WTF i bought the new macbook and this keyboard is practically unusable.. Returning it to best buy in the morning

WTF i bought the new macbook and this keyboard is practically unusable.. Returning it to best buy in the morning

Attached: apple_mpxw2ll_a_13_3_macbook_pro_with_1342548.jpg (2500x2500, 531K)

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2017/02/22/apple-butterfly-keyboard-poll/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Serves you right, you gullible bastard.

And also the trackpad is garbage too wtf is this force touch shit? I want my mech trackpad back too jesus

Why can't you Use it retartd1

>iToddler BTFO

Attached: e4e7550d5206aa77578bf68aac829580663c4f0a_hq.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

HAHA very funny sataniaposter but i'm returning it

Maybe try it for more than 3 seconds. Do you suffer from autism by any chance?

based

I don't think anybody really needs more than a chromebook modded with linux on it as their laptop.

it performs all everyday tasks adequately and for gaming I can just use steam in-house streaming to play games off of my main pc onto it.

i have
older keyboard is a lot better by a mile

This, who the fuck is doing anything more than browser the web and doing a few office tasks on a laptop, like if you're doing more than light video editing on a laptop you're fucking retarded, a chromebook is absolutely fine

>Still an iToddler
>Still BTFO

Attached: 1546586602588.gif (543x533, 415K)

ive tried it out
idk how anyone can unionically use it
>press key
>zero give
>middle of key pokes into your fingers despite it apparently being flat

You are just used to the older k lard obviously.

Even the one on display at the store had issues with it not even making this shit up. Shift key wouldn't even work lmao

Use speech recognition lol. Physically touching the device to input data? Are you a caveman?

>i bought the new macbook
STOP right there - you been fucking warned, repeatedly. Don't come running back here looking for sympathy

I'm not keeping it doe :^)

The new keyboard is better than the old one. I can type much faster and with less effort.

no mech trackpad and no ports with (((dongles))) tho is a deal breaker

based

Maybe try pooing in loo more than 3 times. Do you suffer from street shitting by any chance?

Attached: 1544862689855.jpg (643x960, 255K)

The trackpad is the best trackpad you can get on a laptop. I agree about the dongles bullshit though. Apple used to remove things when nobody was using them anymore, now they remove them when everybody is still using them.

>tfw you never fell for the apple meme

Attached: 1542544206349.gif (300x385, 3.92M)

its awful. it's a fucking work laptop, and my productivity goes down with my typing speed/accuracy reduction of like 30%.

i've been using it for 5 months now so i'm definitely "used to it", and it's still shit. it's literally the best laptop your money can buy, and it's trash. all the models have this keyboard now.

two generations from now they will replace the keyboard with a giant touch panel and you will have to write code with swipe typing at 7wpm relying on autocorrect.

Attached: thumb_a-rare-ass-neckbeard-liberal-youtuber-pepe-27459572.png (200x216, 30K)

>it's literally the best laptop your money can buy
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1542383036722.jpg (656x611, 76K)

What Brands have good keyboards? I like the one my dell latitude has, I bought my parents a thinkpad and their laptop has a really nice keyboard too.

thinkpads unironically but you have to deal with the shit trackpad as a sacrifice

Imagine making a keyboard so shit, that a high profile company actually went out of their way to design a plate that you screw into your fruit toy so that you can mount a real keyboard onto it, and they see this as a far better solution than using the shit tier built-in butterfly keyboard.

Attached: 1535903702943.jpg (2600x1733, 562K)

It is faster to type on than the old keyboard, stop lying.

you're fucking in the head. nobody types faster with that fucking garbage. you can't be this retarded.

Attached: Jq9aZSk.jpg (226x250, 6K)

9to5mac.com/2017/02/22/apple-butterfly-keyboard-poll/

10000 people in this poll alone like the new keyboard. You are dumb dumb.

Just learn to use it, Apple know what the market want. They don't sell products which nobody buys. If you don't like a new keyboard buy an old thinkpad, make a new post about how you hate apple but trust it won't change anything and apple will exist like forever.

>Just learn to use it

Attached: c19cf9cf9392d3e8e868ad5d691cf719.png (430x441, 86K)

This same poll where (despite ambiguous wording) the MAJORITY stated it was a POS? in 9to5analfruitinsertion mag? nigga, puleese

Attached: Kool_Aid_Drinkers_Demand_Original_Recipie.png (741x491, 37K)

muscle memory?

I love the keyboard

Apple have state of the art consumer research that has determined this new keyboard is superior in every way to the old one otherwise they wouldn't roll it out to all of their other laptops over a period of years. It is only autists who notice a slight change and then start panicking and saying it is the worst keyboard ever made!@$*@$

>superior
>dies to dust
ok.

>chicklet keyboard
>so flat there's practically no tactile feedback

This is why I'm sticking to my desktop computer. Every laptop manufacturer is trying to copy this absolute cancer that should not exist.

as per the MAJORITY of THER OWN USERS hate it. Timmy worked it out - its cheaper, so basta, and fuck the consumers, we'll just sell more to Chinks n shit. Apple DO NOT GIVE A FUCK whether you like it or nor not, never mind 'Quality' and other abstracts

apple products define the consumer's perception of what quality is. that is how they are different from other brands. other brands have to use apple products as a bar for quality.

if apple says shitty keyboards and touch bars are quality, then that's what people will start to think, and other brands will start following suit, given that patents don't hold them back from doing so.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1055, 145K)

Same happened with the headphonejack. Apple ditched it to make more money off of dongles, customers kept buying the shit so other brands copied it and people also kept buying this shit.