ITT: We pretend we are on Jow Forums

ITT: We pretend we are on Jow Forums

Attached: 1111111111.jpg (388x361, 44K)

Why aren't you using $spyware, Jow Forums?

>ITODDLERS BTFO
>satania.gif

Attached: E1C0DFFE-C07E-4B4D-AA3F-663099A9066A.gif (365x400, 551K)

iTODDLERS BTFO!

Attached: 1485515337700.png (512x424, 214K)

based

Attached: 986174A3-0F88-4589-A341-78FD649AF608.jpg (651x807, 106K)

Based

install gentoo

And Satania pilled.

based -

Attached: 9AE93C98-CEF2-428A-8CAB-1BD6679D972F.jpg (500x565, 29K)

Developers

Attached: developers.jpg (983x876, 118K)

pocophone f1

Attached: 1489971754148.jpg (501x585, 105K)

XMPP… PJFHFHFJPFKGKFPGPPFPGPGPFPFPFPG

Attached: 1550891938643.png (408x450, 35K)

post techloligy

Attached: 1546827546945.png (636x394, 116K)

Why, yes, I do know batch scripting, thank you for asking

Attached: 1549757249312.jpg (3264x2448, 1.23M)

install gentoo

iTODDLER BTFO

Attached: 1551612617498.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

/stg/ - $stupid_thing general

install gentoo

FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

based

e-celeb shilling thread

>technology
botnet

no one does
>implying
anymore :(

>implying no one responds with implying

I AM A HUGE FAGGOT :^)
>NO, I AM A MUCH BIGGER FAGGOT THAN YOU ARE.
WELL, I THINK WE CAN BOTH AGREE
>FUCK NIGGERS
AND HOW!

oldfags are long gone, Jow Forums is now just redditfags larping

Attached: epic.png (646x203, 30K)

I hate Pajeets so goddamn much

what are some Jow Forums approved $LITERALLY_ANYTHING

stupid fag, thats not gay.
THIS is gay.

Video games are technology

i'm gay and have retarded/autistic opinions

HURR DURR I LIKE BOYS DRESSED AS GIRLS AND THINKPADS. BUT I HATE INDIANS LOL!

Op got -14 upboat for telling the truth, the non related to subject reply 'le secret haxxor club' got 23 upboat.
What's wrong with Reddit? I thought facts would be given more priority by voting mechanism.

Desktop thread! UwU

Attached: screenshot.png (1366x768, 45K)

WOODSCREWS

HOUSE FIRES

Nvidia is finished and Bankrupt!
Nvidiafags on suicide watch!

Piracy is wron trhed

Attached: piracyistheft.jpg (300x218, 17K)

>is it worth getting $blatantly_shilled_consumer_tech?
>why don't you have a $blatantly_shilled_consumer_tech?
>why aren't you using $objectively_shit? (200 replies)
>(image of twitter post) is $anything /our $anything/? (200 replies)
>i did $verystupidthing please help me (nobody tells them to fuck off to Jow Forumssqt, /wsr/, or google)

Attached: despair.png (238x228, 106K)

At last I truly see

No, fuck off back to >>/v/

U fucking piece of shit, this is the first time I'm actually replying to your shit "Is this the new desktop thread?" question. I've always held myself back but now I just can't handle it anymore. You're a fucking piece of shit and should seriously kill yourself because NO, this isn't the new desktop thread and NO, THE DESKTOP THREADS ARE OFF Jow Forums BY NOW YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC SHIT. You're even pretending to be fucking female even tho you probably have a dick, please kill yourself already, you have a serious mental disorder, nobody can help you and your pedophilia anime fetish. SO FUCK OFF, YOU'RE PISSING OFF EVERYONE HERE AT Jow Forums. I WISH THE MODS BANNED YOU OR THAT YOUR FUCKING TRASH PC FILLED WITH ANIME PEDOPHILIA DIES ALREADY. Please don't every try to reproduce either with a male or female you fucking imbecile. You seriously make me so mad every time you post over here you fucking mentally challenged neckbeard. I hope you're aware of how everybody hates you over here and how much of a moron you are, you fucking cuntbag. You probably still live in your mother's basement and I hope you fucking know how much of a dissapointment you are to your parents and how much you should be ashamed of yourself and your stupid question and riced weeaboo desktop. So fuck off and never come back cause I will find you and when I do, I will wipe your stupid hard drive and all shit that's on it and I will put you in a mental hospital where you belong or make you kill yourself so you'll finally end this stupid bullshit. FUCK OFF ALREADY. KILL YOURSELF. DO SOMETHING, JUST DONT EVER POST HERE AGAIN OR I'LL FUCKING SLICE YOUR THROAT YOU FUCKING UGLY ASS PEDOPHILE! THIS ISNT THE NEW FUCKING DESKTOP THREAD FUCK OFF THERE ARENT ANY DESKTOP THREADS, STOP POSTING ALREADY. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS AND FUCK EVERYONE AROUND YOU FOR RAISING YOU LIKE THAT. FUCK OFF!!!

if i look at an ad and don't buy they product, i steal their income

gtfo

That's not how it works, my friend.

I miss the old days so much bros. Why am I still here?

Hey Jow Forums, did you know that the A12X chip is so good that it's not only being used in DDOS supercomputers, it will also be used in the James Webb telescope, they will use it because it is technically the only 384-bit chip available nowadays (it is a quad-core 64-bit, 64*4 = 256bit), and because of that, it can process huge amount of images and data at the same time.

Intel also confirmed that they will be making 382-bit processors, just like Apple, showing that they are following Apple's steps into making processors, that's just amazing that an iPhone has better technology and more horse power than an intel Xeon server.

I don't like Apple, but they made a really good job with this chip, and thinking that NASA will use it shows that they really revolutionized the ARM architecture, and also revolutionized the world in general, because it's the first time in history that you have the processing power of a telescope in your pocket.

Thinkpoor degenerates have to scratch and scrape to save up anything from their burger flipping Thinkjobs, so having a $150 computer is like the pinnacle life achievement for them. So of course they have to brag about how great and awesome their Thinkpad/Moto E is and create 50 daily threads about how Thinkpads/Moto E’s are great and "Macs/iOS" suck, and spout nonstop every second of every waking moment of their pathetic lives how amazing Lenovo is.

Ok Jow Forums so you wont Believe what happened to me, so I was at the apple store in my local mall when the beauty of the iphone XS Max caught my eye. I thought to myself, I NEED to own that phone. For all of my life my indian father panjeep had forced me to use only android but just the feeling of rebellion and the amazing design cased me to think different for a second. As soon as I bought that rose gold iPhone XS Max my addrenalin was rushing. I got home and tried to hide the phone, when suddenly I heard my dad yell from the couch behind me "WHAT DO YOU HAVE THERE, MY SON. BRING TO ME." At this point I had no choice but to hand it to him. He looked over it as a scorn crawled across his face. "WE ARE ANDROID FAMILY. YOU ARE DISGRACE." Before I knew it he had stormed off to his den with my phone in hand and I sat on the couch and started crying my eyes out. About an hour later he came back with my rose gold iphone in hand... And it still looked completely in tact! I was so happy. He spat on the phone and handed it back to me then walked away. I quickly wiped off the spit then turned it on. To my utter horror and dismay it was icloud locked.

So Jow Forums i come to you in my time of need. How can I unlock my new rose gold iphone?

Use Brave

IT'S OVER KIKETEL IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

What about NordVPN?

is X safe?????

Don't use poetteringware

I'm using Manjaro.

How can I do ?

I'm using Manjaro btw.

Hey guys, I accidentally locked myself out of my phone. How can I unlock it?

forgot to mention that I use Manjaro.

Wow, nice distro! What is it called again?

BROS I INSTALLED BSPWM ON ARCH AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING THE KEYBOARD THE MOUSE THEY DON'T WORK

Attached: JSZvbZD_Ia4.jpg (720x720, 86K)

>Why are $thing_g_likes_but_with_poo_in_its_name so bad?
>iphone filename.jpg

Attached: 1539618393898.jpg (500x703, 33K)

This thread gave me a massive headache.

Attached: 1476478519746.png (325x280, 77K)

>i fucking hate arch nothing werks and you need to config everything to work

they do

nice pasta
saved

Attached: renge_deal.png (1291x1080, 668K)

>with winzip

>pottering

I like it when they suffer

Attached: 1536081142192.jpg (640x480, 71K)

man I sure love traps and anime but I'm not gonna say it due to peer pressure

>"""piracy""" steals income
imagine being this much of a bootlicker $¤ygoy

wait wut

this thread gave me cancer

>not being a trap wearing long socks and writing your own os

debian just werks

Attached: devilish.jpg (199x253, 13K)

give it back tyreon

devuan better

baysed

FUCK LINUX FUK WINDOWS FUCK GLOW IN THE DARK CIA GOOK JANNIE MOD NIGGERS

Attached: 1546029561729.png (704x528, 323K)

>Brave
>not a botnet

>le systemd

>thread moved from /v/ to Jow Forums
mods avin a giggle there

Attached: 1530718891549.png (1095x609, 615K)

INTEL ON SUICIDE WATCH

[OS,Web browser,language that is really old or no one ever heard about]
is the fucking best fuck
[OS, Web browser, language that are old but that everyone knows and still uses and can still hold up in the modern world]

What is all that shit you have there?

Attached: Untitled.png (1894x180, 197K)

How do we get more women in tech Jow Forums?

Attached: 1447033847555.jpg (1200x825, 709K)

Install systemd!

>brand is finished
Jow Forums is a bunch of drama junkies

Programing socks are great :- )

Attached: 1551065853310.jpg (2232x1256, 1.33M)

botnet thread

>proprietary software company presentation
*sticky*

Attached: 1508637988841.png (2345x2123, 129K)

TempleOS/Terry Davis/schizo thread

OwO what's this

What is wrong with BSD?

tripcode?

what did he mean by this?

Attached: shit.png (649x396, 34K)

GEE ON SUICIDE WATCH
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Based and Tedpilled

Attached: ted ideas.jpg (546x768, 96K)

>some guy with girl socks and dragon dildo
>"INSTALL LINUX :DDDDDDDDDDDD"

Attached: 1549464771429.gif (480x360, 1.12M)

this entire thread is proving my point tremendously while simultaneously nostalgia-sad about old Jow Forums

ITT:

I came to Jow Forums from /b/ many many years ago and now it's just the same few memes over and over again.

Where do I go to get technology discussion that isn't reddit's "how do I do [extremely basic task]" or twitter's endless polemics

the tech sector got taken over by shitskins and SJWs in the last few years brainlet, which is why the board talks about it

nowdays every single corp is about being as diverse and gay as possible i.e. GloboHomo

quite ironically you yearn for a 100% cis-white-male environment in your quest for nostalgia and "purity"

faggot

Attached: Dil_x0hWAAEmAJ_.jpg (679x257, 19K)

user... You shouldn't be so blunt with your bait. They're sensible beings! I'll give it a (you) this time, I don't like to see these little creatures being abused like this.