/iemg/ - In Ear Monitor General: T3 are not worth difference edition

T2 + MMCX HIFI bt Cable is pretty fucking nice for woekout. Thanks chinaman

Attached: 20190312_070334-01.jpg (3024x2647, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32814067279.html
aliexpress.com/item/TIN-Audio-T2-earphones-dual-dynamic-drive-HIFI-bass-earphone-DJ-metal-3-5mm-earplug-earphone/32947889573.html
audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
aliexpress.com/item/24pcs-12-pair-T400-4-9mm-headphones-memory-foam-tips-ANJIRUI-original-foam-tips-T500-ear/32887287874.html
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5699051
head-fi.org/showcase/moondrop-crescent.23589/reviews#review-21671
m.aliexpress.com/item/32814067279.html?spm=a2g0n.orderlist-amp.item.32814067279&aff_trace_key=e1f3e8571e174bf1a929a0fba7d3651c-1551273573494-00805-eEg6CsC&aff_platform=msite&m_page_id=5681amp-NOcJEYC8BLCKSHITsdmXrg1552467237645
amazon.com/Bluetooth-OKCSC-Replacement-Detachable-microphone/dp/B074K5M6GD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your wercom

I need some good replacements for my Sony hybrid tips but Sony doesn't make them anymore which sucks. Any good high quality alternatives on AliExpress?

Who's KZ-AS06?

Come on guys let's not abandon /iemg/! What are some iem's you are currently looking forward to and which ones do you already own?

The ones I own are the: Tin T2, KZ ZSN, KZ ES4, Sony MH 755, Moondrop Crescent, BQEYZ KB100

What I'm looking forward to: Tin T3(can't wait till they arrive, KZ ZSN pro

Dont have many china, but would love to try Revonext QT2. So far im good eith TRN V80 and TinT2, both also have bt adapers

Attached: IMG-20190311-WA0016-01.jpg (4018x2260, 2M)

Suggest some good chink iem with removable cable preferably mmcx and v shaped sound.

I also got this chinkshit combo. Based chinks. How's your battery life OP? Mine is 5-6 hours full blast

BTW I'm curious, what's a good sub 100-150 europoor true wireless IEM?

First day testing, so far have arouns80min usage and show 80% left

How are the MH 755 and the crescents? I'm really think about getting the crescents for something with a bit of nig bass, and I know next to nothing about the sound of the MH 755

They are very similar but the Crescent have the advantage of getting louder without distorting. Build and cable are also much better on the Crescent. They cost 25-30 on AliExpress/Amazon while the Sony cost 6 bucks, so the Sonys cost less and sound about the same. Both are tuned after the Harman Target they have nice but not overblown bass and balanced mids and highs. No sibilance or annoying screeching in your ears. The Einsear T2 are also very similar they have the best of both worlds, good build quality and a cheap price.

You can get legit mh755 from this seller on eBay named simplecom

Alright keep me posted

Where's based Zishananon btw? Did he abandon iemg like everyone else? did I miss something? Wtf happened why did iemg die anyway?

I've been using iem's since forever. Currently use a pair of shure se215 and think they're pretty good.

The idea of no wires seems pretty damn good to me so I've been reading a ton of reviews and user feedback of the most recommended true wireless iem's.

It seems like they are all kind of shit and the people that don't complain either are lucky or they don't mind disconnects, hissing etc. No matter if it's galaxy buds, jabra elite 65t or whatever.

In the end I care more about a good experience when it comes to connection, charging them etc. so even though I have an android phone I'm seriously considering getting either the current airpods or the updated ones that apple will probably release within a few months.

Anyone here that looked at what was available and opted for airpods that wanna give some input?

stux incels started shitting up threads.

is there a buy guide?

>guide

It's literally buy T2 or die

Need to check archives. What are you looking for?

full name of this "T2"?

TIN Audio T2

Combine with €6 MMCX Bluetooth port from Shure

thanks

Its a combo thats in op, pretty much beat value you can get

i'm seeing some people saying that they're not very comfortable?

I dont think so,depends on tips I guess. Good fit tips will keep them in place

I had the foam tips that came with them initially, wasn't really a fan after a while. They got dirty fast and were a bit too big for my virgin earhole. Luckily they also send you silicone tips which are pretty good.

Thanks to user couple of threads ago. Ordered them straight from penon last thursday, already got em.

Got some meme better cable for extra ten dorra.

Attached: IMG_20190312_155036.jpg (4608x3456, 3.26M)

can't wait, the t2s should arrive this week, the bt cable has no tracking
>thanks zishan

Attached: 53784589_2175290952784191_5484394811442069504_n.png (1080x2280, 237K)

>waiting on the t3 s I got from mass drop to arrive

Attached: 1549497625236.jpg (2893x4092, 671K)

What's the site? Aliexpress?

yes

Got some foam tips for my kz zs6 iems, shit so cash. Fuck what everybody says about them I love these things, they were my first foray into iems and they sound so much better than my ATH-MSR7NC headphones. I wonder how I'm gonna like the t3s when they come in the mail.

Attached: 20190312_112637.jpg (3024x2453, 3.34M)

Neat! I think their website is a little iffy what with all the different sellers. Mind linking to where you got both the mmcx adapter and the tin t2s?

WASH
YOUR
FUCKING
EARS
YOU
DISGUSTING
FUCK

YES I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU FAGGOT

Attached: 31Q3jPA9NsL.jpg (500x500, 11K)

sure
aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32814067279.html
aliexpress.com/item/TIN-Audio-T2-earphones-dual-dynamic-drive-HIFI-bass-earphone-DJ-metal-3-5mm-earplug-earphone/32947889573.html

the screenshot was their app btw, not site

T2 have NO BASS

Thanks! Anyone compared the tin t2s to shure se215?

>not just using a q-tip gently after your shower
I have been going to the same doctor for 25 years, always clean my ears with q-tips, and he always says my ear canal is completely clear with no blockage. You just have to not be an idiot who jams the whole thing down ya ear.

did you try the blutack mod?

How the combo? Any hissing? Decent connection?

does it sound better than a smartphone?

I love you user. Up until this point I've been using the Tin t2 and RE-400s. I've been looking for something a bit more cheap and colored, something to just fuck around with.

They do you're just deaf

It's shit. It makes it a muddy mess.
Superior in every way. Low to Mid tier shures are scams.
no (sub)bass
No.

Hi /iemg/, yesterday the right side of my Trn V80 was without any bass, then I blowed the holes of it and then the bass came back. Hope it helps someone.

i believe that same cable is in amazon for 10 burgers with free shipping

Light hissing but doesnt seem to scale with volume,
Shit ton better than hiss I had on bt cable for trn v80

Does anyone know if the 2pin cables from kz iems are compatible with the bqeyz? Want to get meme bluetooth cable.

ANONS MY FEARLESS AUDIO S6 RUI GETS HERE MONDAY

What are /iemg/ approved aliexpress foam tips for T2?

My Etymotic H5s just died. I liked them and wouldn't mind buying another set, but they don't seem to be selling them on amazon UK and all the other models from the same company seem to be either half the price or double the price. Any suggestions?

Hard to tell what you're going to like, just look for reviews, in the end most of them are identical.
In general I prefer the cone shaped ones over the rounded ones, they isolate better and the extra foam won't feel worse, if anything they will feel more secured inside your ear.

Link ?

what's with the bt cable? is it just preference?

Just make a ER4SR clone by yourself. Easy and cheap.

Why isn't the T2 over ear? REEEEEEEE

It is tho.

I’ve only ever used the earbuds that come with my phone. Should I be investing into some decent earphones?

>Where's based Zishananon btw?

Zishan user has been off doing based things such as turntable repair. I really didnt post that many as OP thats someone else who droppped the ball.

Attached: IMG_7437.jpg (2448x3264, 2.07M)

>is there a buy guide?
yes its called audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem

its such a great combo that i can leave my DSD DAP at home: thats saying something !

some people ears hurt no matter what

>>thanks zishan
no problem mate

bluetack mod nigga !

>What are /iemg/ approved aliexpress foam tips for T2?
aliexpress.com/item/24pcs-12-pair-T400-4-9mm-headphones-memory-foam-tips-ANJIRUI-original-foam-tips-T500-ear/32887287874.html

>what's with the bt cable?
its the best most other cable have terrible hiss

[picture related] FIXED Numark TTX optical speed sensor, Walkman EX808HG belt and corrosion. BT T2 combo and Zishan + QT2 pushing 32bit 384khz vinyl rip hnnnnng

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5699051

Attached: IMG_7443.jpg (3264x2448, 1.6M)

chink shit is shit for a reason

I'm thinking about getting one of these but I heard 3.5mm and type-C versions have different manufacturers. Will type-C version have worse quality?

Attached: XiaomiANCtypeC.jpg (489x493, 21K)

what's the best wireless iem for $200

Avoid xiaomi shit like the plague.

between T2 and KZ what do I get?

Any recommadions I can found easily? Aliexpress isn't a option for me anymore

Einsear T2 my dude. $20 on Amazon.

They aren't avaible in Amazon.tr and importing them is expensive and hard. Also takes months.
One of the reasons I wanted Xiaomi was it being avaible from Amazon.

Zs3 is still so good.

Attached: KZ_ZS3_9_1024x1024.jpg (806x806, 29K)

T2 vs T3?

can someone recommend a cheap mmcx bluetooth cable with a decent microphone?

Literary op

could you share a link? I am finding a lot of different "mmcx hifi bluetooth cables" that don't look like op's, have no/bad mics, and/or are expensive

I'm also looking for cable with good microphone. As going through comments on aliexpress most have very bad mics, even the expensive ones.

What happened to the mh755 meme?

Dont get Tin T2 if u like bass

Nothing. It's still good, just that if you want Harman, you can probably just go for the Crescent and not have to deal with the short ass J cable on the MH755 if you can't into soldering or don't want to use an extension.

Forgot to link your post when I made that comment. Here's a graph and some more data as compensation.

head-fi.org/showcase/moondrop-crescent.23589/reviews#review-21671

Attached: Moondrop_Crescent_FR.png (600x311, 22K)

Does ali have notifications?
Like notify me if some seller has X item for Y price?

Why not simply search for what you want to buy and compare prices that way?

I don't want to search every day if the prize dropped or if they suddenly have some sort of chink holiday sale.

There's addons that do that for you. `_`

>t. iToddler

I’m not talking about their phones you bumbling faggot. Their in ears are absolute trash.

m.aliexpress.com/item/32814067279.html?spm=a2g0n.orderlist-amp.item.32814067279&aff_trace_key=e1f3e8571e174bf1a929a0fba7d3651c-1551273573494-00805-eEg6CsC&aff_platform=msite&m_page_id=5681amp-NOcJEYC8BLCKSHITsdmXrg1552467237645

Thanks. Not too expensive so I'll try my luck with it.

What headphones to get with that, don't need anything special, just good isolation and I prefer them to be sub bass heavy.

>wired headphones for workouts

I got Anker liberty air recently. They were overall very nice in most regards. Decent sound, comfortable, light, nice small case, decent battery life.

Had to give them away eventually because included tips are too small for my earholes and with bigger tips buds don't fit in a case (and therefore can't charge).

So if you have normal ears and usually use medium tips - I can highly recommend them.

Attached: anker-soundcore-liberty-air-earbuds-phone-wallet-2.jpg (800x600, 111K)

What are those foam tips I've seen people shill? The foam tips that came with the T2s are shit and I don't like silicone tips.

Attached: 1530137177089.jpg (768x1024, 122K)

Already ITT

woops, thanks user

all I can find is
amazon.com/Bluetooth-OKCSC-Replacement-Detachable-microphone/dp/B074K5M6GD
which is like double the price you stated

ordered tin t2s

I'm fucked

Attached: 2019-03-13 12_43_26.png (1087x514, 30K)

That sucks, man.
For once, it doesn't feel that bad to be a funlander. 24% VAT on most stuff, but you only have to do fill out a customs declaration and pay custom duties when the total cost of a non-EU originated package is 150€ or more.

dang i thought our Aussie 10% GST was bad... 21% ouch those migrants gotta eat yunno

Where did you order them ? Should have ordered from a store that declares 10$.

Byron BT
You can't compete

Attached: giphy.gif (370x275, 326K)

oh sorry, then it should be
>t. beats user

Fuck off. Xiaomi is literally discount 1More.

there's still a chance that it's a bit less, the 20 custom duties seems to be a worst-case scenario.
and I don't know yet how much they'll value it, as it's been in their hands for 6 days by now. Idk if I have to go in there myself and declare a value by showing receipt. (has happened before)
aliexpress, LuckLZ Audio Store
idk if they put the right value on it

You can get both for under 50 so just do it. If you don't have the money than the Tin T2, it's kinda a meme to own one at this point. Of course it sounds good too, you should Also keep in mind.

It's still amazing it's just build like shit and the Einsear T2 exists which sounds just as good and is better built, it also costs only 4 bucks more.