Hi Jow Forums, I've never smoked or vaped before, what's the appeal and why should I start vaping?

Hi Jow Forums, I've never smoked or vaped before, what's the appeal and why should I start vaping?

Attached: smok-vape-pen-22-starter-kit.png (1500x1500, 69K)

Fuck off, vape when you want to get away from ciggies and only as long as you need it.

smoking makes you look cool, boosts testosterone levels, and women find it very masculine
vaping is the opposite
>inb4 cancer
only if your a homosexual

fpbp

Attached: 667.gif (165x115, 1.18M)

why
don't get addicted to nicotine u retard

Got a 0 nicotine oil and stopped smoking alltogether soon after. Thank you vapes.

You shouldn't. It's not healthy

Fun fact, all of my patients with lung cancer are dead now.

DuDe DruGs XD

vape weed my guy

Source for your claim smoking is related to lung cancer?

this, or don't vape anythign

dont why would you want to get yourself addicted to nicotine?

If you dont already smoke its a complete waste of money, and if you arent willing to waste time on it as well it will cost you even more money

Attached: when-youre-trying-to-measure-who-has-more-virginity-metrova-22897931.png (500x566, 108K)

/THREAD

If you buy WTA ( Whole Tobacco Alkaloid) e-liquid, you get a combination of stimulation and increased athletic performance from nicotine combined with A MAOI anti-anexiety effect.

When your hormones start acting, you feel the need to suck on something. For most men, they want to suck on tits. For others, its the cocks. This is where people who do vape come in. They want to suck cocks, but can't get it, so they buy electronic version of it.

/thread

yea that tends to happen

Don't listen to normalsh*ts ITT vaping is great.
Just get a decent DL kit and some nice jews
It's a fun inexpensive cheerful hobby to relax

Also nicotine is actually beneficial for you, but you can get 0mg jews

Attached: vape.png (782x574, 408K)

Finally someone who gets it

Vaping is a normie thing

Havent had a cig in almost 2 weeks after gettin a Juul. Vapes usually make want a cig but this one is all right

My vape is an electronic tit, faggot

>appeal
Nicotine
>why should I start
You shouldn't, any chemical dependency something to tolerate at best

Accidentally had my name as sage instead of the sage option

The appeal is to remove your carbon footprint and save the earth

Attached: Fumakilla-Vape-Aerosol-600ml.jpg (500x500, 169K)

>Vaping is a normie thing
incorrect, juuling is
go away normie
retard normie can0t even use the chinz

Attached: 1499851568824.gif (700x704, 295K)

Stop pretending you're not a normie.

>t. normie
Sage goes in all fields

If youve never smoked why start vaping? I smoked 10 years and vaping for 7 years now. Ran through the whole shabang from mech mods to box mods.
Settled on these pod devices and figured out a way to rebuild the pod 100 times over for only 8 dollars kek. Fuck tobacco companies and big pharma

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

As a former smoker,FUCKING DONT DO IT YOU RETARD! vaping is what you do to get away from cigs, nothing more. Former smoker of 20 years.

>why?
to satiate your oral fixation you mega faggot. if you're not already addicted to nicotine just get a 0% juice and suck it whenever you feel the need to suck a cock instead. if you have friends who vape/smoke it can be a nice excuse for the social interaction. otherwise there's no reason to start.

this may have been true 3 years ago, but in public i see more hot women using them than anyone

That because their nicotine content is through the roof mate.

that stuff is pretty good but have you ever tried huffing air horn gas
bout to get bwamped tonight boi

if you use anything other than a juul to get your nicotine fix you have literal autism and probably enjoy giving money to chink companies in exchange for parts that break down every other month

ROBOT COCK

This. I've stopped smoking like 3 years ago. I smoked because of the focus I get from it. I know there are drugs for it but cigs are cheaper and easier to get. Unfortunately, I've started taking a few hits of cigs again. Might look into getting new kit again.

don't smoke retard

Just get a cheap pipe
t. puffing a corncob as i type this

>to get your nicotine fix
it's mainly about enjoyment i vapeh less than 2mg nico
>you have literal autism
stfu normie, as i literally just said NORMIES hate vaping and LOVE juuls
faggot nigger

>I smoked because of the focus I get from it.
I know what you mean, and nico+caffeine makes me hyper-focus very nicely

Do you need a kit recc? MTL or DL?

Attached: 1493957553246.jpg (500x500, 90K)

Unless you already smoke cigarettes, the only thing you should be vaping is weed.

smoke a pipe like a man

/thread

>thinking juul is an (((honest company)))
>not knowing how to research rebuildable pods
juul is the biggest fucking meme in the normie and vape industry. stop shilling fag

There's no appeal.
Zoomers do it because influencer whores do it.
Influencer whores do it because they get paid by tobacco companies.

If you've never smoked or vaped than don't.
If you're a smoker who needs to go off analogs due to health issues having smoked for near 30 years like me, then vaping is a god send.

Nicotine as a drug is useful for calming your nerves and staying awake. That being said, unless you've found yourself in some new stressful situation there's no reason to do it. Quitting smoking is a pain in the ass, and nicotine salt vapes are accelerated addiction.

the act of smoking/vaping is relaxing and can help you concentrate
as you're not a smoker you should look into CBD e-liquids

vape if you are a faggot

fun fact, grandma, grandma and grandpa all died in teir 60s and never smoked a cigarette. meanwhile i know an old lady who smokes like a 1850 train and still lives at 85 . really makes me think. and no , this is not to defend cigarettes or smokers ( ii don t smoke ) but just saying life is a roulette anyway

What were the cause of deaths? Genetics can and oftentimes lead an early end to life.

So all of Jow Forums

what the fuck if you want the benefits just smoke pipe tobacco like an OG

It will look smug with your fedora

If you need to vape, just go with 0% nicotine juice a don't go up from there. Nicotine is just worthless, you don't get anything from it other than any annoying urge after a couple of hours that you need to get another cigarette, or if you see someone smoking you'll spend the next 10 minutes telling yourself "I don't really want one, I don't need one, ah fuck it I'll just have 1, this is my last one for today" until you go through the same thing a hour later. Got a vaporizer and a high percent nicotine juice, and those urges just vanished immediately, it was crazy. Working down to 0% atm.

Heavy smoking drastically increases the chance of cancer, it doesn't absolutely mean you'll get cancer. So these shitty anecdotes you hear every time are worthless. It's still fucking dumb to pick up smoking.

If you don't smoke already don't pick up the habit. Seriously it's needlessly expensive getting addicted to nicotine isn't as fun as it sounds.

This desu.

>what's the appeal
people started doing it because it was cheaper than cigs and because it allowed them to progress towards quitting smoking step by step
then the soigoys came and made a meme '''hobby''' out of it
>why should I start vaping
If you don't smoke I don't see why you'd start. Or maybe you can vape weed.
I'm considering trying it because my friend offered to give me his old one, but I'm only considering it to see if it'll help me break other habits

Medfag that vapes here.

Pros:
Addiction is fun
Cheaper than cigarettes
MUCH safer than cigarettes

Cons:
Mouth fedora
Nicotine, like caffeine, is bad for your heart
If you don't smoke, starting is stupid

I vape at home to cut down on smoking regular cigarettes.

If you find the right flavor and nicotine amount then it does work, but I'm kinda vaping the entire time I'm at home now because it's so easy and available.

>cheaper than cigarettes
Where I'm from, only if you do it for over a year+. Short term it's expensive as hell, getting liquid, constant repairs, the vapes themselves.

>still being this fucking goddamn stupid
If you smoke, you should be rounded up and sent to some shit third world country where you belong.

breadAndCircuses.consume();
fallForForcedMeme(smokingIsCool);
peerPressure.submit();

why does my dry herb cannabis vape have to share the same word as these fucking skateboard flipper juuls

Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 1a49239bc3415bdf50e0fa7fcdd0faad1d86f21090824e87cc8dcde5f0acf5ce.png (746x702, 827K)

Fun fact, just finished a 5 week prac on a respiratory ward and 75% of my pts were ex/current smokers with difficulties breathing due to emphysema/COPD and recurrent infections. Sure you might not die of cancer but shit there's plenty of other conditions that will fuck with your life. These are the people who get breathless after walking 20 meters, not a nice way to live imo