What were some old PCs you saw around somewhere still in use?

Attached: r6km611tgjmz.jpg (2448x3264, 704K)

I think the local ATMs still run 3.1.
16 color palette, 640x480 and I saw some button that had the really chunky 3D aesthetics of that Windows version.

i'd love to see some pictures of old PCs still being used, too. There's something about turning a corner and suddenly seeing some ancient, maybe beaten up, beige box (or equivalent) still running in some lab, workspace, office, backside of the paleontology class, etc.

We have this old guy at school, using it send cnc "programs" to our machine. It had crt but they got rid of it.

Attached: 20181213_102813.jpg (2048x1152, 669K)

this legend right here

Attached: zdsgzq2fsbyminket7qi.jpg (800x462, 66K)

Beat me to it.

very cool to see!

no, that's xp with the classic theme

info?

There are some Sun beasts keeping the internet humming that easily have not been switched off in 25 years.

its in service in a polish car repair station for 25+ years. Google rev image search for more info.

An auto repair shop in Poland is still using it

hi Rajeesh

Attached: file.png (134x386, 65K)

would love to see those troopers

I used to worked at a chain auto shop in the united states and while the computers they used were brand new they just telnetted into some parts database server from the 90s. The interface still makes me cringe thinking about it

bump

Should have stole it desu. that's a square label Model M

Don't make people use the n word on you.

Had a PC running win2000 in my lab for the ionic chromatograph. The PCI card that connected it was fused to the mobo too so no updating anything else either

>The PCI card that connected it was fused to the mobo
damn, those ions were too strong

if you have access to them, take a pic please.
if anyone out there can take a pic, please share. that would be awes
ome

I was in germany a while back. One pub I visited used an amiga to control their displays and lighting and possibly a whole lot more. Another bar had a karaoke machine which was also just an amiga.

in fallout 3

OS/2 used to be big on ATMs. I've seen one still kicking a few years ago.