A Day In the Lite of a Samsung Galaxy S10+ User

This is how normies use the S10+

youtube.com/watch?v=AYYpXWzYT7U

Notice how the Wide Angle Lens is really WIDE.

Is the iPhone pretty much finished at this point? Even normies are switching over.

Attached: galaxys10+.png (731x731, 926K)

>AV01
Based google using it in more videos

I MEANT LIFE.

Too bad most devices can't even decode it yet.

My device is the only one that matter to me. I don't care if others can't use it yet.

Limited to 480p....gay

They process high traffic videos up to 720p

>her front door opens into the bathroom
what in the what

>Front door opens into shitting street
Typical pajeet building code

Back camera looks like shit in low light

Attached: mpv-shot0001.png (2560x1440, 3.12M)

That fucking American

I know, right. Waiters aren't supposed to be flabby and balding.

haha

>ultra wide
>dat fat guy

Attached: 886712_facebook_512x512.png (512x512, 14K)

meh

that's not the front

No way

>zuckerbook
Even if you're being ironic, kys

>using Samsung in 2019
>thinking it's any different than Apple
Samsung products are the same overpriced piece of crap as Apple now. Xiaomi offers almost the same value for a much lower price.

I bought the Mi 8 Explorer, tried to use it for work, 'this device does not meet our security standards'
Had to go back to my broken S8, now waiting on S10+
Would have liked to be able to use something else but my employer pay me the money that pays for these things.

not really

So when's Xiaomi releasing a compact device with 2019 specs, a headphone jack, ip68 rating and a half decent android skin?

>put your fingers in the lenses
>is samsung fault

>fingers in the lenses
what?

She looks like she fucks black men.

no she doesnt

No, she fucks me

Literally made for BBC. I will cry if she makes disgusting white oppressor babies.

I can tell through this whole video she can't wait to get back to her iPhone lol

I don't really understand how "a better camera" is still a strong selling point.
Smartphone cameras have gone above and beyond what the typical person knows is even possible with digital cameras, and are certainly better than 90% of users will even notice, let alone need.

My iphone from 5 years ago had a more than good enough camera for anybody, even if they were doing real work with it.

It's annoying when these isheep youtubers pretend to switch only to switch back because muh ecosystem.

She gave it a glowing review, you delusional incels

and still she uses an iphone as her daily driver

So what? Do you use a Galaxy S10?

>My iphone from 5 years ago had a more than good enough camera for anybody

No it didn't. I don't give a shit about camera, so I by cheap phones and it's a huge difference from top tier phone camera to mediocre. Average person will instantly notice, the people who use their camera all the time will notice even small differences.

Don't be a retard

Damn, she hit the wall so fucking hard lol

>My iphone from 5 years ago had a more than good enough camera for anybody
Unless your phone was the 1020 or the 1520 i doubt that
>No it didn't
Yes if above is true

>My iphone from 5 years ago

user I..

didn't see the "i"
so what iphone would that be 5y ago?
a 5/s? or 4?

>My iphone from 5 years ago had a more than good enough camera for anybody, even if they were doing real work with it.
Jesus christ imagine being this delusional. Is that the phone your mommy bought you?

OH NO NO NO

Attached: iJUSTine.jpg (1920x1080, 973K)

WOW

Her arm is freakisly long

Not the same guy, but
>So when's Xiaomi releasing a compact device with 2019 specs
The Mi9 already packs a Snapdragon 855
>a headphone jack,
Fair criticism
>ip68 rating
Not everyone drowns their phone daily just for fun, you know.
>half decent android skin
Subjective, and they're all easy to unlock boot and flash another room anyway.

that's because of her chin

I-I'd hit it.

lol the details are so muddy and basically the Pixel 3 thrashes it soundly
imagine paying so much for this crap, at least with the Pixel phones you get your money's worth regarding photography
literally 0 reason to buy samshit over OnePlus if you want the overall best phone

I-Just

why does a thread about some internet thot “reviewer” video have 50 replies? what happened to you, Jow Forums?

Attached: image.jpg (434x245, 76K)

Incel go away

How's it worse than the S9 phones

She's not a thot
she's someone's daughter.

Normies are not switching over. If they have a high end phone then it's 100% an iPhone. Normies use whatever they can get for cheap if they can't afford an iPhone. All normies consider iPhones the end game.

Some normies use iPhones for a while and get sick of them.

>normie roastie whore

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF!

Attached: b02.png (200x200, 42K)

>be on Jow Forums and aware of the necessity of privacy, not being tracked, etc
>still have a fucking cellphone which rapes your privacy in the worst way
Never will understand that.

>be on Jow Forums and aware of the necessity of privacy, not being tracked, etc
what necessity? How is my life compromised in any way by any of this? Jesus.

there's more to life than just >hiding from da gubbamint, you know (which is impossible anyway)

I think they are trying to stop eating dogs, unlike the Swiss and Chinese. Will end boycott when the doggo eating stops.

Wat

>falling for this meme

Attached: galgodotiphone.jpg (1000x500, 60K)

There's a reason they still sell dslrs. All cellphones are dog shti in low light conditions. Most pros avoid ever raising the iso.

This dumb whore isn't using the indisplay fp sensor in the right way and she hasn't removed the plastic shit that comes with the device. It is NOT a screen protector for fuck's sake.

>Most pros avoid ever raising the iso

you don't know jack shit. people that know their dslr's well often max out or straight up don't give a fuck what ISO they use as long as they get the shot.

i use my 7D mk II at ISO 16000 every night with the 55-250 IS STM. would be nice to have a FF dslr but for a similar focal range on FF the lens would be retarded.

Ok

user...
Xiaomi is raising the prices to match the gap soon...
If apple raises again, everybody is going to do the same move. Be prepared for pricing of cards war.

>how many calories in the oreo milksha-
>I'll take 6

Literally this. But don't think Xiaomi is any better. $250 chink trash with a dead camera, UI that directly steals icons from iOS and firmware likely riddled with Chinese spyware. You also need to wait a month and sign a form before they'll unlock your bootloader or let you flash anything else.

If you want something that "just werks", will last, and doesn't cost >$1000, do yourself a favour and buy a Pixel or a OnePlus (not the notched trash tho).

W A L L

Fag

nope

absolutely USA

Attached: 2015 was four years ago.jpg (600x720, 62K)

>Xiaomi is raising the prices to match the gap soon...
this

That's cool seeing an Arch user making a cameo in an iJustine video

>Not everyone drowns their phone daily just for fun, you know.
not an argument.
I go on 1-2 hour walks and hikes daily and I often get caught in the rain.
Even if the phone is in my pocket, there's a good chance it's getting soaked and it's reassuring to know it has that rating, as does my smart watch.

iJustine can go choke on a thousand nigger dicks

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 10K)

> giving (((influencers))) free views.
Holocaust 2 electric bogaloo when?

He uses Windows im sure

when that whore will realise that shilling her shitty videos here wont work?

she doesn't

I think she did

Samsung is a company for normies.

Don't high ISOs increase the noise in the picture?

I hate iJustine so fucking much, holy shit. I forgot since I haven't seen any of her shit in years, but fuck this, seriously.
Also fuck the S10+, it's so fucking huge, why would anyone want something so big.
Can you fucking unlock it without the stupid fingerprint reader? Who would unironically give their fingerprints to the botnet, even normies should know not to fucking do that, right?
Also what's the point of the youtube app showing literally 1/4th of the screen as the video and 3/4ths of the screen as the comments?
Also fuck women who love these stupid things. Also that's not a fucking "bowl" it's a measuring cup you ignorant fucking moron. Who the fuck uses a mechanical whisk to scramble eggs? Just use a fork for fuck's sake. The "preciseness" in this faggotry is really bothering me. Is samsung actually proud of this 2x zoom shit? It doesn't even fucking match shit I had from 7 years ago. Wew, google maps, shit from 2010, wow!
"We're dong a camera review todaaaaY!" what's the point of a haircut when you have the same exact fucking hair when you're done?
God damn I'm done I don't even care what she does at dinner. Skipped ahead and I guess she "goes on a hike" but it's like, the gayest most pathetic simple easymode trail in the fucking world? God I fucking hate people I guess this is how california works? No actual fucking woods to just go in behind your house or whatever? Damn this is just so fucking bad. I guess she loves the wide angle lens. pathetic.

>Incel walltext

Government already has my DNA and finger-prints so I don't give a fuck

every thot is

>A day in the life of a vapid whore who doesn't do shit

Attached: ugh.jpg (500x332, 48K)

What's up with the granny hands?

she is almost 35

i thought ads were not allowed in Jow Forums....

>iJustine
Since when does she do android ?
Also: S10e or Pixel 3 ?

Attached: furw6jr9n7j21.jpg (713x744, 58K)

she must be a mouth breather

Imagine owning ANY Android phone besides a Samsung flagship. you literally look like an inept poorfag retard normie. I know a girl who makes fun of her boyfriend for owning a OnePlus. Some of us don't want to text this guys Xiaomi because they're afraid they'll get a virus from messaging his chinkshit phone

Tfw my S10+ battery is still at 68% despite being up since 4:50 am

>the person in the commercial said it was good

>Some of us don't want to text this guys Xiaomi because they're afraid they'll get a virus
I wish my circle of friends had people this retarded in it. Seems like it would be really satisfying to cut them out of my life.

>normies
go back to wherever you came from, retarded teen

She does it all

why the fuck hiro allows this literal product placement to shill on Jow Forums?

why is she so hot