How is anyone supposed to take (((free software))) seriously when this is its mascot?

How is anyone supposed to take (((free software))) seriously when this is its mascot?

Attached: Richard_Stallman_-_Fête_de_l'Humanité_2014_-_010.jpg (800x1200, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckHGGjheIEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody does, even Linus shits on him

You should see him live, he's even worse in person.

Literally called everyone in the auditorium idiots and slaves for not agreeing with his politics.

I don't care about mascots.

Refute his claim - how are they not?

Gatekeeping. If the looks of rms bothers you more than all the outrageous shit proprietary software comes with (bugs nobody allowed to understand, spyware and privacy violations in literally everything, ultra restrictive EULAs, less paying customers beta testing windows updates for enterprises etc etc etc) then enjoy your proprietary software.

No need, he's a communist. Wanting to dictate how others should do business means his opinions go directly in the trash.

/ourguy/

Attached: 406122624_83b39c417e_z.jpg?zz=1.jpg (377x500, 62K)

He a cute

Attached: 1432080984179.png (976x800, 368K)

He's the greatest.

Attached: 1507673315487.jpg (2048x1536, 407K)

Free Rental

>lying on the internet
this is new

He is not. Stop this stupid meme.

I see Jow Forums's resident RMS fanboy has arrived.
Here's the presentation where he called everyone disagreeing with his commie bullshit idiots and slaves, I know, I was there IRL
>youtube.com/watch?v=ckHGGjheIEA

>he is not a commie
Nigger please.
>Wanting to dictate how others should do business means his opinions go directly in the trash.

>he's not a commie
>OP pic is literally Stallman at the Fête de l'Humanité, an event organized each year by a commie newspaper with the commie political parties

Reminder that RMS is happier and more sexually active than you.

Well at least I'm not a communist.

He literally said himself that he's not a communist. Not that this fact would change anything in your rotten brains, anyway.

Focusing on people is brainlet tier shit. focus on the ideals not the mascots

> Isn't it ironic that the proprietary software developers call us communists? We are the ones who have provided for a free market, where they allow only monopoly. … if the users chooses this proprietary software package, he then falls into this monopoly for support … the only way to escape from monopoly is to escape from proprietary software, and that is what the free software movement is all about. We want you to escape and our work is to help you escape. We hope you will escape to the free world.

Attached: 1443983334705.jpg (500x387, 36K)

>He literally said himself that he's not a communist.
And most feminists say they're not misandrists. Actions speak louder than words.

This only proofs further your wrongness.

I'll fear the day he passes away, as it'll be the last day Free Software Movement took its course for good. It'll all be flamboyant gooks like you who don't appreciate his efforts at all.

Why do you people keep coming to the Stallman board and dissing Stallman?
Do we go to /v/ and harrass you?

Where has he stated that he wants to abolish private property?

Stallman is a good pokemon

Stallman just can't speak publicly. his whole platform is having software released with consumer protections, hence your """""""freedom"""""" to use software how you want to, including selling it, and preventing the software from collecting personal information about you. he's also against open source software. Stallman, like daddy lobsterman, is made into a caricature on both sides of the free software debate, but any reasonable person would by into his basic ideas that software shouldn't track you, you should be able to control what software can do to do you, and the license terms on the software should end when you're done using it. communism is anti-freedom and i'm not sure how Stallman is a commie

He's actually pretty sane, just very eccentric.

I read an interview with Torvalds online once where ripped on tards who say the GPL is communist, and why they aren't very bright, but I can never find the damn thing since.
Win.

He looks jewish, is he?

Watch some rms speeches so you can see the light too.

Reminder that there are fuckwits in 2019 who still don't get that free software isn't about money, nor has it ever been.
Stallman is a hero.

Yes.
Doesn't mean he's wrong about software, though.

he is a genius by anybody's definition
respect your elders zoomer

is tim apple a mascot? although the thing looks a lot like rms

Attached: gerwinski-gnu-head.png (1200x1200, 285K)

Linus also said you shouldn't support the FSF.

Who?