What technology transform me a 29 yo incel into a Chad?

What technology transform me a 29 yo incel into a Chad?

Attached: KoAvFZk.png (859x960, 327K)

Assuming proper usage: steroids, books, therapy, plastic surgery, and lots of gym equipment
This is the path of least resistance.

Got you covered

Attached: 1552344407766.png (1288x236, 50K)

Xiaomi Pocophone F1.

Founding a tech startup in the late 90s.

this

this makes me tear up knowing people are capable of living through such despair.

Oh fuck, I'm halfway to where he is.

So whats stopping him now?

Probably just a typo but to have grandkids he would have needes to reproduce so that doesn't make sense.

That makes you a Chang Thunderwang not Chad Thundercock.

I think that poster is a ESL person. The grandkids are his brothers.

That transforms you into pic related.

Attached: deformed asian gigachad.png (1080x1331, 887K)

Tell that to MacBook users

Barbell and diet

Fuck this is me but I'm 22

Fedora 29

every day, one step closer...

Attached: mpvshot0018_2.jpg (703x811, 113K)

A gf (me) :3

The kind where you develop a good personality and go to the gym

Yep, that's where I'm going.
Except i have a job but there was never her to ask out.
>Was the weird kid at school
>Nobody liked me
>Went to stem focused highschool
>Got along with everyone, but there were literally zero students
>Stem uni asrospace faculty - no females
>Jet factory - no females
Some people just gont stick to society.
I knew I just cant do the social shit and be normal all along.

Well, what saved me was the internet with it’s easy access to a wealth of information and tinder.
But honestly that was only like 20% of it.
The rest was realizing that I have to change and get off my lazy ass and finally go out and get some.

me except I'm only 19 and I have a chance of unfucking myself. I just don't know how I'll improve mentally, I've been a depressed sack of shit all my life, which isn't as long as that sentence paints it out to be obviously

I spent a fat lump of cash on whores.
Didnt get a satisfying sex since im a death-gripper and i dont fell shit at all in a real hole but at least I stopped being tense and awkward and grew to be comfortable around women

Windows 98 and showermaxxing

Attached: 1552078210304.jpg.png (1080x1331, 755K)

Yeah, "too afraid to try" is the shittiest mentality you can have

>he's the sole responsible for his situation
thats exactly what lobster daddy preaches though

Yeah but his followers sure do love blaming women for not getting laid

Attached: 1.jpg (850x1200, 217K)

Attached: 2 (1).jpg (850x1200, 265K)

take the books, plastic surgery and steroids off the way fella and you're golden

book will never get you laid, specially if you read those 'pretentious' stuff such as dubliners or any fitzgerald books

girls wanna laugh, they don't wanna hear you brag about your literature knowledge.

even those PUA books are a huge scam.

so glad i'm not a NEET anymore, holy shit.
I've been neet for 3 years and at first it's nice, but as the time goes along,.. it suck. It sucks ASS.

you're not missing out on much user, STEM fenamons are the worst.
get yourself a qt biology/health or humanities gf.

get a notebook (physical one) and start writing what would you like to be in the next 5 years.

Lonely people usually have shittier personalities.

What browser/OS is that? I need a browser with the ui elements at the correct location! Looks appleish, but the top doesn’t fit. Or does the X differ from the normal ones?

>has a godlike cheat code
>doesn't use any of it
>ends up as a dishwasher
What the actual fuck.

A shotgun

Some people just want to be victims.
It’s the one thing that trumptards and snowflakes have in common.

golang

Funny how I get my posts removed for off topic but the fucking thread is still here

Attached: 3.jpg (850x1200, 202K)

Is it true American girls won't date men who don't message them through an iPhone? That's fucked up yo.

Pushing the roof of your mouth with your tongue and eating tougher stuff until you reshape your jaw to be more masculine.

Dumbbells are technology

Attached: 4 (1).jpg (850x1200, 253K)

>19

Jesus get a grip zoomer. At your age 80% of kids are either doing drugs and getting drunk or playing videogames 10 hours a day. If you but just a little bit of effort you'll come ahead. Plan your day and set apart 2 or 3 hours for studying , reading (no trashlit, read something good) and learning. Could be anything; math, science, programming, economics, social sciences, philosophy, anything constructive really. Set an achievable learning goal and go for it.

Im a girl and I think that chad guy looks disgusting.

it doesn't matter what technology you use but rather what matters is being your own person and improving yourself without worrying about what other people think of your technology choices, you can use a 10 year old librebooted thinkpad or the current gen macbook/xps and get the same effect but as soon as you start self doubting because '>muh trannyboot' or '>muh itoddler' or even '>muh gaymes' it will show as a lack of confidence and sheepish herd mentality

'sort yourself out' is the cornerstone of every self help book/author and I doubt you'd find a self help book without it so when it comes to peterson he isn't preaching anything new or special that a thousand people before him haven't done, however he also offers a fairly standard conservative christian viewpoint and very strongly believes cultural marxism and liberalism are detrimental forces to the west and this appeals more to his fanbase more than 'wash your dick' ever will and it also appeals to the 'classic liberal' crowd who do end up blaming everything on their mothers/women/sjws/feminists/etc and don't care for the self improvement aspect
peterson also suggests that you can't criticise others unless your own house is in order so when they do follow his advice of sorting themselves out they'll be quick to adopt his other viewpoints in order to criticise others, just browse or for a bit and watch as all the peterson fans start frothing at the mouth when people like marie kondo are mentioned suggesting that peterson offers the same advice, and how quickly they'll call you a progressive cuck when you disagree with peterson

Attached: b5cc59c27ce10523.jpg (1200x1221, 163K)

What is with you people and reading? Do you honestly believe that girls and people give a shit about how smart you are? People want to have fun, they want to laugh, no matter how much you know, you cant fix a fucked up development because you either have shitty parents or shitty genetics making people not want to interact with you
>just develop a good personality bro
How the living fuck do i even do this?

Maybe he's telling you to read in the sense that it can improve your life in general, not strictly in order to connect with women

Attached: DzfCVfVUwAIZQIG.jpg (710x1024, 135K)

People who matter (a minuscule minority of the world) do care. Random thots and idiots don't matter, they're barely above ants. The sooner you realize that, the better.

t. la creatura americano

The only way to improve my life at this point is to not be lonely, literally NOTHING else matters, i have already done everything that interests me
Do you realise that the people who do care about shit like that only care because they want a reason to feel better than everyone else?
That was exactly me, i know alot more about the world than most others and im still a piece of shit, wanna know why? Its because i know that the successful people dont need to do this shit to get everyone to like them, have you ever witnessed a chad spazzing out over dumb nerd shit? No, because they already have everything they fucking want and dont need to pretend like they care about being "smart"
TLDR Everyone is basic, its just that some people believe they are not

Are you getting desperate?

>How the living fuck do i even do this?

It isn't hard. Start showing interest in other people and what they have to say, don't be a hateful prick, racist, condescending or any of the stuff you'd do on Jow Forums, unless you're willing to settle for someone equally insufferable.

Here's what I did:
Got a haircut, fixed my beard, got some more fashionable glasses, got some better fitting clothes, went outside and talked to women. Tinder also helps, if you can string together a fun bio.

I'm not exactly a Chad now, but I've managed to get myself a fwb, so it's all good.

Attached: ChenFIsh.png (360x384, 191K)

>start showing interest
But user, i dont give a shit about the things other people give a shit about. No amount of pretending is going to get me excited about facebook tier humour and gossip. When im not excited, i cant get a conversation flowing smoothly

How to spot an incel larping as chad
>went outside and talked to women
You dont do that unless your a creep and want them to call the cops on you. You talk to women you already know through other people.

Attached: Dtbsyc4UUAET_o2.jpg (1200x1125, 129K)

Just remember the World doesn't exist to make (you) happy. When you feel miserable but the media says everyone should be bouncy and happy, just know that's a lie. If there's anything that life taught me in my early 20's, motivation comes and goes, high IQs can be fleeting but fortitude and stamina is forever.

Stay the course, user, and if you don't have a course, stay off the rocks.

but I don't know other people

You have to take steps get to a point where you won't be lonely.

It's like saying that all you need to be happy is money and NOTHING else matters, but you refuse to acquire skills to get a well-paying job.

Happiness rarely dumps itself on your lap.

I believe it's less about reading, and more about coming off as an interesting person. Interesting people are usually those who do something besides programming, anime and vidya. Reading is a decent enough normie hobby, and it greatly helps widening your horizon and learning things. It's also great fun, when you get into it.

But really, it doesn't have to be reading. I'd recommend doing something social. Sports is a great option for several reasons. Especially martial arts (I personally like MMA, but just pick whatever's in your area).

Obviously I don't just go up to random women and talk to them. Don't take words in such a literal way. My point is that I put myself out there, and I actually tried being social. I'm almost certain most people in this thread has hardly tried (think something like the second post in this thread), and that's my point.

>You talk to women you already know through other people.
Nah, not necessarily. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but that's not what I did. You have to get to know those other people somehow, you know?

>and want them to call the cops on you
That's... not what happens in real life, no matter what you tell yourself, user.

I know it doesn't exist to make me happy, judging by how everything went growing up it exists to make me feel like garbage. But thank you, user.

simple. don't be an incel.

That's the goal.

Women arent irrational, they are liars
If you are not good enough, they will never tell you the real reason why because they would feel guilty or ashamed to admit it, thats why fucking losers like me will NEVER improve, we dont know where to start

Attached: japs.png (965x783, 546K)

Liars about what? Not listing the things they find disgusting in you? That's called trying to be nice.

Sorry to hear that user, you should take pride in your endurance.

this

Attached: phonephag.png (2246x1080, 2.81M)

I think it's missing a word
>It got even heavier when he talk about how he have grandkids now

>It got even heavier when he talked about how he could have grandkids now

I've had people tell me that but I don't really understand why they say that D: what's there to be proud about? Not offing myself?

Not generalizing half of the world's population is a great place to start.
Not wanting to say what's wrong in that situation is not something that is unique to women.

>we dont know where to start
Somewhere. What matters is that you start and you keep at it. If you look at yourself and think "What can I do to improve about myself?". I'm sure you'll think of somewhere to start.
Looks is generally the default place to start; once you start feeling good about your looks, you'll be more confident, and that shit's attractive.

It's important to note that you'll literally never be able to get ANY woman, no matter how much a Chad you are. Rejection will be a thing for literally any man that puts himself out there. But it's alright, it's not too bad after the first couple of times, even though it'll stings like a motherfucker. But loneliness and the "what if"'s will sting a thousand times more.

I have been taking steps but the more steps i take, the more i realise how pointless it is
I have tried to become more interesting, more funny and talk about the things other people want to talk about but the fact is, im faking it, i do not find other people interesting because its like they are all the same. Faking it has got me a couple of "friends" but it feels like a chore to hang out so i ultimately distance myself after a couple of months, if im not enjoying it, whats the point?
Am i just too fucked at this point?

PS I already tried sports a while back and got a black belt in taekwondo but it didnt lead to me getting any lasting friends. Sports only gives you an opportunity to meet people, if you dont have the skills to seize that opportunity, it doesnt matter.

Trying to be nice is a form of lying, if you actually cared about the person you were lying to, you would tell them exactly what they need instead of trying to look "nice"

Generally means that you're not a pussy. But for an examination of the philosophical question of what that means, or what is the point of it, you should try reading the Myth of Sisyphus user. I wish I read that at 19.

I know it seems like my view is too black and white but its in their biology to not get into conflict (because they are the weaker sex) so it makes sense for most of them to sugercoat everything.
Im going to sound autistic here (probably because it is an autistic thought) but i believe that the only reason people try to be nice is to get other people to think better of them. If they are being nice in a way that other people wont find out, its to get them to feel better about themselves. People are nasty when given the opportunity to be

kys zoomer

Imagine ending a first date by listing all the things you think the other party should improve. Who the hell wants to deal with a cunt like that?

Plus women don't generally feel safe in a first date, so don't expect them to outright say things that can upset you. Just be glad they showed up at all and move on. Unless you're a total social retard you can get a grasp of what works and what needs work by trial and error.

I'm not big into books although I used to read a ton as a kid. Maybe that would be a nice distraction to help me clear my mind at times, I'll look that up. Thanks user.

Yes.

Woah there, take your meds grandpa.

too old, kys

>Sports only gives you an opportunity to meet people
Well, you say "only", but it's pretty essential. People skills literally don't matter, if you don't get opportunities to meet new people. Vice versa, those opportunities don't matter if don't have people skills.

>if im not enjoying it, whats the point?
If you're not enjoying it, then you're right, there's not much point.
What part of it do you not enjoy, though? Because I'm still pretty introverted, and hanging out with people REALLY drains me of my energy - so I'll just refrain from hanging out with people too much, so I don't reach the point of not enjoying it.
I'm not sure what if that's the case for you?
Also, how'd you get/meet those friends? Do you have anything in common with them? If not, I'd also have a hard time to keep being interested, and I don't think there's much to say about that, except you should strife to meet someone you actually enjoy spending time with (this goes for all types of relationships). That's easier said than done, obviously, but I'm really just trying to say that you shouldn't settle and then give up.

I once had an argument with a friend that every single action we will ever do, will be for our own benefit and/or for our own enjoyment, one way or another. Even sacrificing one's life for someone or something, will be for a brief moment of enjoyment or pride of sacrificing one self. Now, that's an extreme example, but you get the point. He eventually convinced me that was true, and it kinda changed my view on lots of things.

What women (and people in general) do, they do to either survive or feel better about themselves, and that's just a fact of life. Yes, they want to avoid confrontation by being nice, because that's the easiest way to avoid an uncomfortable situation for her, and she can do that, since she really doesn't owe you anything.

You dont have to outright tell a person they are messed up in certain areas as cold as possible, there are nice ways to say it without being rude
Im not talking about girls you meet on first dates, im talking about girls you actually spent some time with
Im talking about when you ask someone you knew for a while and they start lying because they dont want to seem like a bad guy or gal in this case

Appreciate the honesty

If you're thinking about asking your female friends what you can do to make them specifically attracted to you, that's a pretty good way of ruining your friendship. If you just want to hear what you can do to improve yourself in general, you can ask your male friends

Women don't own you shit, dude. It's not their responsibility to help you become a better person.

I'd do a combination of those things; ask female friends on how to improve yourself.
If they're decent friends, they'd be happy to help. I frequently ask my female friends advice on clothes and such.

Yep user, if you can't enjoy a simple casual conversation, either you're a borderline misanthrope or you're very egotistical.

People are interesting, but perhaps you have a condition or you're been conditioned to hate them.

Im very introverted and i also get drained when im around others for too long but i feel obligated to hang around people when i dont want to because im scared they will leave me if i dont.
I always thought about why i dont enjoy it when other people like it so much and why i enjoyed it when i was alot younger, i think i have some kind of idea now. When i was younger, i spent alot of time to myself and got many hobbies i can do alone watched alot of fun things. People eventually found the things i found and started talking about it, but by the time they did, i already moved on because i didnt find it interesting anymore. I dont want to sound egotistical because thats the last thing i believe i am but it always feels like im one step ahead. Now that i think about it, that probably doesnt matter too much either since i cant get excited even when they are enjoy the things i do. I meet most people by being a lil eccentric online, people get curious and im able to start something.
Id like to ask, what do you enjoy about people?

tfw that is going to be me in the future

Im not that bad, i did have some relationships but they dont count since it was long distance. I asked them in a "what can i improve?" when they inevitably break up with me and all i get is "theres nothing wrong with you user, we arent compatible, thats all"

Im not either, i dont want to be alone and i think very lowly of myself for being lonely.
Whats fun about casual talk when its the same thing every single time?

>"theres nothing wrong with you user, we arent compatible, thats all"
Sometimes that's true though. You two might not have enough in common for a long term relationship.

Install gentoo.

I actually like being alone.
Dunno if I could withstand another human being beyond my work time shifts.
Maybe perhaps only if she were a female version of myself.

Hopefully I'll get desperate enough to change my mind, but after all this time I'm starting to think that's never gonna happen.

You might be right but in my case, i feel like im not compatible with anyone.
If you think thats a bit extreme, just think about how chads are compatible with almost everyone, on the other end of the spectrum theres me who is compatible with no one
I personally consider it to be a personality flaw

I feel like i can relate to this
If i may ask, do you ever get lonely or wish for something better?

It never will, you will just crave and despise human contact at the same time. Your own laziness will keep you alone.

No two people are 100% compatible, the point is how much you're willing to put up with for the sake of the relationship. Relationships are about work, you have to earn them, until that starts making you unhappy.

I never feel lonely or depressed, unless I get sick with something that messes up the brain.
The only things I wish are things that don't exists, so books, movies, games, painting, writing, singing, etc.
Physical needs are easy and cheap to satisfy.
Basically if it exists it's boring. Which is why I long stopped traveling around.

I think you have a point here, ill keep looking until i find someone who is somewhat like me
Thanks user

Attached: sad_pepe.jpg (362x362, 21K)