Has technology made you more paranoid?

Has technology made you more paranoid?

my answer:
yes

Attached: D60BA565-E5C8-4498-B63D-E15CF6BDB829.png (740x900, 927K)

Yup, it has.

Technology has given me more reasons to be paranoid. If we could undo all this technology stuff, it wouldn't be necessary

>Has technology made you more paranoid?
I'm not telling you shit, gtfo cia nigger, I bet you glow in the dark

Glowies are everywhere

Technology gave me a way to express my paranoid personality.

each time some app or service asks me to register or link some personal data - I shut it down, I guess yes.

I have nothing to hide.
I would gladly show my lolicon doujin collection on Sadpanda to anyone.

Attached: 1551096142353.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

based terryposter

Upload it please

Frick yes

If it hasn't, then you haven't been paying attention.

When I was 18, I used to save lots of pics of jailbait (nothing illegal, though, just clothed pics). I wanted to be able to see them on my TV, so I used this software called emby to stream it. One day, I was checking out my parents smart TV, and I realized it recognized my emby server. I entered, and it didn't even prompt for a password. All of my jailbait pics were there easily accessible. Also, the host name of the computer in which I hosted it was my name, and it was visible there. I don't know if they ever get to see it (it's likely that my father noticed, since he uses that TV a lot) but I freaked the fuck out. Deleted everything on my computer, started reading about security, and never again did I use my real name anywhere.
Fast forward a few years, I'm now a security analyst. I advocate free software, and I hate the cloud, etc, etc.
>tfw I found my career choice by looking at jailbait pics
Just btw, I don't possess those pics or any similar material anymore. I strongly advocate against it. That said, my motto is now "use your electronics as cautiously as if you had jailbait in them". Not like I can share that motto irl with anyone though, lmao.

Attached: 1507137718755.jpg (1024x730, 155K)

He does glow in the dark , look at op's pic.

A little bit but still use chrome and Windows 10

Attached: 30544.jpg (580x400, 86K)

I live in a shithole country full of bandits and pedos, where police is so incompetent that they only really make token effort by catching teens who smoke weed.
Even if I had things more illegal than pirate software, they wouldn't find it.

Attached: 1532251840767257475.jpg (480x360, 57K)

link your favourites

Attached: 1549195314356.png (600x654, 254K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: Unabomber_T_Kaczynski.jpg (404x511, 173K)

No, not really.

technologies made me hate technology

this, people are giving their privacy, intimacy and even their rights to the new trends in tehnology. And they think is something normal and the only arguments is
>if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear

Attached: 1552154634920.gif (500x220, 1.81M)

retard

if you only knew how bad things really were

Attached: 1543797729582.jpg (1006x706, 163K)

God have you read the shit people have posted on this site lately? It's like a god damn schizo house. It didn't use to be this bad.

how come every drawing of tech anime gril has some stupid artist dongle