Why is Silicon Valley all Indians now?

Ebay is 95% Indian for example

Attached: 1538271298575.png (772x750, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teamblind.com/articles/Compensation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely disgusting.

>guys feminists are retards how could the free market allow such a glaring price disparity just hire a factory full of women and watch the 20% margins walk in lol

>hey wait these Indians are just diversity hires they’re not better than us it’s the joooos

While people are pathetic

Indians get H1B treatment and indians promote other indians

Because h1b means more control, even if the wage is good. it's neo slavery.

Probably because white people can't pass the technical interviews like IIT grads. Sad but true for americans. Their upper level CS education is superb.

Do you even know what the H1B visa is? What special privileges do you think H1B hires have that U.S. citizens don’t?

The only people trying to “control” anything are shitty C.S. students in the states who need to restrict the supply of labor in order to maintain a job.

This. Indians are worse than Jews when it comes to hiring and promoting their own people.

what is this a screenshot of

If women are really payed less then way don't companies only hire women like they hire Indians because they cost less

idk about this. Most Indians I know kinda hate their home country and think it’s a shithole. Don’t know if that translates into lower ethnocentrism though

teamblind.com/articles/Compensation

feelsgoodman

the brown takeover is coming, if not already here
and us pajeets are leading the way

see

You’re missing my point. I don’t think women are being paid less. I’m saying the same people who make your argument (why don’t big companies just hire lots of women) is the same reply you can make to people who think Indians at being hired because of “in group bias” or “Jewish trickery” or whatever.

u mad bro?

Yeah. kys

absolutely based poo

Attached: 1528265536206.png (600x556, 509K)

What stupid looking names

haha you're cool bro, you can be my white servant in this next decade

>people are actually retarded enough to reply to this bait

Attached: desk.jpg (240x240, 26K)

Kys pajeet.

That's a very nice nepotism and cronyism they've got.
It would be a shame if someone brought religious topics in the workplace.

Or maybe China can just nuke them or something.

chinese tech companies are also 95%+ chinese though

If they're better than us, why don't they just build their own stuff and raise their own country up?
Why are they all desperate to come to countries founded, built, and ran by White people?
They are leeches and opportunists.

Also skin lightening cream is one of the best selling products in India lmao

H1B is hold by employer and H1B can't made single penny outside money employer.

more like 50% chinese

the amount of white guys in chinese tech companies is suprising

>Ebay is 95% Indian for example
Microsoft is run by an Indian.

Because Indian society focus too much in STEM education because they need useful majors, such as computer science, math, and physics.
Meawhile american students prefer take useless, lower-paying majors (Economy, Law, Sociolgy) because leeching their parents’ money will arrive eventually.

All Americans have a PhD in toiletry though.

my time working at microsoft, i didnt run into many indians

might have been luck on my part

fuck no americans still use toilet paper instead of bidet like the rest of the developed world

While (true) people are very shir

if you treat sex and race like they're the same... they're not at all. But you're also conflating two issues and ignoring the facts. The issue isn't that women aren't getting hired, (its easier for them to get a job), they get paid "less". and by less we mean more.
Racial hiring is a stronger preference than sexual, and this goes for all races. It's why you see neighborhoods segregated by race, and not by sex.

>inb4 if you ignore the facts, the argument is still valid

poo

jesus christ I didnt know it was this bad. Could it be that Apple was based this whole time?

>iCould

Attached: tumblr_oo7w1b1nE31t92wp3o1_500.png (500x281, 136K)

Rampant, unbridled capitalism. USA is ruled by corporations. Why would a company pay a local entitled mutt a six figure job if it can hire a Indian from overseas that would work for a plate of curry?

>E-bay is--

Attached: 1544027506871.png (4366x2638, 3.42M)

>the company pays pretty well still

#1 not really, these indians are getting paid considerably less than a qualified American would expect to earn
#2 pay is ALL they get, nothing else, which cuts the cost down to a fraction that of an American employee

On top of that they can work them like dogs and not have to worry about it. If they complain they go back to India.

i don't get it duderino

>2019
>e-bay
>relevant