These headphones hurt my ears after wearing them for long periods

These headphones hurt my ears after wearing them for long periods.

Anyone had the same problem?

Are there any headphones that don't hurt?

Attached: 242-4538_HR_0[1].jpg (1400x1400, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKmSYLlsP8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine being this cucked. Oh no my ears hurt from the super soft padding and lightweight materials oh no please daddy Bose please make better headphones that cost more money and give me less sound quality please lubricate my ears in cum so they’ll stop hurting oh please daddy boss please keep fucking my wifes deep engorged wet pussy while I watch and listen to my shitty overpriced head phones for long periods of time please cum inside my wife while I wear my SHIT headphones that are FUCKING OVERPRICED oh thank you addy Bose for ear cumming all over me god I love when you chuck me with your big black throbbing cock phones oh thatnk you master slave holder thanks for KEKONG MY EARS

Attached: 1508724710881.jpg (619x387, 31K)

Yeah, M50s are really heavy, I had the same problem. I've been going with AKG lately, they're very lightweight in comparison.

>everyone tells you the stock pads suck
>everyone tells you to replace the pads
>doesn't replace the stock pads
>"owie the stock pads suck, they hurt my ears"

Attached: filo.png (366x391, 167K)

Pretty sure the M50s have a strong reputation for clamping down to your head tightly, and I'm pretty sure that's by design because they're "supposed to be" studio monitors.

I've had a pair of audio technica ath-ad700s (the original, haven't tried the updated AD700X) for probably 3 or 4 years now, and they've been extremely comfortable. I have a big head, for reference.

Also just picked up a pair of Steelseries Arctis 7s to try out that wireless life. They aren't quite as comfortable as the AD700s but still well within "good"; I've worn them for 6+ hours gaming and had zero discomfort. Only issue is wireless headsets still just aren't quite up to par with wired, but for me wireless is important enough that I can overlook the minor issues.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Stretch them with a tissue box or something

Same here, I honestly think it's the headband being so inflexible and pressing too hard to stay on your head.

Literally 90% of the headphones I wore since buying them (by trying on/borrowing sets from friends) are more comfy, even after replacing the pads ()

What model you got? Trying to get something within the $100-150 range, my audio setup wouldn't benefit from anything super high quality

If you need absolute comfort, Sennheiser has some pretty good cans in the 5xx and 6xx range.

>Snapheiser
>absolute comfort
they snap and fall off your head. the absolute comfort

Learn to take care of your stuff and it won't break.
I'm recommending these for the comfort and generally ok sound quality.

Sennheiser HD600. Comfy sound mattress.
youtube.com/watch?v=SKmSYLlsP8U

Attached: 1528644791835.png (1024x1024, 80K)

Not the same person, but k702 is the go-to AKG.

they're snug for noise isolation and heavy because they have huge magnets. m40's are lighter

I have the m40x and they are uncomfortable as fuck, especially if you wear glasses like I do. The headband hurts too.

Not sure if I want to put the ZMF cowhides on them or just return them.

Literally just break them in using a head sized box or something.
My M50s are too loose after doing that, they will literally fall off my head if I lean forward.

Not that guy but I got old q701 that still works just fine but I want to buy a new pair for when it eventually breaks.
But when I checked the reviews for the k702 on Amazon it got me worried. So many people complaining about the right side not working after a few months and then I found out they are building it in China now.
Are they really still safe?

>AKG
aka Samsung

What the fuck are you talking about?

I think he's trying to be a clever cunt by saying Samsung bought AKG which they did but they didn't just buy the name.

kekked

I had the same problem. I just bent it outwards a bit so it didn't press as hard against the sides of my head.

Adjust the headband one step shorter than you naturally would and the band clamps more on your skull than on your ears. M50X is supposed to be tight so it seals better.

What pads are good? Everywhere I look says to stick to stock because of the angled drivers.

>m50s are heavy

Are you a fucking bitch?

Yeah, they also fired all the engineers who fucked off to create their own brand.

Dekoni pads work great.

They have a lot of clamping force especially if you have a big head.

i used to own those years ago and the friction literally wore the skin off the inside of my ear. throw them away they are shit

buy new genes

send back the m50
get an m40
get some earpads

>he fell for the higher number equal better meme.

Use HM5 pads. They are as soft as baby jesus butts.

m50 more like garbage

>Samsung buys AKG
>tells everyone how they bought the entire company and just keeps everything the same
>everyone is happy about good guy Samsung
>as soon as the dust settles everyone is fired
There is no AKG in Austria anymore, Vienna HQ closed in 2016.
Samsung wanted the name and only the name.
Deal with it, AKG is dead.
I used to a big AKG fan, I still own the first version of the K171, which was one of the last headphones they manufactured in Austria and I'll hold them dear in memory of a great company that got ruined by mismanagement.

based
try not being a weakass dumbo ears "girl" faggot

I did return mine for that reason too. The other reason was they sounded very muddy, it was good but not quite as good as my MDR-7506. The bass in the M40X is just too much, measurements say it's the lower mids and high bass, M50X measure more neutral.
Also the Sony's are lightweight and comfortable.
I think Audio Technica is just a shitty reddit meme that Jow Forums tried to fox by being contrarian and trying the M40X. I bet M50X sound better because of the lower distortion. It's measured to be even lower than the Sony's

I have those they are open but they are so amazingly comphy u can sleep without notice them on you

>m50x buyer's remorse
Keep us posted.

Attached: 1365371794216.png (400x400, 7K)

takstar pro 82s sound better and are way comfier, just try not to get chinked while ordering them

He doesn't even have a m50x

retard

pic related are the comfiest headphones I’ve ever worn. I sometimes forget they’re there

Attached: B293FA28-77EB-4FD8-A70C-CC29F78450C1.jpg (1500x1500, 92K)

Fpbp

>I think Audio Technica is just a shitty reddit meme that Jow Forums tried to fox by being contrarian and trying the M40X
Lmao, Jow Forums has been shilling for Audio Technica before the M40X even existed, newfriend.
If they don't work for you, too bad, buy different headphones.
You still won't find many better headphones at this price point.

Attached: 2974498.jpg (640x480, 61K)

what's that? I can't hear you over my QC35 II's