Jelly Jow Forums? ;)

Jelly Jow Forums? ;)

Attached: 1541738260392m.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

i'd be more jelly if this pile of parts ever gets assembled instead of just reposted every week since November.

>wasting money on a blueray player

Actually, no, im not

>Dönitz' memoirs
>not Mein Kampf
cringe

>i9 9900k
>Air Cooling instead of Water Cooling
>Still using BD in 2019
>LV belt
>using Huawei
>not reading Karl Marx book
That's a no for me dawg

>parts cost as much as the shitbox I drove in highschool

Attached: received_252738048686419.png (1874x1407, 675K)

>He bought an anti-static wristband

The state of this virgin

Attached: seething.png (322x235, 95K)

>imagine being this proud of spending a few thousand dollars on something and asking if people are jelly?

Kek I spent double what that costs on 3 way adjustable coilovers for my track car, let alone the cost for said track car.

First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

I step out on the street. What do I smell? Shit that’s stinky to high hell. I hold my breath, I step away. But everywhere I go, there’s no getting away.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Shit, not shit, this shit, that shit. Let’s see now. Let me check. Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo

>970 EVO instead of the better 970 PRO
>msi motherboard
shit power delivery
>that no name 2080 Ti
>shitty upside down corsair PSU
>bluray shit
>chink botnet phone
As for the keyboard, I have no opinion on it as I've never tried any Logitech keyboard.
Anyway, nice repost fag

It's not your user
Stop larping

>tfw that 970 EVO has been gathering dust on my desk since late November as well

Attached: Oh_Look_This_Again.jpg (750x563, 50K)

i don't think there's a more /v/ picture out there

Are you okay OP? Need someone to talk to? You need to understand that buying exorbitant things won't make you happy - unfortunately. Listen we've all gone through rough patches of life, I hope you can pull through this, what ever has happened in your life or whatever is going on I hope you can overcome it. Good luck.

No. I don't need that kind of hardware. All I do is program, and the 970 my friend gave me for free can handle the games I play when I do rarely play anything.

Uh no. Where's your full EKWB custom loop? Faggot.

Lol@you
My pc only cost me about 750euro and still has better psu (bequiet e11), better ram(g skill)
Also who dafuq buys the same thermal jizz when his cooler comes with it, you should have bought the master gel from cooler master
Also that d15 as strong as it is won't cool that housefire quietly
>buying a huawei phone ever
Literally a retard, buy a proper android brand phone

A little

>anti-static wrist band

Attached: 1550777760338.gif (245x230, 871K)

Also forgot to mention
>buying internal bd drive
Retard, buy an external one from lg, way more versatile and much quieter

>this thread again
Sage

you managed to buy the wrong model of every item purchased here - bravo!