Top 3 world's richest person are americlaps

>top 3 world's richest person are americlaps
>m$ is americlap
>cisco is americlap
>fucking RMS is americunt
>moot is americunt

Americlaps might be fat but they sure are smart. How does the rest of the world even compare? How did they do it, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1403536096002.jpg (267x140, 15K)

Anyone of value left Europe over a century ago.

taxes are insane in most of the world
against the rules on /his/
bit I don't know what it's doing on Jow Forums either

america is a country filled with people who were ambitious enough to leave behind their old country to "make it"
it's capitalist and filled with hardworking people as well as being big enough to have a strong independent economy and a huge diversity of cities/economies within itself
the american economy is skyrocketing still while the rest of the world slows down
the amount you can earn and low cost of living ratio is unmatched by any first world country

it just really fucking sucks to be poor in america

I mentioned only Technology companies. Technology companies are technology.

dont really see why moot is on this list

Mfw

Attached: F1BDB081-A0A3-45C5-87CB-A051777647E9.jpg (470x313, 15K)

Taxation is theft.
The product of your labor is yours to have. The new USA is bad, you can see all the SF Bay Area junk living around the street, all the hippies and Bernie bros. I hope US has a wake up call before its too late.

>I hope US has a wake up call before its too late.
its already too late 2bh, the demographic replacement is happening too fast. the plan is to extract as much as possible and then try to move to wherever ends up on top.

They're the most childish, coming up and going through with threats that help nobody, we all have to nod and agree because their concept of life is skewed to the point that they think they can be attack helicopters

I grew up during the troubles in Northern Ireland. Our murder rate per 100k hovers around 0.9~. Americans live in cities with 600 people getting murdered a year and think it's fine because the black people live in different streets.

the murders in america are latinos and blacks gunning each other down, the same way they do in south/central america and the way blacks do in every country in the world
america will never have a low murder rate as long as blacks and latinos are there. every country with blacks and south americans has the same problems.

America has low taxes and predictable government. That's why smartasses migrate to US and then start their companies there.

>tax everything into oblivion to pay for the welfare state
>wonder where the entrepreneurs all went

Don't worry, this place is about to go into a terminal nose dive so... they won't be coming here for much longer.

You like being able to drive your car? Awesome, do you have several million dollars to pave a new roadway? No? Oh, that's too bad, I guess you can't drive your car. If only we had some sort of system that allowed us to pool money together to provide basic services like infrastructure.

That's not really true when ever your schools are teaching children to hide from shooters - school shooters who are overwhelmingly non-white.

America has an across the board violence problem.

>The product of your labor is yours to have
Yes, comrade. Let's destroy the capitalist system.

first off I'm not american and second what you said is just saying what I already said. america has a problem with latino and black murderers and comparing the crime rate to overwhelmingly white countries is just stupid.

>overwhelmingly non-white
b-but cnn told me all school shooters are cis white males!!!

>implying Government knows how to spend your money better than you

Smartest =/= Richest