Here are some programming languages you should boycott out of morality:

Here are some programming languages you should boycott out of morality:
>php
>python
>perl (I'm so sorry. Really, truly, I am.)
>scala
>java
>ruby
>go
>c
>c++
>rust
>R
>matlab
>haskell
>swift
>objective c
>visual basic
>ada (I'm not sorry)
>clojure
>julia
>nim
>lua
If you are caught using one of these languages you are doing something morally wrong. You are taking your man hours as an engineer and throwing them away into the turing tar pit. And that's wrong. That holds humanity backwards in technological advancement and you'll go down in history as someone who made bad code.

Here are the languages you will code in if you are a good person with morals who wants to help humanity instead of make computers worse.
>lisp
>scheme
>c#
>javascript
>forth

Attached: DSC09290_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqjPAKgJRxicfimPcewMJ7fHSIgL76fDI3H5NBvl433_w.jpg (480x300, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ62JMeRMmM
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/csharp/programming-guide/concepts/expression-trees/index
youtube.com/watch?v=IS71EDAwX1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretentious and faggotpilled

Attached: 1552245395348.jpg (324x419, 41K)

This is extremely arbitrary and doesn’t even seem to follow a pattern. I could understand you as an advocate of functional programming if you stopped at Lisp and Scheme, but then you go on tk include C#? Why C# and not Java? Javascript? Why Javascript and not Python, Ruby, or Lua? And Forth?

I don’t see what your reasoning is.

shut the fuck up

Javascript and c# are just to trick your boss into using a language as close to lisp as possible. Bosses are naturally retarded and will shit all over themselves before they let you use a reasonable programming language.

Attached: 1552185130222.png (1200x1200, 110K)

Do us a favor and kill yourself.

I will not do that, thank you.

Clojure is literally lisp for the jvm. Why is it immoral?

It is a shittier version of lisp. If you are going to go lisp you need to go full lisp. Otherwise you are bullshitting for a job.

Attached: 1551602217402.png (400x400, 45K)

wow your taste is really shit

You're pretty close, but JavaScript belongs up top, and C++, Haskell and Clojure belong on bottom. C++ because it's necessary. Haskell and Clojure need no defense.

>c++
>necessary
>javascript being bad

Nice argument, kiddo.

>lisp
finally a man of culture. its pretty much the only language you'd ever need. the only reason people still use other languages is because their brains are so broken that they can't understand simple mathematical concepts. laughable really.

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

>muh feefees
I'll use whatever language fits the need.

>non-lisp user

Morality is for niggers.

Indeed it is great to meet another male of genetic mathematical superiority
honestly you don't understand what lisp is my friend I am sorry about your ancestors

Attached: 1552096359089.jpg (334x334, 34K)

NO

DO:
>bash
>c
>c#
>java
>lua
>python if necessary
>javascript if no other option
>z80 assembly

DONT:
>anything new
>anything reddit wants you to use
>c++

>c#

Attached: XLlrE5y.jpg (800x470, 47K)

c# is the replacement for c++

So why is .NEET written in C++?

microsoft was big on object oriented poop in the 90's and built their shit on that

And JavaScript is the replacement for pizza. Nice meme because I refuse to believe this post is serious.

>drones about progress, advancement and morality while shilling an ancient language from the 1950s and a bastardized 1970s dialect of it, a moribund 50 year old procedural language, a proprietary piece of shit Java clone and the language that literally enables everything disgusting about the modern soulless commercial botnet we call the world wide web
I know it's bait, but Jesus Christ. Kill yourself anyway.

Attached: 1539418757017.png (200x200, 55K)

>>lisp
>>scheme
Ask me how I know you're a sub-105 IQ smoothbrain.

all desktop applications should be written in c#, no more c++ win32 shit

>boycott rust
>for morality
rust is the only moral language

Attached: poopoo.png (128x113, 29K)

All applications should be written in JavaScript, no more desktop shit.

I see where you're coming from but I don't agree with, the internet

What hell have you lived in for so long as to be gaslighted into believing that?

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ62JMeRMmM

>people have been chewing food to swallow it for hundreds of millions of years
>The idea of putting food into a blender then drinking it is a newer idea. Because the date it was invented is more recent that means it is more "progressive"
KYS
this but you instead

So you are saying that steaming pile of shit that's C# is a replacement for C++? At least C++ has template metaprogramming and monomorphism unlike Microsoft Java.

And C# can directly manipulate AST. Your point?

>C# can directly manipulate AST.
So can C++
>What's your point
C# is a mandatory OOP language, even the main is a class. Not C++. Next time do more research.

>So can C++
Uhh no.
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/csharp/programming-guide/concepts/expression-trees/index

Societal chains bother me not, I have freed myself from them a long time ago. Technological advancement matters not, advance on spiritual level instead.
Nothing is true;
Everything is permitted.

DO NOT:
> C#
> Java
> Forth
> Javascript
> Go
> Haskell
> faggot-language

DO:
> Rust
> Guile
> Ada

The only valid safe languages.

FAGGOT

>man hours
DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER YOU FUCKING CISNIGGER

reddit wants you to use anything that's not assembler

non man detected

Neither javascript nor C# are close to lisp, no matter what your shitty "coding bootcamp" may have taught you. In fact Julia is closer than either of those two.

What's your beef with Forth? Too much of a smooth brain to understand it?

>javascript
As someone who has to work with the web, javascript is the fucking devil and should be avoided as much as humanly possible.
OP, you're an idiot.

Attached: so very tired.jpg (610x314, 53K)

>not thinking web itself is the fucking devil

It is. I didn't think I needed to specify

reddit is satanic

>good languages
>javascript
You almost had me

>javascript

youtube.com/watch?v=IS71EDAwX1o

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 14K)

While the list is retarded, the reason to not include java is because of fucking oracle.

Fuck them. And everything they do.

Shut up Rubin you retarded Jew.

Real professionals write in HolyC.

Do:
C/Ada(kernel, firmware)
Rust/ATS(system, drivers)
Idris/Nim(userland)
Don't:
Anything with mandatory gc
Anything with dynamic typing

C# >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

>, the blithering faggot said, all-the-while ignorant of what a Monad is

>DO: c#
>DONT: c++
hello, pajeet ranjesh.

Attached: images.jpg (552x555, 28K)

>morality

Attached: 1528857326160.gif (640x480, 1001K)

What is the most spiritually woke lang? Haskell?

Look into yourself and find the answer.
For me it's Assembly, since abstractions are chains.

I can’t find the answer within myself; I’ve tried. I am only led astray by memes. I’m currently learning C++.

kek

What do you want to do with your knowledge?

Build things from the ground up that I completely understand and design myself. Specifically, games. I like the idea of making DSLs, or just extensibility in general. I want to be able to make my own tools for the job in a minimalistic way. Clean, concise, elegant code would also be nice. Frankly though, I’m not 100% sure what I want.

> javascript

Bad bait, but I still raged

Very well. As I see things, abstractions make thing easier with the price of control. Lack of control is as if you are chained. C++ may be good as it does not limit your control, but on the other hand, you are better of using C instead of C++ without modern features. Today's programmers have their minds clouded with words like "production efficiency" and "getting work done" when those are just some societal concepts whereas life and world don't end there. If you want to use programming as a way of expression, go as low as possible with the condition that you still enjoy it. If there was a language where a same of line of code could produce any program, Jews would climax but the writing part would be unfulfilling and boring.

Do you advise certain tools to this end? Lisp, Scheme, Haskell, C, Forth? The functional languages are very low down in terms of logic (in that the foundation upon which the abstraction is formed is logic itself), whereas a language like C is low down in terms of close to the hardware. Forth seems to be like both. I’m not sure which path to take, as I’m not knowledgeable enough about them yet. Is there somewhere I can learn more about the viewpoint you are speaking of? I’m also trying to avoid the messy “productive” path of throwing together other people’ work into a good-enough heap of trash.

DO:
Tcl
C#
Java
C++
JavaScript
F#
Clojure
ATS

DO NOT:
literally everything else like lmao the above already do everything the best in their own fields

KNOW:
Everything

DO:
languages you like

Do you like machines, or do you like mathematics? Functional languages suit the latter while systems programming ones the former. As in anything, there is more than one path, or should I say, there is no "correct" path. If you are fascinated by electronics and hardware, take the C(or Assembly, or Forth if that's plausiable) route, if you prefer mathematics take Haskell or any of the such. I will not stop you from using JavaScript if that's how you want to express yourself, but lower level languages give you more freedom, and therefore, more ways of expression. The core of my philosophy is that nothing is "only a tool" and everything can be a way of expression.

But I like Rust...

DO
>Scala
>Haskell
>OCaml

DON'T
>everything else

programming is a tool, there is no morality in using 1 hammer in preference to another.

>Here are the languages you will code in if you are a good person with morals who wants to help humanity instead of make computers worse.
>>c#

uh...

There's a lot of schemes and lisps out there. If you're wondering what the good ones are I will recommend:

Common Lisp (SBCL)
GNU Guile

What's the beef w/ Haskell/Ada/C/C++?

Programming is a way of expression, but I agree there's no right or wrong.