I've been kicked off of Windows. MS says my password is wrong...

I've been kicked off of Windows. MS says my password is wrong, every time I try to reset it it says I've already used that password. I've tried like 20 passwords, says I've used them all. I jammed on my KB (njdkljsnfmvsdED#@tr3t$T#$%TR34) and it said I used that.

So, basically, I'm permanently locked out of my computer. I've got my laptop and a USB Drive ready for an ISO. So I'm making the switch to Linux. Should I start with Ubuntu or something else?

Attached: nomorewindowsiguess.png (462x880, 120K)

yes

Give it back, Jamal

b-but windows just wurks?

only if you can login

Linux mint
Just werks. Installer does everything for you. Just did it yesterday.

Use rufus for the USB drive btw.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-10 18-25-12.png (1366x768, 623K)

If it was a stolen computer I could just reformat and make a new account. I can't log into my account on my main pc or on microsofts websites or my laptop or anything.

I've been messaging Microsoft. This is hilarious. I show them the screenshot, they say reset the password, I try with a completely random one (this time I tried (MMooMMoooMM123$$12_) and again, "can't use the same password"

The.. the support.. says try another password..

so I do..
again, "same password"
he says "try a different one"
so I jam again, this time "fndskjiunfceFVRECFGerkifjchnicwkuefrku4j3"
>same password

if you're not a stealing nigger then just conact the support. better than asking us for help. but since you didn't contact support you're most likely a stealing nigger.

>ripping off microshit is "stealing"
for the amount of privacy-invading buttfuckery windows users have to put up with, they should pay you to use their OS

Imagine being so stupid you can't even remember a password you need to use daily to use your computer.

Attached: 1532529304104.jpg (240x240, 51K)

No. You pay for the privilege of being spied on with software that's permanently a beta release.

>@gmail.com
I *REALLY* hope you're baiting and you're not just an absolute retard.

Attached: bait-poster01.jpg (936x1378, 376K)

Looks good imho. Which DE is that? Default cinnamon?

yes, default cinnamon

Attached: 1547582946369.png (1263x1060, 1.09M)

>Not using a local account
You made your bed now lie in it.

Okay thanks, I will try it on my Ubuntu the next days.

install gentoo

Time to install Linux

You can use a gmail as your microsoft ID. Did you not know this?

Yeah, I learned the hard way. Fuck me. To anybody else reading this ALWAYS USE A LOCAL ACCOUNT.

I said this in the OP. Why parrot me?

So update, after 4 hours talking to MS they said my account is unrecoverable. They say that it has a corrupt password that can not be changed. Like fucking seriously? So they gave me a free copy of windows and refunded all of my xbox purchases.

This is actually fucked, I've never heard of this happening before.

So I tried linux but couldn't get Photoshop or 3dsmax to run well (need both for work). Before you tell me to use gimp and blender let me find a new job where I can, because I can't at my current job.