Aboriginal linux is the smallest linux from scratch there is

aboriginal linux is the smallest linux from scratch there is

Attached: 1550071004769.jpg (635x630, 56K)

no, it's not. it's the smallest self-hosting linux from scratch there is.

Wow he looks like an old ugly faggot and has two beautiful 18yo blondes he fucks after taking shitllads of cocaine. How can I become him?

1. Become an ugly old faggot.

He's a hollywood exec I recognize that girl being choked as a celeb. The only way to be him is to attempt shit like that and if you're a chad it'll work and if not you'll go to prison.
Godspeed user.

IIRC, this guy was accused of being a rapist... after many years of "abusing" wannabe models

Linux is just a kernel.

By being rich and famous

>distro is named after niggers

Attached: 1530370564259.jpg (352x450, 31K)

all of hollywood is filled with scumbags, anybody who idolizes anyone from there is retarded even if they were "nice" when you bothered them at an airport

>He's a hollywood exec
thats jeff goldblum

Thats what linux is newtimer.

That doesn't mean he's not a Hollywood exec or at the very least sets up meetings with Hollywood execs which =pussy

News
April 30, 2017
-- End of Line --

Development of Aboriginal Linux has ended, replaced by mkroot.

NEWS FLASH
wannabe models sell their bodies to get a shot in hollywood and/or high end modelling. Big surprise am I right? The whole suck this executive's dick and get a role isn't a meme.

wow that's some misogyny you got there I N C E L

are u dumb? i'm pointing out the reality, not promoting it.

Jeff Goldblum????

Why not build your own Forth instead? It'll take 3-4 days and only costs about 4 kilobytes of space.

Wow another forth shill. Hello other forth shill. Would you like to make some forth threads with me?

>the weak should fear the, er, strong

The girl on the right (his left) looks scared.