery. I would still be using it if the performance wasn't god awful nowadays with those specs.

I've been hearing about this for weeks and I thought it was a fictional meme until someone showed me that Twitter search. It just keeps going.

Only able to deliver good work when Steve jobs was breathing down their neck.

so they can make a profit off their half broken shit next question

Attached: 1487170058159.jpg (1073x1079, 189K)

Works for me and I change my laptop in every 4 years so can't care less.

Na, it's nothing to do with form factor, or budget.
Just poor trace/connector layout. Several of the pins are ground and the board is a massive ground plane. Shuffling a few traces over to put a ground pin or two between the higher and lower voltage pins, or even just not connecting them, would have been fairly easy.