Previous thread
>Read
>GNU/Linux questions?
>PC building?
>Programming questions?
>Good, cheap, laptops?
>Cheap electronics?
>Buying headphones?
>How to activate any version of windows?
>Where can I get Win 7 or LTSB?
pastebin.com/smjvLZN4
pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Attached: chillychilly.jpg (719x1000, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/wiki/wireless-mechanical_keyboards#wiki_bluetooth_adapters
webkit.org/blog/8672/on-the-road-to-webrtc-1-0-including-vp8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to hold his hands to warm them

>posting shotas again
>hustling to make a new thread and redirecting people
how much of a faggot are you
S in the options

Why does windows 10 have intermittent connectivity issues for certain applications such as DS license server and spotify? No effect whether or not if I reboot the machine, but the next day it works

Just wondering if there's any point in using Privacy Badger if i'm already using UBlock Origin? Would it be redundant and just needlessly use more resources?

If I build my project from a template licensed under a free software license (the MIT license in this case), what is the correct way to add my name to the license without infringing on the copyright of the original creator?

what's that? I just realized my artist - title format was trimmed to only title somehow so I'm looking for a workaround that doesn't involve too much batch. sadly metadata are read with trailing spaces into batch even if the actual metadata doesn't contain spaces at the end

What does Jow Forums think of flutter?

find out that termux dosent have root functions installed any good tips?

best mechanical keyboard? are there any good wireless ones? I want to use one at work

Why sometimes after urinating, I still feel that there's some urine left, then what comes out looks pretty much like semen visually, and it's painless and no sensation whatsoever. Doesn't smell like it though. It can't possible be a STD, no way to catch that without activity.

What is the command to export in 10 bit HEVC in FFMpeg ?
I'm trying to add it to shotcut to encode the video to 10 bit but I'm having trouble finding out how exactly I need to write the command.
I found that ‘bt2020_10bit’ does convert it to 10 bit but do I just need to add this command with the quotes to the tab in shotcut where you can add FFMpeg commands ?

That is leftover semen/cum/precum. Also
>Jow Forums - Technology

Best literature to learn to do shell forwarding?

Back again, took 12+ hours but I now have 400+ images at very high resolutions.

Issue is, what Acrobat seems to think I have is "A massive PDF at low DPI" when what I want is "An A4 PDF at high DPI", pic related
I'm not sure how to tell it that I want the latter, not the former.
I still have all the original PNG images

Attached: PSIZE.png (367x416, 76K)

Why can't I get Foobar2000 to read previously encoded music off my old HDD?

>Reinstall Windows on an SSD(in the year of our lord and savior, I know)
>Keep old HDD as storage space
>Have Foobar read from HDD my previous music library
>It only reads the music I personally ripped WITH Foobar, and not the stuff I ripped 10+ years ago with iTunes
What is the problem here? They're all either MP3 or m4a, yet Foobar only reads those I ripped with the program. The music plays fine with any other media player, but I want it ALL played with Foobar. I can't for the life of me figure this out. Codecs and read/write permissions are all current.

Windows 7 vs Windows 10 performance

Im curious as to which really performs better in tasks and gaming FPS, and I've heard 10 is better, but idk if its worth the upgrade from 7. is it?

I want to upgrade my graphics card (i have a GTX1080) for an RTX 2080ti. Can i just do that or do i need to get more stuff like a new mobo and shit?

Attached: RTX.jpg (676x960, 69K)

your mobo shouldnt have compatibility issues

you sure your PSU can take it? wats its ratin

Yeah you can just swap it in. If you use Linux, Mac, or BSD there may be kernel/driver issues and you'd need to update your OS.

i'm running an EVGA nex 750W 80+

unless you plan on doin 2 rtx im certain you can take it

Just signed up with bluehost for webhosting after having some fun with Apache. What I'm used to is "Apache\htdocs\example.com\index.html" What's the deal with this big bunch of directories? Where can I put my index.html so I can have a website instead of a big "under construction" page? It isn't doing anything where I have it right now.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (478x232, 20K)

You're supposed to put it in public_html

I've been using a quickfire tk for years. You can get whatever switches you like for it. It's not wireless per se, but it uses a USB cable, so you could possibly find some sort of wireless adapter for it.

reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/wiki/wireless-mechanical_keyboards#wiki_bluetooth_adapters

Anyone know where I can buy authentic electronics for cheap? For example, I remember someone buying airpods for like $40 here compared to the original $200. Made from apple but it was rejected because of not meeting standards.

How do I figure out which solution fixes a boot loop? The "automatic repair" one specifically. I did a search on how to fix it, but there's so many different methods so I don't know which one to try. Should I just disable automatic restart on system failure first so I could at least see what the blue screen says?

CONTAINER ID IMAGE COMMAND CREATED STATUS PORTS NAMES
a7859b43ea7e wordpress:4.7.1 "docker-entrypoint.s…" 13 days ago Up 8 hours 80/tcp channel_wordpress_run_16
8374ec1c75d1 wordpress:4.7.1 "docker-entrypoint.s…" 13 days ago Up 8 hours 80/tcp channel_wordpress_run_9
a6565ec924f8 wordpress:4.7.1 "docker-entrypoint.s…" 13 days ago Up 8 hours 80/tcp channel_wordpress_run_5
968f1c171db3 wordpress:4.7.1 "docker-entrypoint.s…" 13 days ago Up 8 hours 80/tcp channel_wordpress_run_4
137cf6b55650 wordpress:4.7.1 "docker-entrypoint.s…" 13 days ago Up 8 hours 80/tcp channel_wordpress_run_3
3da2e5686a97 wordpress:4.7.1 "docker-entrypoint.s…" 13 days ago Up 8 hours 80/tcp channel_wordpress_run_2
dfacd4b9f98f wordpress:4.7.1 "docker-entrypoint.s…" 13 days ago Up 8 hours 80/tcp channel_wordpress_run_1

What's going on? Why do I have the same container a gorillion times? I had to omit a few for the char limit. This don't seem right, but if I start removing em, then I don't wanna wreck my current setup anyways. Or is this normal? Don't seem normal at all.

Cant start Windows anymore, its missing some drivers (new hardware) and repair doesnt fix it, so Ive gotta install it again

So can I install the "new Windows" on the same partition as the old one and the programs on my HDD just use the new one ?
Or would they try to use the "old Windows" (which probably wont be working anymore) ?

alternatively: Can I install Windows on another HDD and boot it from there but access the old programs that work with the old windows ?

Attached: halp-7901699.png (500x546, 183K)

Why is AMD taking to long to release zen 2 7nm CPUs?

Qbittorrent won't let me upload no matter what.
No direct connection.

I can download just fine but the upload stays at 0.
Anybody has a solution for this?

I'm putting this here because I feel it's retarded enough to not really warrant a thread. I'm just an user that was here more often years back, and I fell for the meme people pressured that pajeets would take over what I wanted, and I spent useless amount of years doing civil engineering, which is only filled with depressing people. It's garbage, and it's made me devolve into a recluse again. I was happier in my autistic corner, learning code and fiddling with machines.

That being out of the way, I'm wondering which sorts of academia programs in tech involve the least human contact. I don't care if it means I have to stuff my nose with books, I'm used to it already.

Sorry for it being kind of blog-ish.

Attached: 1157774435369.png (300x300, 7K)

haven't seen your previous post(s), what are you trying to do

idk how wordpress works but you can check the logs of those containers, they might tell you if the containers are doing anything, i would expect there to only be one

i would try safe mode first

installing windows on another hdd and attempting to use programs from your old hdd would depend on the program, some will work, some won't, i wouldn't count on it

Tried safemode, won't boot either, but thanks anyway man

alright, I first stopped and checked, then removed all but one which had some log entries going on. things seem to be functioning normally.
thanks, user

Does dropping a battery somehow affect its charge?

it can probably damage it in a similar way wear and tear does

what's that ublock origin script that will allow me to post images using 4chanx?

Attached: mETxulP.png (660x1033, 736K)

What if a GPU akin to pic related actually existed?

Attached: Dual_PCI-e_x16_GPU.png (1024x1598, 380K)

you're a big PCIe cable

Would just syncing /home via rsync work for syncing two SFTP servers over the internet?
Friend is paying me 25 bucks to set up a fileserver that syncs across 2 servers to use as a filehoster or something on his shitty website and I have no clue about any of this.

Attached: 1513044854965.jpg (700x394, 59K)

How can I read cookies from a loaded page in a WPF browser.

What's a good lightweight, small, and concealable microphone I can wear on my person? I want to start recording my conversations with people.

Any lavalier mic will do.

My pc has died 5 times these last 4 days. Screen goes black and the fans makes more noise than i thought possible. Can it be the PSU? or any other advice/comments? No other problem, and built the pc 3-4 years ago now.

Use sshfs

Is iOS actually going to support webms in browsers now or is the spammer lying?

webkit.org/blog/8672/on-the-road-to-webrtc-1-0-including-vp8/

Seems neat, thanks

Attached: 1548940142243.jpg (1280x960, 274K)

Check temperature in Bios, are you playing while it shuts off ?
Probably mainboard or CPU

I would guess only after apple has a hardware decoder for VP8/9, like they do for h.264 and HEVC (they're currently all-in on that with HEIF pictures even). They care too much about energy efficiency (aka battery life and heat) to enable CPU decoding. Of course I don't know shit.

Everyone seems to have a website these days.
From hosting their own static site made in word to a facebook site to actual websites, any business these days seem to have one.
But what is the point of them?
Let's say it is a physical store and they don't actually sell stuff from the site.
I could imagine going to the site to find out where it is located or when it is open and maybe if it is really fancy, see what they sell.
Is there something else that is nice to know for other people?
Because virtually no website is optimized for showing such information.
The big chains want you to search for the specific store and go through several steps to figure it out, others don't show it at all.
Is there some technological reason they can't just make a large document listing every store and their opening hours?
I mean, I know it is super simple to do it, but there must be a reason they don't do it.

The long one is flexible, just in case of how far apart the PCI-e X16 slots are from each other on a Motherboard.

Windows had an update and it restarted my machine. When I got back on for some reason the bar under GPU Usage or the % isn't functioning right. I haven't toyed with this stuff in quite awhile, any suggestions on fixing it? The program is Rainmeter, and I think the plugin communicating with msi afterburner got corrupted or something but i'm not entirely sure.

Attached: rainmeter broke.png (206x160, 4K)

Some small businesses just rely on Google Maps and yelp and shit for publishing that information. There's nothing wrong with having a small wordpress site too though.

Maybe try re-installing and clean configuring Afterburner and Rainmeter

Cont from last thread, I was asking about battery life during laptop video playback.
I'm using a laptop with Nvidia optimus (GTX1050/Intel HD630). I assume hardware accelleration will make my power consumption lower?
Will my Intel IGP be lower in power consumption for video, and if yes, can I somehow make sure it is used for that instead of the beefier nvidia?

>I assume hardware accelleration will make my power consumption lower?
Yes, for supported formats most players/browsers will default to acceleration.
>Will my Intel IGP be lower in power consumption for video
Yes
>can I somehow make sure it is used for that instead of the beefier nvidia?
Yes, in the Nvidia control panel you can choose settings for individual programs

Meant for

It has happened while gaming, browsing and watching animu.

Someone else having problems with 4chanX ?

>Failed to load board configuration. Invalid Data
No idea of how to fix, or if I should wait for an update but this is really fucking annoying

does android 9 (lineage) have any more botnet than android 8 or is it safe to update

Attached: 1552504559107.jpg (800x800, 65K)

I haven't used it recently but I have seen someone on another board complain about it yesterday, might want to bring it up in the github or check if someone else already brought it up there.

Cute!

You should really fucking learn what lineagos is before making a post like this

>have windows installed on C:
>need to install it on D: aswell
>Can I boot up Windows on D: and access/launch programms that were installed with Windows on C: ?

Attached: 1020421442245.jpg (736x335, 19K)

I keep getting this error when I try to post on Jow Forums/4channel under a certain network. On the browser if I use the post form at the top I get a "Network Protocol Error", but using the quick reply form works.
This is weir as fuck because it only happens in my phone and only under a certain network. Any help?

Attached: inb4 spic.png (1080x1920, 170K)

Hm, could be anything desu.
Is the fan of your PSU still turning ?
I'd say download a program to check the temperature
RAM and GPU would be the easiest to change if you could lend it from someone else to test

Thank you very much, I found the option in 3D settings

i know lineage isn't completely de-botneted i'm just asking how android 9 lineage compares to android 8 lineage if it adds any more google tracking services or anything

Again, you really need to learn what lineageos is

If I wanted to make a shitty jeopardy knock off for a class without having to code the whole thing myself, are my only options to have a powerpoint template or make it from scratch in power point? Cause those are the only options I've seen so far

Did not seem to work unfortunately. Afterburner is functioning correctly as well as everything else on the module. I can't understand how the % given is correct but the part isn't representing the % given. It would make sense if all the bars were jacked but only the GPU Usage one seems to be having an issue. I tried to hide the on board gpu on afterburner in case it was trying to feed from there so i'm pretty much out of ideas.

uh i don't follow, please explain what i need to learn

Powerpoint would be easy as fuck though

Instead of moving from pic to pic, you could press the number of the picture that question would have ... if you get what i mean

I think they have websites to do it in your browser

I have openoffice here so I don't know if a template for PP will work
really? I need to check for those

yeah just search for "jeopardy maker"

Never mind I fixed it. For some weird reason the min and max values for GPU Usage wasn't on the notepad final. Nothing updated or changed so i'm not quite sure how a clean cut of code was taken away from a file. Technology is fucking weird.

Thanks for the input.

Found it, thanks

why is the Math.Round method not usable for floats, why does it have to be double

is this just a c# thing or in every language

So when you install Gentoo you have to wait like 48+ hours to compile all of your software including the kernel?

how do i generate an array of random numbers in C#
they always come out all as the same number if i do it in a loop

How secure is email sent between tutanota and proton, since they don't use compatible security protocols?

Seed it

It's safe to use alcohol (97%) on computer parts such as fans and heatsinks for cleaning purposes, right?

Is it isopropyl alcohol?
If so yes.

Any good sites to learn Java?

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-220612_Instagram.jpg (720x1480, 546K)

I've got a weird audio problem since forever. The left and right often gets reversed, even during gaming. For a long time I thought it's got to do with my shitty headset (Gamecom 780) but recently I had to use speakers and the same problem persists. What is going on?

any recommended software to clone a ps4 HDD?

dd

any way of changing the input names on a jvc lt-43c888 television?
the one changed to say 'playstation 3' but the ps4 one just says hdmi2 still

Attached: u_10174214.jpg (1000x887, 64K)

When making a native application it is wrong to use http api to communicate with the server? I have literally no knowledge about network besides the http protocol but I would like to understand how something like Skype knows that I'm a legit user. I doubt that the "proper way" is to send a post method.

It is actually common for apps to use an HTTPS protocol to communicate with their backend API. How authentication is done depends on the app and I don't know much about it.

based

Old comp froze and now it wont even beep to get to bios? Had 50 tabs open during crash, could ram be bad?

My hard drive had a head crash, is there anything I can do for it to recover the data?

There's a very visible circle where the actuator cut into the platter.

It doesn't show up on Windows/Ubuntu, just keeps clicking.

Does duckduckgo reads from your microphone?
two different times I was saying an address on the phone while typing on DDG, and the moment I start typing the number the suggested results show the exact address I said.
But it doesn't do that when I don't say anything.
I went away from google to enter a different botnet?