Samsung Cucked us Boys

forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/03/10/samsung-galaxy-s10-upgrade-galaxy-note-10-release-date/amp/

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10-visualized-in-new-3D-renders.jpg (711x474, 23K)

>buying a product in its 3rd iteration of current design right before a new design/standards are to be released
>buying a product in its 1st iteration of a new design
I figured everyone was just going to skip the s10 and the fold and wait for the note or 2nd gen. You're either buying outdated tech or beta testing new tech, there's no winning there

Imagine actually buying Samsung products. almost as bad as Sony.

>buying a product
Yikes

Wait for the Note10 because of faster storage the majority of people wont notice, and better facial recognition despite the fact most people will be using the underscreen finger print reader.

yea, whatever you say bud.

This but unironically.

>just wait 5 months
Gordon is a faggot

I’m disappointed in Samsung. They removed the retina scanner which was an actual biometric unlock, and shoehorned in this hole punch camera that nobody asked for. So you’re stuck using either the 2D face recognition that hasn’t improved at all since it was released in android 4.0, or the onscreen fingerprint reader that won’t work with a screen protector.

And yet nobody gives them shit for removing features, because they’ve been poaching all the smuggest apple fanboys for years. Are we going to call Samsung “brave” for abandoning more features and jacking up the price even further in the next gen?

>hole punch camera that nobody asked for
lmao, gtfo. Everyone was asking for it.

This. It's a complete meme, you'll be waiting forever to acquire a new phone.

>buying
what a faggot. im using stolen s7, hopefully ill upgrade to s9 when pools open

>us

But the pools closed for AIDS

>living with niggers
being cucked by samsung is least of your concerns

>Buying Samsung

Attached: OnePlus-6T-Mirror-Black-1-3x.jpg (934x1500, 102K)

never had a single problem with their products
neither tvs nor phones

This but ironically.

based oldfag

Maybe they have been getting better, but they were absolute trash in the early 00's.

>just wait for the note version
wait 6 months
>just wait for the new galaxy s
wait 6 months
>just wait for the note version
wait 6 months
>just wait for the new galaxy s
wait 6 months

I'm going to buy the note10 when the note11 is released. Whishing I had got the note 8 instead of s8+ though

Attached: 1546348859613.png (1080x1080, 1.42M)

He is a nigger, he steals phones.

Who exactly?

Ya well that's just your opinion man.

Nice, can't wait to buy the Note 9 when it drops to 400€

This. Only flaghsip with a micro SD card slot, 3.5mm headphone jack, big battery and custom ROM support.

The only smart phones I've ever owned are the Note 2, Note 4, and the Note 8. I'd have a hard time switching to anything else, especially if it doesn't have a stylus. As much as I love my 8, I'm not a fan of the "edge" bullshit, and I'm definitely not a fan of the hole punched camera in 10. Wake me when they finally advance far enough to make a pop-out front facing camera on the Note 16.

Attached: tYU6xe.gif (400x250, 2.05M)

>pop-out front facing camera

yeah, not happening.

Samsung already is working on under-screen cameras and sensors, it probably wont be ready for another 12-24 months though.

What's the possibility of front facing camera being on the stylus on note 10? They could have the pen pop out be on the top right corner, and you would just need to click it to have it pop out showing the section with the camera.

give it back, Jamal.

this

>autism phone
YIKES

Never settle on no headphone jack and expandable storage. Also a fucking teardrop and STILL having a chin.

That's the dumbest shit I've heard all day.

>BEZELS BAD

Attached: retarded_Wojak_gas_cigarette.png (1073x535, 86K)

No.

You don't realize it, but based. Two year old phones were peak design, so the only option for now is JustWait(tm).

Why don't you send that wojack to oneplus with a letter asking why they kept the chin but cucked you with a notch meme

Attached: 1547445167381.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Bezels aren't bad. Notches are

I buy Samsung phones(S or Note) and TVs because I legitimately think there isn't a better alternative.
Is there?

Hey I'm not buying it, but there is literally nothing wrong with bezels. They protect the display from side impact, and I absolutely refuse to use a case. I'd rather phones have a 3mm bezel all around with an actually sturdy frame, a 5Ah battery, and a fucking headphone jack.

The drip isn't terribly insulting, but it's retarded nonetheless. The notch meme is a result of the zero bezel meme, which is disgusting itself.

>Early Adopters

According to Jow Forums phones you should either buy 100% chinkshit or oneplusshit which has all the missing features of most flagships and the flagship price to go along with it.
As for TVs they're botnet, buy a monitor and torrent anime.
The point isn't that bezels are bad. The point is that mouthbreathers shill that oneplusshit against samsung as if it has any redeemable qualities. One of the most irredeemable however is the fucking notch just for conformity's sake as you don't even bother to tuck the chin like Applel or Samshit, so clearly you don't give a shit about no bezel meme, just shitting up the screen with a notch for no other reason.

Oh okay, I agree that OP is blatantly just copying everyone else while doing nothing to differentiate themselves. They're a far cry from the days of the One. But I can't blame them too much, market research probably shows that what they're doing is working for sales. As usual, normies ruin everything by being dumb as shit. Nobody wants to buy a phone unless it superficially resembles Samsung/Apple.

Don't talk to me or my manufacturers phone ever again.

sony is unironically better at making everything samsung does

except screens

What is this opposite day? Sony makes great products

>the note 10 will be released in a few month only with some additional features and improved performance compared to the s 10
Imagine my shock

I'm not going to defend OP for taking away features such as expandable storage or the headphone jack. But unless Expandable storage is a make it or break it feature for you, I still see no real reason to buy a Samsung over their offerings (excluding the fact that you can only get the 855 in the S10, which would be a fair point).

I've had Samsung phones before. I had an S7Edge and after 16 months it became unusably slow because TouchWiz is absolutely garbage.

But that's only half the story. I bought an S9 last year and immediately returned it once I saw you can get all of the same internals from OP with MORE RAM for $200 less. Why wouldn't I fucking do that? Samsung isn't worth their asking price. It's not even about the money, it's about not being retarded.

I can get a high-end device from OP with a non garbage Android One experience and better internal specs for less money.

Both and both

Attached: mainstreammeteor.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

>or the onscreen fingerprint reader that won’t work with a screen protector.
It does though.

You buy samshit 6 months after release. That's the real price, the same as oneplusshit except with more features.
Touchwiz is no longer a thing and should be a dead meme by now.

The S9 has never been consistently cheaper than the OP6. It was objectively worse though.

Yeah, the OP6 was pretty obviously objectively worse.

No.
Back to /csg/ you go.

Buy Samsung Goyim! It's good now, we promise! No more bloat!
>Bixby

Attached: hello-bixby-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 174K)

Not an argument.

you can remap bixby to require a double button press with a single button press mapped to any other app (besides an alternative voice assistant).

I have mine mapped to open up my maps app since I use that often on the road.

The absolute state of Samshill COPErs.

It's telling when a remappable button and a voice assistant that can be disabled is all shills have left throw at samsung. What's the matter, why don't you meme me some touchjizz you smelly headphone jackless, expandable storageless notched up chink?

>more features

Like less RAM and a shitty ROM.

>taking early 00's tech as the standard of the company 20 years later

yikes y'all

I mean, getting more than 1 major update is also really nice, rabbi.

Every galaxy S series device since the S6 has gotten 2 full feature updates.

Why are you stuck in 2010?

>bixby isn't bloat
>4 gigs of RAM for $750 is fine
>Samsungs ROM is actually good.

I just... I can't take Samshit updatelets seriously anymore.

Have fun with your burn in and buyers remorse fa/g/.

>he thinks two updates is a decent support life

You're a retard.

God, samsung's design is so fucking ugly

literal random lines, for some reason the Bixby logo is a music note, One UI having one-handed design is literally the only good thing they've come up with in recent years, and i bet it's going to get leapfrogged by others soon

Moto droidX
LG G2
Note 5
Note 8
S10+

I know exactly what i'm getting into, and have no issues with it.

You're a retard, samsung has the BEST track record of any major android OEM for security updates and feature updates.
I get a security update EVERY month, I get feature updates EVERY spring.

Samsung is nothing but consistent, and they undeniably have the best hardware out there. Best screens, high end SoC, plenty of RAM, headphone jack, big ass battery, mSD support, good cameras, etc.

oh my fuck are they actually going to make a drawing tablet with a fucking hole in it

O style holes are so dumbfuck retarded holy shit

Anecdotal evidence from reviewers suggests that the hole gets blended into the screen by your brain MUCH easier than the notches we've seen so far from everyone else.

Besides, once samsug gets the under-screen sensors/cameras worked out, you'll have no holes or notches at all.

>best hardware
*phone burns your house down*

Ok, I was trolling when I called you a shill the first time. But if you unironically think Samsung has a good track record, then you're just the android equivalent of an Apple cultist.

Go be a poorfag somewhere else

You called me a shill not him.
As far as track record samshit has been pretty good from s8, although s5 was super comfy.

>poorfag

It's telling when tech illiterate retards who can't make rational purchasing decisions resort to this.

Next you'll post your yearly earnings right? You pocket Fire Normie consumer.

That's a cockslurping response if i've ever heard one

btw i've got a graphics tablet for you, it's ok because the next one won't have it

Attached: export.png (225x225, 61K)

Wew, the Note7 had over 3 million devices sold before the recall.

Wanna guess how many ACTUALLY exploded and could be directly contributed to Samsung being at fault?

Less than 100.

Many of the claims of exploding Note7s were just pricks riding the publicity bubble wanting to get on the news so they purposefully did shit to make it explode like using out of spec chargers, or leaving it plugged in charging while in direct sunlight in a 120+ degree car.

Not to mention, phones blow up all the time, it happens to iphones, it happens to LG phones, it happens to chink phones.

Lithium Ion batterys can explode, it's a known fact, Samsung decided to recall it because there WAS an increased risk of fire or explosion, but it hasn't happened since, and they've refined their battery production and assembly and testing procedures.

Considering it didn't happen on the S8, S8+, Note8, S9, S9+, and Note9. I'd say they've got decent track record SINCE the Note7 incident that I simply don't give a fuck.

lmao imagine being THIS butthurt a company releases a product people like that you have to attempt to shill against something that doesn't even exist.

why are you still talking?

lemme take some notes on how to improve our next generation note-taking device

Attached: export (1).png (1280x1280, 1.01M)

When a phone NOT exploding becomes a defining feature.

Kek.

Try again in english?

You're fantasizing about a product that doesn't exist in an attempt to claim samsung is somehow going to ruin it with a hole.

Again, you're shilling against something that doesn't exist for no reason besides you're butthurt about a company making a product you don't like.

Imagine letting samsung live rent free in your head like that. Disgusting.

Lmao, construe it however you like, no one gives a fuck, as evidence by the record sales.

>You're fantasizing about a product that doesn't exist in an attempt to claim samsung is somehow going to ruin it with a hole.

Where the fuck did i specify samsung, you unironic cock slurper?

Not even the iPad Pro for all it's bullshit has a notch, because an unusable hole on a writing device is fucking retarded

>Where the fuck did i specify samsung
>oh my fuck are they actually going to make a drawing tablet with a fucking hole in it

i guess you just meant "they" as in the ethereal "they" not an actual subject, like you know, the thread is about, samsung.

When you say a generic "they", the assumption based on the context of the thread would be you're talking about samsung.

>music note
It's a b dumbass

Keep slurping that samsung cock because i called o-holes retarded.

Every single post of yours has been unironically riding the cock of a multinational corporation lmao

No this is a b

b

You're pretty bad a trolling since you come across as legit mad. Perhaps quit now?

Lmao fucking fantastic reply

>Where the fuck did i specify samsung, you unironic cock slurper?

>right here

>Keep slurping that samsung cock because i called o-holes retarded.

Fucking kek, keep going, i'm enjoying it.

Samsung's the only corporation making O hole displays, if i call the display tech retarded i'm only calling Samsung retarded by your dumbass getting butthurt about the relation and feeling the innate need to open your Infinity-O and shit all over the reply box

Attached: pink_note_backwards_wall_sticker-rb6b97e096eef4ab995d89b8b3db82673_8veny_8byvr_307.jpg (307x307, 8K)

>if i call the display tech retarded i'm only calling Samsung retarded
Yeah, that was literally my point the whole time, thanks for agreeing.

>You're fantasizing about a product that doesn't exist in an attempt to claim samsung is somehow going to ruin it with a hole.

>Where the fuck did i specify samsung, you unironic cock slurper?

I mean how retarded are you, first you're saying FUCK YOU I DIDN'T SPECIFY SAMSUNG YOU DUMB FAGGOT.

Then the next minute you're saying "OF FUCKING COURSE I MEAN SAMSUNG WHEN I MENTION THE O DISPLAY YOU FAGGOT RETARD"

Make up your mind you cock gobbling roodypoo.

Attached: 02112312342342.png (1024x1024, 248K)

Samsung will fix those "holes" in the next iteration, don't worry about it.

Nevermind how you're so fucking retarded you can't tell when you're being insulted in the first place

Your "insults" aren't insulting, you're just a moron crying about a product you can't afford and don't like because other people do like it.

Don't like the hole? You're obviously not buying samsung already anyway, so no one gives a fuck. When you're already biased against the company, you'd find something to bitch about no matter what product they release.

I've literally only had one opinion this hole time
A note with a hole display is fucking retarded

you defending it makes you a samsung cock slurper lmao

Read that back with a straight face and tell me you're not shilling

inb4 "lol but that's a samsung product" from the idiot who thinks samsung also makes huion tablets and pencil notebooks