What security system do you use for you house, Jow Forums?

What security system do you use for you house, Jow Forums?

Attached: 20190312104641.png (1543x664, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjWkB0UZM1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don’t live in a shithole.

A gun you cuck

nothing, I live in a white country.

Attached: omg.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

A dog? Idk man I live in a white neighborhood I dont need it

If he lives after you shoot it's still good to have a picture of his face to show the cops.

A shotgun. Hardly any niggers around here but it's good just in case.

>2019
I expect 4k 60fps, night vision, face detection, HDR, etc.

What kind of a shithole do you live in where criminals don't even cover their faces?

>they even bought a dog

I live in a nice area, only had one crime in the area
A house got broken into but it turned out to be a drunk guy had wrecked his boat nearby and stumbled into the house to find help then stumbled back to his boat and died
So it wasn't so much a crime as it seemed

you hide one at ground level so their hat doesn't cover it up. Anyone walking around with a full face mask is already going to raise alarms if anyone is around the neighborhood

Can I ask a question?
I've got a DVR, but I want to get a high quality cam to be able to record faces from 10-15 meters.
What specs do I need to look for?

America. I've seen 2.3 billion episodes of The First 48 where Dayquan and Nyquil murder someone outside of a gas station without a face mask.

The reason why they don't cover their faces

>Suspect: Black male. 5'10 to 6'1, 140 to 170 pounds, 17 to 30, seen wearing oversized white T shirt, oversized jeans, short hair

Describes a lot of the black male population

my body odors and piss

being a neet and stayong home 24/7. if anyone enters my flat they instantly die from the smell.

I have a Amcrest IP2M-841B controlled via a custom PTZ controller, and monitored by Blue Iris. I used to use Zoneminder but their dev went full fucking retard and broke everything.

As for WHY I need such a system, I originally bought it to keep an eye on my car since I lived in a nice apartment complex next to a hobo-infested street in Seattle.

It paid for itself 6 months after I bought it. My car is the green Lincoln Navigator. Totalled due to frame damage (3 trees fell, one rolled off the top of my car if you look closely).

I now use it for watching my front porch for package thieves and for seeing couriers drop off packages.

Attached: falling trees.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Wow, red car got lucky

And in case you're wondering how the fuck I managed to install a downwards-looking camera in an apartment where you're not allowed to drill holes in walls:

That's a cheap micstand from Amazon.

Attached: IMG_20180119_085404.jpg (4160x3120, 1.82M)

Glock 19

the tree was just parking between the two other cars.

Currently I'm using Zoneminder, I had an old baby monitor style camera laying around that I pointed outside. It gets maybe 1fps so motion detection is out of the question. Not too pleased with Zoneminder, it feels fucking retarded now but none of the other options I can stuff in a Docker container on my Unraid box are any better.

It's better to not wear any because all niggers looks the same.

Dog.

Your daily reminder that if you buy wirelessly connected / internet-connected cameras, you're paying for devices other people can use to track your behavior and schedules.
>tl;dr wireless / internet connected cams are free intelligence tools to be used against you for hostile parties

Here,
first thing I did was disable wifi, update firmware, and change the passwords. You can also not be an idiot, and place it in an area where it can get a good view of where you want it to see, and poor view of everything else.

>protip: you can't really know if the wifi is really off unless you cut the power to the antenna
I'm not even meme'ing. I "turned off" the web interface for my NAS, but all it did was disable the login page. The server's still running all the same and listening for connections.

You'd be surprised, user. Thieves usually are not intelligent people.

>watching my front porch for package thieves
I bought mine for this exact reason. I live in a small, gated community and my shit still gets stolen. Pretty sure it's the mailman himself pulling this shit. Nothing has been stolen since, thankfully.

Is the camera in pic related any good? I'm actually in the market for one or two cameras that I can mount in my soffit under the eaves so it stays dry. I was thinking of using the technique this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=UjWkB0UZM1M employed to mount it and retain the capability of moving it around easily without drilling holes in the vinyl.

>wireless cameras
what is a deauth attack

Attached: 1543974895363.png (393x393, 176K)

This guy penetrates

based literally never had anything stolen from my house in the 5 years I've lived here

Are those Xiaomi security camera any good?

my neighbours have cameras installed so i dont need them

I use a TRR8.

Attached: trr8.jpg (500x500, 19K)