2019 INTEL CPUS ARE GOING TO BE 14 NM AGAIN

AGAHAHAHHA LMAO
techradar.com/news/sigh-intels-next-top-tier-processors-could-be-14nm-again

Attached: 1506507630702.png (992x1043, 614K)

And yet they'll still be faster than anything AMD has

Oh yeah and need to run at twice the wattage and higher core clocks while costing 3x more

amd btw

Just wait

Funny because I swear you intards are the ones breaking temperature records as well as CPU shortages Swiss cheese security flaws in hardware as well as so many other issues I couldn't fit it in one post

daily reminder that AMD sold out to the Chinese, and it's "superiority" to Intel is because it's being propped up by the Chinese government directly. Enjoy your new Chinese overlords

Hahahahaha That's not even remotely true. They developed some of the tech they leased to China when it comes to X86-64.

yeah well I just invented planck scale transistors in my garage

I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited about 14 nm +++++++++++++++

Attached: 1550271381104.jpg (811x1024, 223K)

Attached: Raja Poochitecture.jpg (1480x833, 103K)

Sucks dicks and die.

Attached: 1551946516712.jpg (3072x1728, 1010K)

i feel bad for intel goys
theyve been trying so hard to shill and support 8c16thread overpriced housfire and now this
as if it is not enough that they get new vulnerability on weekly bases

well yeah naturally
i mean now they have double ring bus
housefire level of wattage
thermals that challenge the space shuttle on re entry/sqCM
and all of that just to keep up with amd

In 2025 Intel 10nm will destroy AMD :)

>In 2048
Fixed your mistake.

based threadripperposter

Intel 7nm in 2077 AMD is finished

Jews or Chinks eh? A conundrum.

>superpower by 2020
does thing ring any bells?

Why I'm I suppose to hate China ? My own government steals from me and spies on me everyday.

and will have several more vulnerabilities discovered :^)

Not surprising, their next die shrink is going to happen in their new Hillsboro factory

This, gaming on an AMD CPU OMEGALUL

>single core babby
>*industrial chiller required

7mm of more exploits than AMD.

Chinks. Jews are child mutilating ritualistic faggots who have started all the ills in the world. Chinks are upfront about what they are.

Yeah, you only have to delid it and overlclock it to 5ghz while consuming a fuck ton of energy to accomplish it.

eh. as someone who knows what electromigration is i honestly find it pretty hard to get excited for die shrinks. they're really just a way to make the chip cheaper to make at the expense of durability and NOT pass the savings on to the consumer.

First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

I step out on the street. What do I smell? Shit that’s stinky to high hell. I hold my breath, I step away. But everywhere I go, there’s no getting away.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Shit, not shit, this shit, that shit. Let’s see now. Let me check. Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

I dunno, looks faster to me.

>overclocked as fuck threadshitter still can't outperform a stock Xeon at 2.7GHz

Attached: 1522022501554.jpg (223x226, 8K)

>$1700 cpu cant beat two $6000 cpus
amd is finished lmao

Epic exists?

based
amdjeets on suicide watch

Holy shit

do you rip the skin?

Don't worry, more vulnerabilities will be discovered and your 14nm++++++++++ housefire will underperform Bulldozer

>gaming
>OMEGALUL
why is this board so full of /v/tards?

90% of the time, high performance consumer PCs are used for gaming.
You have those few who are rendering high rez video and 3D modeling, but they are very far and few between.

Gaming in and of itself isn't bad, but it does attract a lot of manchildren who are incapable of anything beyond basic tribalism.

just like in 2014 hehe

If you put an electric wind turbine in front of that you could get infinite energy

Attached: memo.jpg (150x150, 5K)

I'm genuinely starting to believe that by the time intel upgrades its CPUs from 14nm to whatever, AMD will be already on TSMC's 5nm

OY VEY

Attached: 1543851292025.png (687x360, 517K)

Was anyone expecting this to be 10nm? We already knew that they were going to use 10nm first for mobile crap and that high-power desktop CPUs on 10nm would only come out in 2020 (if they don't delay everything again).

>Was anyone expecting this to be 10nm?
By now? Yeah. I mean, at this points even as someone who genuinely doesn't like intel for their business practices I start feeling bad for them.

No one with a brain. Cannon lake was already 14nm all but confirmed and the only revealed 10nm performance part is quad cores with huge igpus. I suspect they'll be pretty good compared to raven ridge 2.0 unless amd makes a better apu this year, although it looks like ryzen mobile 3000 has decent improvements to its idle power draw finally. 14nm for the 6-10core fireballs.
Same for servers, ice lake is coming but its a paper launch whilst cascade lake E and AP are going to fill out most of 2019 under 14nm.

What I mean is that we already had information about their release schedule and we knew that there wouldn't be 10nm desktop parts before this Cascade Lake shit.

Imagine your own government but 5 times worse. That is China.

They will steal amd tech for sure. Only time will tell if some millions are worth that risk

I hate Intel but i don't like this. They are the only ones who can face the arm menace

Can't wait for Ryzen 3.

If you're Chinese, yes. But for the rest of us they are just some crazy dudes yelling at clouds and building phantom cities.

*Faster for gaymers