Why so much hate?

Why so much hate?

Attached: ccleaner_49209.png (128x128, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/326742/ccleaner-was-hacked-what-you-need-to-know/
decentsecurity.com/#/registry-cleaners/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its just not needed in 2019 like it was 10 years ago

Who?

Ccleaner was hacked many times keep using that botnet howtogeek.com/326742/ccleaner-was-hacked-what-you-need-to-know/
And why i need ccleaner it's useless it won't make my pc faster or anything
Its just deleting files that windows will create agian (more slower pc) just for free 200mb space jfl

Why so much hate?

Attached: 1467210570903-1.png (782x670, 538K)

>a thread died for this

because it's only needed if you're retarded

placebo botnet

i think it is great for cleaning up junk files before doing a defragment. no sense in waiting on junk to defragment.

this and when Avast bought CCleaner they added telemetry that cannot be disabled.

Windows 10 has inbuilt ompimizer

Bleachbit exists

ok calm down hillary

>sends """anonymous""" statistics and data now
>annoying toasts
>upgrade and quick clean buttons
I used to love CCleaner but once it got popular, they added a bunch of horseshit to it.

I don't see the point from using ccleaner and bleachbit it's just waste of time

They were exposed for installing rootkits on your PC. I've since stopped using CCleaner

Not needed

>uploads all your cookies to their server unless you disable that option in the settings
>runs useless background service for this unless you disable it

>defragment
Stop using ancient garbage

I honestly just use it as a one stop shop for deleting old registry entries and deleting my history in Firefox.

It used to be good. Around 5 years ago then it became botnet

>deleting my history in Firefox.
You can do that within firefox
>deleting old registry entries
Dangerous

Yea I know I can do it from within Firefox. I've just been using CCleaner for so long, hard habit to break. As for registry cleaning being dangerous, that's only if you delete important stuff. I'm talking about old unused registry stuff like after uninstalling a program/game.

>Dangerous
How so I've been doing it for years no issues so far.

So much this!

Attached: Satanic_Baphomet_statue.jpg (1500x1500, 677K)

>not just using a version that didn't have telemetry

is it true that windows is such a garbage OS that you need to have a program dedicated to driving around and picking up garbage or else your entire system will collapse under all the garbage?

the program just makes it easier. It's possible to manually go in and delete old registry entries, but it's just a pain in the fucking ass.

>defragment
what year is it

lol

It wasn't their doing. They were hacked.

Ccleaner had a decline recently with anti cracks I know Avast owns it I am not sure if this was always the case.

I installed it on my phone and exodus said it had trackers so i got rid of it. I use bleachbit for my pc

>registry cleaners
>decentsecurity.com/#/registry-cleaners/

Attached: taytay.png (455x337, 74K)

because nobody wants to download a virus

>defrag
even bigger meme

You can turn it off under settings.

Storage sense is good enough and it's built right into Windows

At this point I just upload all my data to a cloud and do a full system reset, every single time.

there's like 1 guy being a prolific asshole on this board

Now it has monitoring so it can always know which cookies you want to keep clean!

literally forced updates even if you turn them off

Stop using windows*
Ftfy

because you must have 0 iq to not be able to maintain your system by yourself

God wintoddlers are retards.

how has it been two hours and no one is failing this guy for literal reddit "wit"

What can I use to replace Ccleaner's Tools>Startup and Browser Plugins functionality?
BleachBit can only replace the Cleaner part.

use ccleaner 5.37 from bleeping computer and never update, use ccenhancer with it