Got this for 150

Got this for 150
Did I do good Jow Forums?
Also office chair general

Attached: 99E4BB33-3970-4664-AFA0-E1AC2DC5F197.jpg (1242x1681, 1.95M)

Attached: F5DEBBD1-D8FC-4482-B5D4-94AEDD8DDA4E.jpg (1242x1663, 1.88M)

user YOU'RE SCRATCHING YOUR FLOOR

Attached: 1544681920647.jpg (1078x1028, 80K)

Those chairs are utter shit meme chairs that make your posture worse.

I have a Steelcase Gesture that I bought new at full price. It had soft casters for hard floors.

Gaming chairs are unironically better.
Can you lie down and take a nap in your gayman&shiller? Didn't think so.

Agreed just bought this baby home going to get it after work tomorrow

Aren't those rubber wheels? Hmm, I am ordering a new chair soon and have hardwood floors. Maybe I need to select a specific caster type.

How does it feel?

Just get a mat

But I have a bed in my other room

Absolutely wonderful. But I will say this, I would not get it as an actual work chair. I’d get the Leap for that. The steelcase gesture really shines for people like me who can’t sit straight. I always have my legs up on the chair with me. It cradles you no matter how fucked up your sitting style is. Very comfy. Unbelievably comfy. But not ideal if you want to actually work. I use it at home for shitposting, gaming, and watching movies. Its more comfortable than my sofa. Nearly as comfy as my recliner, but thats not a fair comparision due to size differences.

Steelcase gesture is 10/10 for home use.

Noted
I'm pretty sure the chair I currently have will only last for 3-5 years so I'm going to have a fund for my next one.
Sounds like the gesture is a winner.

I've been struggling w/ what office chair to get recently. Where the fuck are you supposed to go to test chairs? I found a huge office furniture liquidation warehouse, tried several Aerons, steelcases and other random brands. I honestly don't find the Aeron comfortable at all, but I guess the idea there is that over time it's supposed to be really good for your back. $150 is really good if it has all the adjustments on it. ~1-1.2k new, usually 3-400 on craigslist - good find user.

I ended up settling on the Steelcase Leap v2 for $300. It has more adjustments than the Aeron, and I personally find it much more comfortable.

I sat in a Gesture at a steelcase show room last week. So fucking comfortable, but why no adjustable lumbar support?

Attached: 3l91nv.jpg (3024x4032, 724K)

It has adequate lumbar support. You can have it added for an additional fee, but I would recommend against it. The gesture was designed to accomdate various postures. Meaning some aspects of the designed had to be averaged out. Too much lumbar and you can’t be comfy in many of the positions it was designed to accommodate.

Get a Leap or Aeron if you want lumbar. The Leaf also has A, B, and C models for various levels of fatass. The gesture is best for average people. I’m practically the average weight and height for a US male so the gesture is great for me. Tall and big bros tend to hate it. My short gf fucking loves it though. Your mileage may vary.

Attached: 08127C8A-31B1-4960-971A-FEC90061A6CA.png (3296x2361, 389K)

>”take it in” position
so steelcase finally designed a chair for jerking off huh?

I find it hilarious how bulky they are under the seat to distract from the fact you're sitting on a paper thin thin surface. I also always have a good laugh when I see people with obvious buyer's remorse saying that the chairs "forces" you to maintain a good posture, which is code for "unless you sit like a stone statue, you're gonna feel like shit", meaning you can't slouch and just be comfy.

Also,
>costs an arm and a leg
>no headrest
lmao

>but I guess the idea there is that over time it's supposed to be really good for your back
This is bullshit.

Is Ikea Markus a meme?

lol i mentioned in my post that i did get a leap. but yeah that makes sense, gesture was kinda loungy feeling to me

yeah idk man, good posture is obviously better for your back, but I kinda feel like the whole "10-20 year chair" idea has an imaginary fake metric of "your back health over time" that nobody can actually grasp

actually they just released an updated version called a jarvfjallet

>no headrest
There are actually a number available that can be installed. I can't say the same for my Steelcase Leap, which is the number one reason I'm looking for an alternative that I can better relax in.

Great chair, great price.

I have to take mine in for lumbar case replacement ($90) in a few days. It's served me well for 10 years.

Now buy a head rest for only $150.

Damn burguers. Here in yurop is 450€ for a full male reproductive cell stained chair.
Reeee

Attached: 4b6.jpg (400x343, 8K)

the new hermann millers use plastic wheels

enjoy your fatness while i code on the go like a real chad

>being so lazy and weak you can't hold up your own head.

There is no good reason for a headrest on a computer/office chair. If you need to go lie down then find a sofa or bed.

This upgrade seems to have better foam and a headrest that can be pushed up or down. Lots can be modified. Sad about the arm rests though, those can't be adjusted and have to be bought seperately.

Attached: jarvfjallet-bureaustoel-blauw__0591944_PE674320_S4.JPG.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Mesh for the back and padding for the ass is the patrician’s choice.

Personally I’ve never needed armrests. They are just in the way

LMAO imagine being such a fucking imbecile
My beach chair is 3$ and it's better than your $999 garbage in every possible way bro

should I get pleather or cloth?

Attached: Untitled.png (906x688, 339K)

Pleather if you have a cat, cloth if you don’t. I got a cloth seat once and it was great until my cat started sharpening its claws on the fabric. Stretchy and breathable materials are better than hot and slick plastic (pleather is just plastic btw)

Can someone recommend me a chair that can be fully reclined like a gaming chair but without the shit tier QC and materials

Attached: 1477200526438.png (500x522, 106K)

You missed the part where I only paid 150 for this

Any good chairs that can handle 120kg for a whole day and don't break three months later?

You’re asking the wrong question

I had 5 chairs 3 at home and 2 at work
Ikea markus was de most comfortable and durable and I lift so I weight 105kg. 160€. So idk maybe its meme

Yes you did well. I've had an Aeron since 2003 and still works well to this day.

Love it. It saved my back desu.

>poorfag tears

Such is the fate of a bong

LMAO
goys paying literally HUNDREDS for sack of unergonomic PLASTIC chair
HAHA
for HUNDREDS I would at least get metal, wood and skin.
This is the end of humanity
everyone is kiked

But that's the point.
You paid 160 bucks for some shit uncomfortable plastic chair because of "Muh disproven posture benefits" when you can get high tier office chairs from anywhere else that you'd actually want to sit on.

This garbage is Thinkpad-tier, it's people purposefully buying shit because "It's what people 'in the know' do so it must be good".

Attached: 129667800.JPG.jpg (175x147, 9K)